Memorial Day 2012

Just an UPDATE...
There are only 5 spaces left available on our 3rd Annual Bird Island Trip Memorial Weekend Sunday May 27th, to benefit our Adopt-A-Classroom of Puerto Penasco...

This has been a great adventure in past years... While at ...the island we will be enjoying kayaking, snorkeling and we even get in some fishing to catch enough fish for our Annual Fish Fry for all those who hang around Rocky Point until Monday of Memorial Weekend...

The price is $55 per person and we will be leaving for the island Sunday morning at 8:00am from Safe Marine aboard the 60 foot yacht "ABOUT TIME"

To purchase tickets contact me at 602-324-9529 or locally in Rocky Point at 383-4963 or email at [email protected]

sea U there...

AZSon

Just an UPDATE...
There are only 5 spaces left available on our 3rd Annual Bird Island Trip Memorial Weekend Sunday May 27th, to benefit our Adopt-A-Classroom of Puerto Penasco...

This has been a great adventure in past years... While at ...the island we will be enjoying kayaking, snorkeling and we even get in some fishing to catch enough fish for our Annual Fish Fry for all those who hang around Rocky Point until Monday of Memorial Weekend...

The price is $55 per person and we will be leaving for the island Sunday morning at 8:00am from Safe Marine aboard the 60 foot yacht "ABOUT TIME"

To purchase tickets contact me at 602-324-9529 or locally in Rocky Point at 383-4963 or email at [email protected]

sea U there...
Thats great! Thanks for the reminder. I have to opt out this year but it sounds like a great time!

cwalsh

I am not too worried about getting into Mexico - i dont mind waiting 15-20 mins lol. Prob going to be heading out of Phoenix about 8a, sleep in a bit - dont want to be super tired my first night there!