Mordita 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is your problem with me? I didn't get him banned, that's between him and Stuart. I can take care of myself. I'll tell you this, I'm getting real sick and tired of being blamed for other people's stinkin' problems. I didn't do a damn thing to him. If he had asked me the question in his own name, I would've answered it the same. I got the onda alright, but the idiot asked me a direct question. You guys act like he's banned for life. If he were still here it wouldn't bother me at all. I've handled him before and can handle him again.
Oh, and by the way, Happy...I haven't laughed at all about him being banned. I don't need him banned, and in fact was doing okay when he disappeared.

Now who wants to be next, while I'm in the mood?

OK, Stuart. I'll go public with this. This is just the kind of stuff a poster deserves to get banned for. By her own admission, you banned someone who wasn't causing a problem to anyone.

Well well old smiley is back and as usual, and like from the begging, more like a sneer than a smile. Actually the image I have of you is very much the same one I had of Cactus, and trust me, it's a ugly picture. You sure aren't much Bud, because if you were a stand up guy you wouldn't post accusations like that hiding behind a screen name that doesn't fit your nasty personality.

Ken Clever
Prescott AZ
My edit reads much better, don't ya think. LOL
No "accusations", just posting historical fact. With a little research, you can verify my statements. In addition, she baits others so Stuart can do her dirty work.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Smilin' Jack -- I got your email. I'll respond to it here. I don't give one tiny iota what you think about how I run this place. I've said it before; I'll say it again -- NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO COME HERE. If you don't like it, start your own forum or go visit any of the millions of other sites on the Internet. This Forum is NOT a democracy. It's a private enterprise. You have no guarantee of free speech or anything else on this site. You act like an ass, I'll ban you. Cause drama, I'll ban you. Piss me off enough and I'll ban you. Simple as that. Good thing my tolerance level on the last count is fairly high!

T

Tomcat

Hummm Smiley Jack ? I guess there is more then one way to smile and many different meanings behind each smile.... Jack Smiling ???? Is this a picture of Smiling Jack ???? jack-n.jpg (The Shining) :eek::twisted::eek::confused::rofl:
Well well old smiley is back and as usual, and like from the begging, more like a sneer than a smile. Actually the image I have of you is very much the same one I had of Cactus, and trust me, it's a ugly picture. You sure aren't much Bud, because if you were a stand up guy you wouldn't post accusations like that hiding behind a screen name that doesn't fit your nasty personality.

Ken Clever
Prescott AZ
My edit reads much better, don't ya think. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tomcat

Pom Pom girls ??? not sure if that good or bad ????? I am just bored healing up for my shoulder surgery and maybe the pain pills and boredom are effecting my sanity a little ! To much time on my hands right now for sure :stir::popcorn: I will be ok in a few more weeks :)
Tomcat are you one of the pom pom girls on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.