Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

RP Life

PlayaPerro where are you. I have a video with another body interested? can't post it here but I can send it in a pm its gone viral already you may have seen it.

Here is the Translated version:
THINGS WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WHAT TO DO IN THE Covid-19
The effects of COVID-19 on the human body not only manifest during the disease, but can remain afterwards and leave aftermath.
1. The SARS COV2, can only enter the body and infect through the mucous membranes of EYES AND BREATHES
2. SARS COV2 DOES NOT enter through the skin. Walking around in biosecurity suits, and GLOVES is ABSURD! (except if work is critical patient unit in hospital)
3. The SARS COV2 for its tiny size by aerodynamic effect, does NOT stick to clothes. We'd have to move at high speed for this to happen.
4. SARS COV2, does not infect vehicles, nor the tires of them. No one inhales or licks the tires of a car or the external structure.
HAS NO SENSE ROCKING DISINFECTANT to vehicles!!
5. On the floor and on the street there may be coronavirus, yes, but adhere to our shoes and also do it in sufficient quantity to infect us not (theoretically only if we lick the sole of our shoes). THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPROVABLE.
6. Disinfection tunnels HAVE NO SENSE and are dangerous. No disinfectant designed for inert surfaces should be used on human skin.
7. It makes sense to wear a mask (to avoid exhaling, coughing particles with coronavirus).
It makes sense to wash our hands constantly or use alcohol gel.
It makes sense to keep the distance between people.
Milan Epidemiology Center
Due to the collapse of the Health System in several countries, we, health professionals, prepare this text for the population in case you don't want to risk going to a hospital immediately:
Symptoms appear from the third day after infection (virus symptoms).
1rd phase:
* Body pain.
* Pain in the eyes.
* Headache.
* Vomiting
* Diarrhea.
* Nasal secretion or nose congestion.
* irritated eyes.
* Burn when urinating.
* Febrile Feeling.
* Dry throat.
It's very important to count the days of symptoms: first, second, third.
Medication: AZITROMICINE, Take 1 capsule of 500 mg per day from the 3st day, to reduce contagion, decrease symptoms and prevent pneumonia.
IVERMECTINA helps neutralize the virus, better before fever appears.
Don't wait for the fever to come before you take antibiotics.
Attention, it's very important to drink lots of liquids especially water. Drink plenty of water to keep your throat from dry and to help clean your lungs.
Phase 2: (4th to 8th day) Inflammatory
* Loss of flavor and / or smell.
* Tired to the minimum effort.
* Chest pain (chest box).
* Chest oppression.
* Lower back pain (in kidney region).
The virus attacks nerve endings.
Differentiate between tiredness and shortness of breath:
- shortness of breath is when the person is sitting, without making any effort and lacking the air;
- tiredness is when the person moves to do something simple and feels tired).
Need lots of hydration and vitamin c
(Virus virus binds to oxygen, blood quality is poor, with less oxygen) minimum level 90.
If you have a cough, have some cough syrup. (I took the acetylcysteine syrup in envelope).
3rd phase: Healing: Day 3 enters the healing phase, up to the fourteenth day (convalescence).
Don't delay treatment, the sooner the better.
Good luck to all."
It's better to keep these recommendations, prevention is never too much
Council of isolation hospitals, we can do medications that are taken in home isolation hospitals
1. Vitamin C-1000
2. Vitamin E (E)
3. (10 to 11) hours, sitting in the sun for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Egg flour once.
5. Rest / sleep at least 7-8 hours
6. We drink 1.5 litres of water daily
7. All meals must be hot (not cold). And that's all we do at the hospital to strengthen the immune system.
Note that coronavirus pH varies from 5.5 to 8.5.
Therefore, all we need to do to eliminate the virus is consume more alkaline foods above the acidic level of the virus.
Such as: Green Bananas, Lemon-9.9 pH Yellow Lemon-8.2 pH Avocado-15.6 pH Garlic-13.2 pH Mango-8.7 pH Tangerine-8.5 pH Pineapple-12.7 pH Berro - 22.7 pH Oranges-9.2 pH
How to know you are infected with COVID 19. Itching in the throat 2. Dry in the throat 3. Dry cough 4. High temperature 5. Lack of breath 6. Loss of smell... And lemon with warm water remove the virus at first before reaching the lungs!!!!

RP Life

8/28/20 De Frente

Puerto Peñasco adds 13 cases of Covid-19, reaches 134 accumulated

One of the highest numbers of Covid-19 cases registered this day in Puerto Peñasco, adding 13 more cases of people infected by the new coronavirus.

Of the 13 cases announced today, 2 were in healthcare workers.

With today's cases, this port reaches 134 accumulated cases, remaining at 19 official deaths.
Today, the Ministry of Health of Sonora announced 22 deaths and 196 new cases of Covid-19 in the state, with which 2,649 deaths and 27,950 positive cases accumulate. In addition, 23,228 patients have recovered from the disease.

RP Life

Rocky Point Times facebook

FYI- Curfew for this weekend will be 11pm-6am and STARTING SEPT. 1st 12am-6am

AND... After Sept. 8th- The Sanitary filters at the different town entrances will be REMOVED. (And NO more covid testing at entrance)

This stays the same...
Wearing a Mask is mandatory
Beach Sanitary Filter
Sanitizing, etc.

That storm (weather) blew up North from RP few days ago.
I'm going back down Sat to hopefully see the next wave of storms come north from Baja.
Maybe Penasco will catch one so I can see a big lightning storm.
I'm not looking forward to the 80 degree dew points again, it was pretty rough last week.

But the wife said we're going, so I'm going.

Roberto

Well these things may not do anything physiological but might make people believe ,something is happening, The health people are trying. the placebo effect can be very powerful.

The 2 trips I've been down this month have been super easy.
Zero problems in Sonoyta and a few questions at the bridge sanitary check point.
And a quick sanitizing spray coming into Cholla Bay.
The biggest issue I have had is that Pacifico cerveza is really hard to find at the Modelorama stores in town.
They have said there's almost none on the Corona trucks when they deliver, Corona, Modelo are plentiful.
I will search with gusto this trip.

Last edited: