Lost At Sea ?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Now it looks like daddy did push her into this for some reality TV show... what the hell is wrong with some people to risk their childs life for $$$...

I think someone should strap this girls dad to a boat and set him a drift for a couple weeks...

My earlier comment about "Balloon Boy" is sounding a whole lot closer to the truth now that this came out, isn't it?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Mark,
Tell us how you really feel! Now, it's different. When I thought it was her wanting to do this it was one thing. Now that her dad wanted money and fame............Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Some people shouldn't be allowed to have children!

Mark,
Have you ever tried to make a teenage girl do something she didn't want to. She's still be sitting on the doc crying. She already wants to make a second attemp. These are the people that will be our future leaders not the one sitting at home on the Xbox. More power to her.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ MY, MY, Now just what do we have here ~~~ looks like round two ~~~ you guys ~~~ JUST DON'T GET IT !!! ~~~

~~~ the only one of you that it ~~~ RITE ON ~~~ is PintoPoint ~~~

~~~ I'm way TOO busy rite now, ~~~ to explain this to you ~~~ AGAIN ~~~

~~~ in the mean time ~~~ may I suggest that you take a look at this in an objective NOT a subjective way, !!! ~~~

~~~ MY, MY, Now just what do we have here ~~~ looks like round two ~~~ you guys ~~~ JUST DON'T GET IT !!! ~~~

~~~ the only one of you that it ~~~ RITE ON ~~~ is PintoPoint ~~~

~~~ I'm way TOO busy rite now, ~~~ to explain this to you ~~~ AGAIN ~~~

~~~ in the mean time ~~~ may I suggest that you take a look at this in an objective NOT a subjective way, !!! ~~~
Unfortunately Happy....this type of topic can't be looked at "objectively".....how we feel about it is based on our "life's experiences" and our own state in terms of whether we have kids or not.....it's a very "personal" thing!!! No point in arguing it....we either think it's great....or downright stupid, to the point of being criminal (on the part of her parents)>

Did anyone look at the link to "her" website....selling all sorts of clothing, etc.???? To me, it appeared as a money maker from the start....using the record breaking attempt as the basis.....

Last edited:
Mark,
Have you ever tried to make a teenage girl do something she didn't want to. She's still be sitting on the doc crying. She already wants to make a second attemp. These are the people that will be our future leaders not the one sitting at home on the Xbox. More power to her.
If the "reality show" thing is true, how hard would it be to convince a 16 yr. old girl to try something like that....and be the STAR of her own reality show????? PUHLEEEZE!!!

Last edited:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Yea, that would be like me encouraging my son to join the Marines so I could strap a camera to his howitzer and sell the video of the carnage for a reality show. Shame on them.:fail:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Ok here we go, ~~~ NOW LISTEN UP, ~~~ Holy Christ, This is so obvious, ~~~ it's called wanting something bad, ~~~ REAL BAD ~~~ & doing whatever you have to to get it, achive it, ~~~ & you all are rite about one thing, ~~~ the ~~~ MONEY ~~~ damn strait it's about the dough, tell me how else in this world do you get what you want bad enough, achive things without it, & the MORE MONEY the better, & if a little or a lot of fame & fortune comes along with it, ~~~ I say, ~~~ go head on, & praise the Lord for the almighty ~~~ $$$ ~~~
~~~ Example ~~~ rite there in Penasco, ~~~ there are always collections, promotions, island boat trips for all the diff. charities, ~~~ ritefully so, very good, I go along with that, 100% ~~~
~~~ Again it's all about ~~~ MONEY ~~~ how else would the poor people of PP get what they need ~~~ "REAL BAD" ~~~ BTW ~~~ for many yrs. we helped 5 - diff. families, & still do help people,

~~~ I rest my case, ~~~

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Unfortunately Happy....this type of topic can't be looked at "objectively".....how we feel about it is based on our "life's experiences" and our own state in terms of whether we have kids or not.....it's a very "personal" thing!!! No point in arguing it....we either think it's great....or downright stupid, to the point of being criminal (on the part of her parents)>

Did anyone look at the link to "her" website....selling all sorts of clothing, etc.???? To me, it appeared as a money maker from the start....using the record breaking attempt as the basis.....
~~~ Rocky, Rocky, ~~~ "Did anyone look at the link to "her" website....selling all sorts of clothing, etc.????"
~~~ There isn't a website, ~~~ sporting event, or other promotion, ~~~ that isn't selling "all sorts of clothing" ~~~ hell we were @ the boat drags one time ~~~ and one of the teams was even selling ~~~ PANTIES ~~~ with their boat pic on it, ~~~ & they were selling like hotcakes, :~)
Nascar, Sprint cars, baseball, basketball, ~~~ everyone does it, ~~~

~~~ Now for another example, ~~~ about a yr. ago, my friend ~~~ Stuart, stopped by my fish camp, ~~~ 1st time we met, ~~~ NO a fight didn't break out, ~~~ my wife & I had a good ol visit with him & wife, ~~~ in the middle of our visit Stuart all of a sudden went to his truck, ~~~ I said oh shit, now what, :~( ~~~ he came back with something in his hands, ~~~ it was a bag of the lures that he makes, along with riggings, ~~~ I mean these lures are down town some of the best I've seen,
~~~ NOW, here comes the good part, ~~~
I asked him if I could have one to hang in my trailer, as a decoration to look at, they that nice ~~~
he just looked @ me & smiled, ~~~ it was then that I noticed ~~~ $$$ signs in his eyes, :~) ~~~
could that mean ~~~ "MONEY" ~~~ :~)

BTW, ~~~ Maybe you all can help me, ~~~ I'm trying to get a ~~~ "GREAT HAPPY" ~~~
reality show going, ~~~ caps, t-shirts, ~~~ you know, ~~~ "all sorts of clothing" :~)

:~) :~) :~)

Kenny

GREAT HAPPY" ~~~
reality show going, ~~~
I'm going to produce it! It's going to be kind of like a a variety show too. You know, Soupy Sales meets Spike Jone's, with the creature from the black lagoon thrown in just to keep his family HAPPY.

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
I'm going to produce it! It's going to be kind of like a a variety show too. You know, Soupy Sales meets Spike Jone's, with the creature from the black lagoon thrown in just to keep his family HAPPY.
~~~ I new it, I knew it, I knew it, ~~~ I put that ~~~ HOOK ~~~ in there @ end of 2nd post, & as usual

~~~ you took the BAIT !!!

~~~ GOTCHA, GOTCHA, GOTCHA !!!

~~~ you are ~~~ WAY TOO, TOO, easy, ~~~ I'm going to stop messing around with you,

~~~ :rofl: ~~~ :lol: ~~~ :rofl:~~~ :lol: ~~~ BYE, BYE ~~~

Ok here we go, ~~~ NOW LISTEN UP, ~~~ Holy Christ, This is so obvious, ~~~ it's called wanting something bad, ~~~ REAL BAD ~~~ & doing whatever you have to to get it, achive it, ~~~ & you all are rite about one thing, ~~~ the ~~~ MONEY ~~~ damn strait it's about the dough, tell me how else in this world do you get what you want bad enough, achive things without it, & the MORE MONEY the better, & if a little or a lot of fame & fortune comes along with it, ~~~ I say, ~~~ go head on, & praise the Lord for the almighty ~~~ $$$ ~~~
~~~ Example ~~~ rite there in Penasco, ~~~ there are always collections, promotions, island boat trips for all the diff. charities, ~~~ ritefully so, very good, I go along with that, 100% ~~~
~~~ Again it's all about ~~~ MONEY ~~~ how else would the poor people of PP get what they need ~~~ "REAL BAD" ~~~ BTW ~~~ for many yrs. we helped 5 - diff. families, & still do help people,

~~~ I rest my case, ~~~
Now listen up Happy!!! I don't care how bad I need the money....I would not risk the neck of my 16 yr. old daughter (or 17 yr. old son, or.....fill in the blanks) to get it. I may risk my neck..... but that's about it! And don't try giving me some BS that they were not risking her neck on the voyage...no matter how good a sailor she was, or how MATURE she was to handle any or all emergencies!!!

Kenny

Joe, get a grip! Do you realize that you are actually arguing with the HAPPY?... Will you be our first guest on the show? We'll need some comedy too!

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh friggin' HA HA, Kenny! Arguing with Happy? Ha Ha! But Soupy Sales and Spike Jones? You are seriously dating yourself!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!

Kenny

Oh friggin' HA HA, Kenny! Arguing with Happy? Ha Ha! But Soupy Sales and Spike Jones? You are seriously dating yourself!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!
Like you don't know who they are, along with the rest of the old farts on this forum.

Oh Poncho. Oh Cisco!... Wait for me wild bill!... Who was that masked man?

When I was a kid I was Spike Jone's! I ran around yelling, whistling, and banging on everything.

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Joe, get a grip! Do you realize that you are actually arguing with the HAPPY?... Will you be our first guest on the show? We'll need some comedy too!
~~~ "We'll need some comedy too" ~~~

~~~ THATS IT, !!! ~~~ Ol Rocky wants a part in the "GREAT HAPPY" reality show !!!

~~~ We'll post him outside handing out ~~~ "HAPPY" ~~~ caps, t-shirts, ~~~ &

~~~ "all sorts of clothing" ~~~ & when he runs out of ~~~ "all sorts of clothing"

~~~ My pack member "Jeeper" will bring him the box's of cotton candy to hand out, that should keep ol Rocky busy for awhile ~~~ HEY everyone is qualified for something,

~~~ After all we don't want ol Rocky to ~~~ "RISK HIS NECK" ~~~ now do we,

~~~ :rofl:~~~ :lol: ~~~ :rofl:~~~ :lol: ~~~

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Now listen up Happy!!! I don't care how bad I need the money....I would not risk the neck of my 16 yr. old daughter (or 17 yr. old son, or.....fill in the blanks) to get it. I may risk my neck..... but that's about it! And don't try giving me some BS that they were not risking her neck on the voyage...no matter how good a sailor she was, or how MATURE she was to handle any or all emergencies!!!
~~~ WOW, Rocky, ~~~ 1st time I've seen the "GREAT HAPPY" in BIG RED letters, ~~~
thankyou, thankyou, ~~~ we will use that in the reality show, & give you ALL the credit for that one !!! ~~~ but you are ~~~ WAY OFF, WAY OFF, WRONG, WRONG, on this one, ~~~
not to worry we ~~~ " ALL" ~~~ the people here do understand your frustration, just take another PILL you be just fine, really, & by all means please don't risk your neck please, :rofl::lol: :rofl::lol: