Mordita 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

OK a rephrase "Did anyone make that inquiry before identifying the two as being the same person and posting the threat of banning?"
I'm not sure Roberto, but there was some discussion about meeting later to mull something over "face to face".:ham:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
He was warned about the dual identities. He was banned for the following tirade.

I do, in fact, know that some users have dual identities and that, in and of itself, is not an bannable offense. For example, there are husbands and wives that post here, both use the same computer and each has their own screen name. I have no problem with that whatsoever. However, when a new screen name pops up out of nowhere with the sole purpose of drama or conflict, you're going to Banned Camp for it. Claim it was the dog using your computer, I really don't care.

If it's that important to say, step up and say it under the name people know you as. Otherwise, let it go.

And no, the ban is NOT being lifted until time served. I'm a big boy; I can take the personal insults and threats. But make a total ass out of yourself when you've been caught red-handed? Too bad, so sad -- I'm not putting up with any nonsense.

Nothing else to see here, move along.

dmcauley

Things must really be tough in RP if all of this is what we've become. This Kelly dame wants to put on a show and a lousy 200 bucks is screwing up the deal. WOW!
I realize Mexico Russ made a veiled threat by calling me "boy" kenny , but I've got big shoulders and can handle myself. I left my fear bones sitting on the banks of the Mekong river back in'68 and I back up what I say in person or on the computer but now a days I can be reasoned with. I kinda like Lagrimas( Bill ) because he stands up for what he believes in and helps others less fortunate, even tho" we have had heated debate. Same with Russ, I just think he sugar coats certain problems in Mexico because this is where he makes his living. I joined this forum long before the majority of you folks purely as a way to communicate about fishing, we have digressed quite a bit lately.

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
100%

Things must really be tough in RP if all of this is what we've become. This Kelly dame wants to put on a show and a lousy 200 bucks is screwing up the deal. WOW!
I realize Mexico Russ made a veiled threat by calling me "boy" kenny , but I've got big shoulders and can handle myself. I left my fear bones sitting on the banks of the Mekong river back in'68 and I back up what I say in person or on the computer but now a days I can be reasoned with. I kinda like Lagrimas( Bill ) because he stands up for what he believes in and helps others less fortunate, even tho" we have had heated debate. Same with Russ, I just think he sugar coats certain problems in Mexico because this is where he makes his living. I joined this forum long before the majority of you folks purely as a way to communicate about fishing, we have digressed quite a bit lately.
~ ~ ~ I agree 100% ~ ~ ~ cause you call an ace an ace, as I do, ( I don't SUGAR COAT ANYTHING either ) & as lagrimas, & others here do, ~ ~ ~ before I retired from the ~ ~ ~ "forum wars" ~ ~ ~ I didn't like it one bit, when I got banned in the middle of a beef, ~ ~ ~ to leave the other party to laugh @ me, ~ ~ ~ I don't get pissed off easy @ all, ~ ~ ~ but laugh @ me & be serious & you have a real problem, & anything goes, even "rat packing"

What I ~~~ DON'T AGREE ~~~ with, is this DAMN banning, when there is a beef going on between 2 - parties, each defending himself, herself, the banning today of a member was NOT JUSTIFIED !!! ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ I stand for Justice, Justice for ALL !!! ~ ~ ~ it's just that simple,

Kenny

I didn't think for one second you were worried about it Dan, but I still can't help but smile when I think about it now. It surprised me coming from Russ, and it did seem out of charecter. Frankly, it just sounded silly to me.

playaperro

El Pirata
Well said Dan and HAPPY. I agree with both of you 110%. Lagrimas has the best info about penasco than anyone here hands down. Maybe she will get onda we don't
care about her dear abby problems. Disneys done I wish Rosie was done too. We can't afford to lose real forum members...

Well said Dan and HAPPY. I agree with both of you 110%. Lagrimas has the best info about penasco than anyone here hands down. Maybe she will get onda we don't
care about her dear abby problems. Disneys done I wish Rosie was done too. We can't afford to lose real forum members...
What the hell is your problem with me? I didn't get him banned, that's between him and Stuart. I can take care of myself. I'll tell you this, I'm getting real sick and tired of being blamed for other people's stinkin' problems. I didn't do a damn thing to him. If he had asked me the question in his own name, I would've answered it the same. I got the onda alright, but the idiot asked me a direct question. You guys act like he's banned for life. If he were still here it wouldn't bother me at all. I've handled him before and can handle him again.
Oh, and by the way, Happy...I haven't laughed at all about him being banned. I don't need him banned, and in fact was doing okay when he disappeared.

Now who wants to be next, while I'm in the mood?

playaperro

El Pirata
I don't have any problems your the one that sounds upset. You know i'm just here to push your buttons.

Last edited:
I didn't think for one second you were worried about it Dan, but I still can't help but smile when I think about it now. It surprised me coming from Russ, and it did seem out of charecter. Frankly, it just sounded silly to me.
I didn't read what Russ said, but it's only a matter of time before somebody decides that I put him up to it. @#$#%#!

I don't have any problems your the one that sounds upset. You know i'm just here to push your buttons.
Well in case you haven't noticed, other people have been doing your job for you. This is Wednesday night and I've been under straight attack for days. In addition to this, stuff I have a real life with real issues. Your friend got himself in a mess, so take it up with Stuart. I didn't do it and have my hands full right now.

For what it's worth, I'm on your side Rosie!
It's worth an awful lot, Dan. Thank you. I'm trying to get a grip, but I guess it's obvious that this isn't a good time for someone to take it upon himself to "push my buttons". I would have a smoke, but it doesn't seem to be legal anywhere except in my car. Guess I'll pour myself a beer and rest my eyes for five minutes. Hugs to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.