Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

brokenwave

Well Known Member
There are a ton of people down there this weekend, all the condo's are full. So no water and no beer is not surprising.
Water is being diverted to the Resorts and many stores have cut back on their inventory because of the uncertainty
with visitors over the next few months.
Hundred's of cars were stopped at the border at 8PM when it was closed down on Friday.
Monday should be a nightmare come back

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
There are a ton of people down there this weekend, all the condo's are full. So no water and no beer is not surprising.
Water is being diverted to the Resorts and many stores have cut back on their inventory because of the uncertainty
with visitors over the next few months.
Hundred's of cars were stopped at the border at 8PM when it was closed down on Friday.
Monday should be a nightmare come back
I heard that as well... So where did all these people stay until 6am??? Hotel in Ajo or just camp in car outside border fence in Lukeville????!!! SOOOOOO ROUGH!!!! I would have been RAGING. I have no patience any more. How long was the back up at the FILTER??? I saw that there was another back up again this morning that looked to be substantial. @ 640am looked to be a mile approximately.... What a nightmare!!!! This is getting to be a joke at this point. I want to know if there are any reports of fake positives on the fake tests. I like how they take the filter down next week. WHO MAKES THESE DECISIONS???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Seems like there were plenty who chose staying in their cars and more trying to find lodging.
Ajo motels were full early so some people went to Gila Bend and rented a room, some people went home.
I also heard a few drove to Yuma and went thru San Luis- El Golfo - Penasco which added another 6 1/2 hour drive.
Doing this at night over a route I wasn't familiar with, I would have rented in GB or gone home
and tried again early Sat.
I bet there was some partying on 85 to pass some time and work off some anger from getting stuck there for the night.

RP Life

Well Known Member
When the banana boat strikes back another family's story (from facebook)

Today was supposed to be a great day back to semi normality at Playa bonita resort. My family I decided to spend a weekend here with our family. After a long line at a Friday night of September 4th we finally made it, and started our day at the playa Bonita beach, since 10am, today September 5th. When we arrived all sales people were giving us great deals on their sales. After banana guy gave us a great deal of 5dls per person or 100 pesos per person, we said maybe later. After like 5 hours into our day we decided we will take the deal, the banana guy did not want to honor the sale. We said it’s ok we won’t do it. Later in the day the guy apologize and we all end up on the ride, all 9 of us had a great experience at the banana ride. One of the banana workers got into my face and asked why I was saying he said he gave us a deal and he did not like it, he was very aggressive and things got out of hands, my husband and him got into it, and the cops had to be involved. I want you guys to know about the incident we were treated very poorly and wanted you guys to know so you don’t use their services, cops did not help much. But felt like you should know, how awful they were. Be careful, the price of service was not as important the problem caused by this individual was very disgraceful, the experience for my kids and family was awful. My kids witnessed the hole incident and were crying, this was supposed to be a great vacation after a pandemic. Please make sure you watch out for them. I’m sooo sad this happened to us, we are such a hard working family that was happy to finally go and have fun, and this happens.

beach.jpgbeach 2.jpg

Last edited:

rplarry

Well Known Member
I heard that as well... So where did all these people stay until 6am??? Hotel in Ajo or just camp in car outside border fence in Lukeville????!!! SOOOOOO ROUGH!!!! I would have been RAGING. I have no patience any more. How long was the back up at the FILTER??? I saw that there was another back up again this morning that looked to be substantial. @ 640am looked to be a mile approximately.... What a nightmare!!!! This is getting to be a joke at this point. I want to know if there are any reports of fake positives on the fake tests. I like how they take the filter down next week. WHO MAKES THESE DECISIONS???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you have stated numerous times over the past several months, “Trust the science , trust the scientists.”

They are always accurate and always looking out for your best interest Joe.

Even in an election year. Just trust them.

Last edited:

RP Life

Well Known Member
Getting vicious out there (posted on Puerto Penasco Fans and Community Facebook)

COMPLAINT ⚠ Tekila Bar MX

We know there is no WATER SUPPLY in the Old Port but was it NECESSARY TO TRESPASS PRIVATE PROPERTY, DOING DAMAGE AND EVEN THREAT US JUST TO SUPPLY TEKILAS BAR WITH A WATER PIPE?
If you will only ask for permission we will give it to you, as fellow business owners desperate for water.
But you:
1. Entered without permission to our property, occupied several parking spots for our clients.
2. Left the parking lot a MESS.
3. Damage the ceiling.
4. And FINALLY bring your thugs to intimidate us??????

It is unacceptable and we are very disappointed of a business that we were proud of to be in the Old Port to behave like that.

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
As you have stated numerous times over the past several months, “Trust the science , trust the scientists.”

They are always accurate and always looking out for your best interest Joe.

Even in an election year. Just trust them.

