Not True: Replacement Chief of Police in PP shot yesterday.

Kenny

I had a call earlier today that the replacement Chief of Police in PP was shot yesterday out by the Santa Fe Market on Benito Juarez. I've done some inquires, and it looks to be true at this time. There have been some conflicting reports about who was shot, so there's a chance it was someone else.

Kenny

Last edited:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I'm assuming Rosy will confirm when possible. This is not good from anybody's perspective, at all.

mis2810

I just feel sick. I hope to God this is not true. We were just talking about the Santa Fe market earlier today. If it happened yesterday don't you think we would've heard something before now? Either from Rosy or elsewhere? Hopefully it's just a rumor. I'm not doubting you personally, Kenny, I'm just hoping that it's NOT true.

Kenny

I'd sent Rosie a private a email here, and one to her work when I'd started my inquiries, and I haven't hear back from her yet. I've had more than one positive response since I started my inquiries, and that doesn't include my first contact. I'll be glad if it's all some mistake myself.

Last edited:

Kenny

OK, I got this from Manny, and it's getting confusing now. I had positive response's from some very connected people in PP.

I asked Rosie and it seems it was someone from Sonoyta. Plus did not see or hear anything in the news about it yet. Ask Rosie for more details. But to my knowledge that the replacement chief was shot is only a rumor.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I asked around today and nobody heard of it so far it seems only to be a nasty rumor at this point, of course nothing surprises me anymore

Kenny

I asked around today and nobody heard of it so far it seems only to be a nasty rumor at this point, of course nothing surprises me anymore
Yes, you said this "I heard a similar rumor but it is not substantiated as of yet I will check".
Well?? Have you been checking or what?

Kenny

I just recieved a email at home from Rosie, and she say's it's not true. I don't think she's seen this yet.