Lost At Sea ?

Kenny

~~~ WOW, Rocky, ~~~ 1st time I've seen the "GREAT HAPPY" in BIG RED letters, ~~~
That's the way your caregiver talk's to you though.:mrgreen:

Last edited:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Now listen up Happy!!! I don't care how bad I need the money....I would not risk the neck of my 16 yr. old daughter (or 17 yr. old son, or.....fill in the blanks) to get it. I may risk my neck..... but that's about it! And don't try giving me some BS that they were not risking her neck on the voyage...no matter how good a sailor she was, or how MATURE she was to handle any or all emergencies!!!
I'm with you on this one, Joe. If those were the circumstances and it was for the dough, shame on mom and dad. Just like balloon boy.:stir:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
SNICKER KENNY!!!!!!

And Kenny, I barely remember Spike Jones and the Cisco Kid. Remember I'm 53; that's a medium fart. You know, my mom had a Spike Jones album. I guess I'll go root thru her albums tonight. I've got a turntable that still works, I think........

And Happy, I'm not in your pack.

Last edited:
Now listen up Happy!!! I don't care how bad I need the money....I would not risk the neck of my 16 yr. old daughter (or 17 yr. old son, or.....fill in the blanks) to get it. I may risk my neck..... but that's about it! And don't try giving me some BS that they were not risking her neck on the voyage...no matter how good a sailor she was, or how MATURE she was to handle any or all emergencies!!!
I have to admit.....I lied! I would risk Happy's neck!!!! :woo:

Last edited:

Kenny

I'm with you on this one, Joe. If those were the circumstances and it was for the dough, shame on mom and dad. Just like balloon boy.:stir:
Good job,:thumbsup: agreeing with Joe, is a lot safer than disagreeing with the HAPPY; but not foolproof...get it?

Kenny

Will you please stop yelling Joe. Hearing is not one of his problem, and your not in New York any more! We all have way better hearing on this side, and I think I know why..LOL

Last edited: