New "Group" for Penasco Resident Issues

Roberto

Maybe it won't fly past Tyler and Stuart or maybe there will be no interest, pero, I set up a private group for discussion of resident's issues and made it by invitation only. Passing on discussions of this group will be a bannable offense. Yeah sorry, but I hope it can be meaningful, a place to discuss without causing public hysteria. I wanted to try this because resident's issues sometime do difffer significantly from visitor's issues. Post a note here or send me a PM if interested in joining this group.
Tyler and Stuart, if this is not OK just fry the whole thing !!
:mexico::mexico::mexico:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Totally On You...

No problem here. It's as if a bunch of you were PMing each other in private anyway, so truly, no issues on my part.

Other than the "ban" thing you mentioned. I certainly won't ban anybody from the forum because they didn't adhere to the rules of your group. If you want to kick their ass up on their shoulders and throw them out of your group, that's totally your perogative.

<boot to da :moon:>

Doug C.

Great now we will have the 'everything is wonderful' crowd, the 'sky is falling' crowd, and the 'filtered information' crowd.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
I'm not sure whats going on, but I think you guys want an area in the forum just for you guys?

We can put you in a different group which will give you access to it.

Do you want "visitors" to be able to view it, just not post, or not see it at all?

LMK.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Ha Ha, Anita! I love your illustrations! His hair's on fire, that's great! You crack me up!

I do have one question, tho. Where is the illustration for the "I'm not going to get excited until they start sniping at tourists or residents group?" That would be the group that I'm in. A frequent visitor for now, a part time resident after Oct. 1st.

Last edited:
My thoughts are that "they" aren't going to purposely be sniping at tourists or residents.

The best news to hear of is the annoucement that there is stepped up patrols on the road from PP to Sonoyta this weekend and for the next few weeks.

Congrats Lady Jeeper on being a p/t resident in Oct.

Great now we will have the 'everything is wonderful' crowd, the 'sky is falling' crowd, and the 'filtered information' crowd.
hahaha...hadn't thought of it that way, just thought it might be for stuff that is only of interest to those of us who live here. What might that be? Hmm...dunno...Roberto?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yes Anita, "they" are not going to be sniping tourists or residents. That was my point. We "could" be collateral damage but it wouldn't be on purpose. I have to have faith in my maker for this.

Maybe it won't fly past Tyler and Stuart or maybe there will be no interest, pero, I set up a private group for discussion of resident's issues and made it by invitation only. Passing on discussions of this group will be a bannable offense. Yeah sorry, but I hope it can be meaningful, a place to discuss without causing public hysteria. I wanted to try this because resident's issues sometime do difffer significantly from visitor's issues. Post a note here or send me a PM if interested in joining this group.
Tyler and Stuart, if this is not OK just fry the whole thing !!
:mexico::mexico::mexico:
OK Roberto....combining those two statements makes me go hmmmmm! What are the trying to hide from us "commoners"....you know, the trailer trash, and even the pigeon coopers????? Hey...if you don't want us discussing some of this stuff, whatever IT may be.... ok by me.....but it still makes me wonder!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
So where do we post our recipes I have 2 great ones that have chilies chorizo bacon (yum) and you can make them at home and feel like a star!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
OK Roberto....combining those two statements makes me go hmmmmm! What are the trying to hide from us "commoners"....you know, the trailer trash, and even the pigeon coopers????? Hey...if you don't want us discussing some of this stuff, whatever IT may be.... ok by me.....but it still makes me wonder!

I saw a bumper sticker once that I never understood, it said "dont die wondering" I never knew what it meant............

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Are we getting together for tea and crumpets?? that sounds like the english, what they call it? A Tea Party?

Yes Anita, "they" are not going to be sniping tourists or residents. That was my point. We "could" be collateral damage but it wouldn't be on purpose. I have to have faith in my maker for this.
This is true and with that being said, I personally don't want to be to be on Hwy.8 and witness either a body dump in progress or a shootout/ambush tween the factions. The road is being used way too often theses days for those deeds. I'm sure "they" don't want witnesses to those deeds and that's where the "on purpose" becomes a reality.
The increased patrols and roadblocks will hopefully keep the road free of violence for everyone and PP can continue to have an overflow of visitors enjoying the town.