Jesus Larry. "thegatewaypundit.com" GTFOH! Try writing a research paper in college and handing in a works cited page that included the source THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Getting vicious out there (posted on Puerto Penasco Fans and Community Facebook)

We know there is no WATER SUPPLY in the Old Port but was it NECESSARY TO TRESPASS PRIVATE PROPERTY, DOING DAMAGE AND EVEN THREAT US JUST TO SUPPLY TEKILAS BAR WITH A WATER PIPE?
If you will only ask for permission we will give it to you, as fellow business owners desperate for water.
But you:
1. Entered without permission to our property, occupied several parking spots for our clients.
3. Damage the ceiling.

It is unacceptable and we are very disappointed of a business that we were proud of to be in the Old Port to behave like that.
God damn Jerry and Jorge are moving on to intimidation? The only thing next is racketeering but I think they may have already started in on that too...

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Where the f is DOG when you need him? Or Roberto??? Can anyone on the ground there give us a report on the water situation? So the bars in the Malecon don't even have running water?! This is soooooo rough!!!! LOL

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

Today was supposed to be a great day back to semi normality at Playa bonita resort. My family I decided to spend a weekend here with our family. After a long line at a Friday night of September 4th we finally made it, and started our day at the playa Bonita beach, since 10am, today September 5th. When we arrived all sales people were giving us great deals on their sales. After banana guy gave us a great deal of 5dls per person or 100 pesos per person, we said maybe later. After like 5 hours into our day we decided we will take the deal, the banana guy did not want to honor the sale. We said it’s ok we won’t do it. Later in the day the guy apologize and we all end up on the ride, all 9 of us had a great experience at the banana ride. One of the banana workers got into my face and asked why I was saying he said he gave us a deal and he did not like it, he was very aggressive and things got out of hands, my husband and him got into it, and the cops had to be involved. I want you guys to know about the incident we were treated very poorly and wanted you guys to know so you don’t use their services, cops did not help much. But felt like you should know, how awful they were. Be careful, the price of service was not as important the problem caused by this individual was very disgraceful, the experience for my kids and family was awful. My kids witnessed the hole incident and were crying, this was supposed to be a great vacation after a pandemic. Please make sure you watch out for them. I’m sooo sad this happened to us, we are such a hard working family that was happy to finally go and have fun, and this happens.

View attachment 17050View attachment 17051
Arguing and physically fighting over a $5 banana boat ride is pretty HOT!!!! SUPER AGRO!!! Must have been pochos involved... I thought the standard price was $5 per person per ride anyways? Been that way for MILLENNIA.

playaperro

El Pirata
Where the f is DOG when you need him? Or Roberto??? Can anyone on the ground there give us a report on the water situation? So the bars in the Malecon don't even have running water?! This is soooooo rough!!!! LOL
Water pump is broken so the malecon and other parts of the city have no water. I did mention on another post but someone run with an excuse for no water or beer.

playaperro

El Pirata

But you:
3. Damage the ceiling.

I think Jorge went and made things well with her and Dad, so they good.

playaperro

El Pirata

View attachment 17050View attachment 17051
A lot of poser’s on beach selling services misrepresenting other vendors, careful out there.

RP Life

Well Known Member
I think Jorge went and made things well with her and Dad, so they good.

I guess he made it right only because he got caught and called out on social media.
Did the employee get fired, that's the only way to resolve that. If not then that type of thing will always happen because your employees are a representation of you and your business and what it stands for. If it were my employees they would be fired and money taken from their pay to repair damages.

What got me was when he said he is not responsible for his employees actions (the post has since deleted so I cannot give you the exact words)

playaperro

El Pirata
Yep I just wrote the final outcome, it went from screams to new buddies just like that after she burned the place down on PP fans. They mostly family running those 3 bars. How you going to fire your brother.

RP Life

Well Known Member
Yep I just wrote the final outcome, it went from screams to new buddies just like that after she burned the place down on PP fans. They mostly family running those 3 bars. How you going to fire your brother.
That made me laugh. So I guess all that gofundme donations was just for the family.
One can really make a good living from these gofundme, I am going to start my own, are you in. I think we need to start min 5 gofundme with a limit of 20K so we don't pay taxes. I just need to hire a good story writer with a specialty in Pandemic to tug on the heart strings of a few suckers. Know any
Lol

rplarry

Well Known Member
Jesus Larry. "thegatewaypundit.com" GTFOH! Try writing a research paper in college and handing in a works cited page that included the source THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM.
Didn’t know I was writing a college research paper. But it makes sense that my professor (you Joe) would cancel me without reading my paper because you don’t like the politics of my source. Even if every point made is true.

Kenny

Well Known Member
That made me laugh. So I guess all that gofundme donations was just for the family.
One can really make a good living from these gofundme, I am going to start my own, are you in. I think we need to start min 5 gofundme with a limit of 20K so we don't pay taxes. I just need to hire a good story writer with a specialty in Pandemic to tug on the heart strings of a few suckers. Know any
Lol
I see the word "suckers" popped into your head. It seems to be a favorite these days.