Mordita 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Thanks Stuart, there are others that also do it and you are aware of this Stuart. It was a reasonable question. What differnce does it make if I am Lagrimas or Sea monkey everbody has a different identity on here anyway. I had already talked to Ladyjeeper about. It has nothing to do with being fake When Playaperro got banned the last time you told him as playaperro was banned and his other identity to so im not the first and you know it Stuart. you are a frickin jackass Thats bulls$%$t revealing my identity this could have been done privately. you dont know what you may have done ytou little chicken s###T. I will make a point of talking face to face with you in Puerto Penasco.

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I remember reading about it Playa. He must be a phony protector of integrity. With his double standards

Last edited:
Thanks Stuart, there are others that also do it and you are aware of this Stuart. It was a reasonable question. What differnce does it make if I am Lagrimas or Sea monkey everbody has a different identity on here anyway. I had already talked to Ladyjeeper about. It has nothing to do with being fake When Playaperro got banned the last time you told him as playaperro was banned and his other identity to so im not the first and you know it Stuart. you are a frickin jackass
Lagrimas, you're the jackass. You asked a "reasonable question" but you asked it snidely and insinuated that I was being hypocritical at best and stong-arming someone at worst. I answered your question anyway, and I did it honestly and directly...before knowing that it was you disguised as another poster.

Your argument that everyone else is doing it is BS. I don't do it. I put myself out there. Everyone knows who I am, where I work and what I look like. By comparison, you look cowardly.

You might be able to create a new 'persona', but unless you can create one smarter than the original...you're still stuck in (just like you said) neutral. Now feel free to join Kelly Disney's group. She's looking for followers and there's every indication that the I.Q. requirements are more lax.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Rosy, dont change my words to I said others not everyone, I can create whoever or whatever I want and it seemed like a strange question to ask after they had told you they couldn't afford your services if somebody said that to me I would take it as a threat.

Last edited:
Thanks Stuart, there are others that also do it and you are aware of this Stuart. It was a reasonable question. What differnce does it make if I am Lagrimas or Sea monkey everbody has a different identity on here anyway. I had already talked to Ladyjeeper about. It has nothing to do with being fake When Playaperro got banned the last time you told him as playaperro was banned and his other identity to so im not the first and you know it Stuart. you are a frickin jackass Thats bulls$%$t revealing my identity this could have been done privately. you dont know what you may have done ytou little chicken s###T. I will make a point of talking face to face with you in Puerto Penasco.
1. What does Ladyjeeper have to do with all this?
2. I'm getting good and tired of people acting like I wield some kind of power. Get over it. I'm disappointed in your behavior, but am quite used to the fact that every attention-seeker within miles sooner or later decides to rattle my cage. Your actions this morning have already gotten more play than you deserve.
3. Are you threatening Stuart?

Rosy, dont change my words to I said others not everyone, I can create whoever or whatever I want and it seemed like a strange question to ask after they had told you they couldn't afford your services if somebody said that to me I would take it as a threat.
I already explained, but let me break it down for you:

1. One month previous, she agreed to hire us. As a result, she got lots of free promotions and my commitment to help with her FM3 situations, also for free.
2. A month later she backs out and I feel duped out of the publicity, so I let her know I wasn't happy about it. At that time I also remind her to have someone other than me take care of the FM3 stuff. She had Schwabby in her hip pocket, so this wasn't something she needed me for, anyway.
3. Weeks later she cancels, leaving Schwabby's charity in the lurch. How to save face? Blame the one person Schwabby doesn't like anyway!

Now, Lagrimas, if you need a better road map than that, you're outta luck. I have my own set of problems and my own life struggles...I don't have the time or the inclination to run around sinking other people's events. And if I have any credibility at all, it's because I don't abuse my position. And I certainly don't threaten people or extort money. You've lived here for a long time and claim to be "in the know", so I guess if you knew anything to the contrary you would already have aired it.

In the weeks since Russ and I were removed from the roster of event participants, I've moved on to other more important things and this ploy on Disney's part was actually quite brilliant. By putting the spotlight on me, she took it off herself and her failure. On second thought, maybe you won't meet the I.Q. requirement for her group.

As for who can create what identities...that isn't my problem and I don't give a crap what you do. I can swat flies all day long. I still think Stuart did right to call you out, though. Better luck next time, Slick.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Thats fine Rosy but not the double standard. You still have your other Id Mi querido amigo. I wont be like Stuart and spill the beans.

Kenny

I will make a point of talking face to face with you in Puerto Penasco.
Me to Stuart! Because the only time we've met face to face, was from boat to boat! :boat:
Well at least he didn't call you "boy".:stir:
Rosie, more than one person thought that that statement about the FM3 could have in been in some way, though maybe not threat, a indication you knew she was having problems with that. Why she would be I don't know, because there's more than one way to skin that cat, or bird.:cluck:

Last edited:
Rosie, more than one person thought that that statement about the FM3 could have in been in some way, though maybe not threat, a indication you knew she was having problems with that. Why she would be I don't know, because there's more than one way to skin that cat, or bird.:cluck:
Yeah, I saw that when I re-read the emails, so that's why I mentioned that it was never an issue because Steve Schwab has people to handle any kind of problem. Also, as far as I knew she had no problem with the musicians or with anyone, I took it as that she just wanted to have her bases covered by having me look things over. I never suspected a problem before or even after she changed her mind about having us emcee. To this day, I have no reason to believe she had an FM3 problem. She was hooked up with Roger Clyne, and they know what they're doing.

So now if I tell someone to drive carefully, am I warning them that unless they pay me they'll develop "car problems"? This is ridiculous.

Now she is referring to all of you as my "clan" and dragging Russ under the bus. She wrote that we're saying she isn't issuing refunds. I haven't written any such thing and don't know that anyone has (in fact, I haven't even considered that people wouldn't get their refunds, as that would be shooting herself in the foot). This is just a blatant attempt to incite people who obviously don't have deductive skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.