Police activity on Sandy Beach Road

jerry

The oscar meyer car broke down by my shop 10 years or so ago.i actually got to set in it....it smelled like mustard because the driver would give out samples at some stops...yellow mustard ...the horror!
I'll show you mine. You lose! :rofl:

jerry

Well frankly Cholla i think the show should be called the Jerry and Kenny show with special guest Roberto
Hey Mr. bad JuJu, welcome to the Kenny and Jerry show. Its liberals with a twist of holier than thou. You will remember from your school days, you know, there is always one kid in classs that knows better than everyone else. You had em there, we got em here. See you this weekend in Penasco.:woo:

jerry

Dm, you me,kenny,happy,Az,Ernesto,Pero,Stewart and Roberto were all calling bs on the "now is a good time to buy" crowd years ago and i can tell you we helped steer people away from buying 300k 2br. pigeon coops at the end of the boom.Prices have hit the floor and now really is a good frigging time to buy.
On the guy that claims he was robbed on every visit i just caught the faint scent of bullshit in the evening air.If wrong I'm sorry(hey i have two great fake crime stories myself).If you read old posts you will see I warned people about Tubutama/altar before the shoot out. I just don't think we're in to much jeopardy at this time.
I consider all on this forum to be my friends(since cactus left), even Russ, I've heard nothing but good things about him. Like all families there are often diferent points of view and I express mine freely

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Dm, I do not think I sugar coat things. I think I have a different perspective on things. I know there is crime here, I know that there are bad drivers here and you have to be careful when out and about....I know all of those things that you think I dont know, but...I do not see things from a tourist POV, I see them as a native or as nearly native as you can get as a white person in a a Mexican town. When I go to Phoenix or Tucson I do so because I have to not because I want to have a tourist day so I guess I must be wrong not to check out if something bad has happened the night before, or a week ago or whatever - something that may change my view of going there. I assume that if it is a city with human beings in it that sometimes bad things will happen and maybe if I am in the wrong place at the right time something bad could happen to me. I think that is true of anywhere you go where there are humans present. The entire world is slipping into a decay that has been worsening everyday for many years. It is sad and there is no doubting it. To say you feel good and safe where you LIVE is not sugar coating, it is a feeling you have because you know whats up where you live. Many of my friends feel safe in Phoenix, Tucson, El Paso, heck even LA. There would be some that would say they are crazy for that feeling. I say they should be able to feel the way they want to. They know what their surroundings are. A guy in South or West Phoenix may not feel the same as a guy in Scottsdale but hey its all relative eh?

It is true I am a positive promoter of the town, the place , the world where I live. When I do tours here I dont take people to where bad people do bad things, I show them the positives that Penasco has to offer. It is so easy to go negative yet I do not, cannot see what benefit it does for anyone.

For people out there who think only bad things happen in Mexico....I think maybe that is a little sugar coating - dont you? Stay aware, enjoy life and stop stressing so much.

Let the turmoil begin.....

Last edited:

dmcauley

Basically what I said Russ. I am a frequent visitor/ local and know what's happening. Others who frequent less often have a bigger fear factor.
This is no different to me than the shootings by the mafia in Boston while I was growing up. They were careful not to harm bistanders so as not to have more problems w/authorities

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I LOVE OUR GREAT BIG DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY!!! Each and every one of you. I do, no kidding! I've always considered the majority of us "regs" that post here just that -- a family. Weird Uncle Jerry (you fit that role well, Jerry, I couldn't resist), Cousin Kenny, "Mom" Chari, Brother Joe, Cousin Russ, etc., etc. I need look no further than my own real family to know that in any family, there's gonna be disagreements. No different here. It's kinda like it's okay for my brother and I to get into a fight, but let somebody outside the family mess with my brother and he's fightin' both of us!

Speakin' of family, anybody heard from Mark (Seadweller) of late? Russ, you're his neighbor, what's up? Haven't seen him post anything for awhile, didn't answer my PM. Was just curious and wanted to make sure all is okay with him and Barb.

With all the taking shots at each other on this forum, I wouldn't be suprised if someone starts blaming the shooting on Sandy Beach Road on this forum.

Rick,
Cholla Bay

I LOVE OUR GREAT BIG DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY!!! Each and every one of you. I do, no kidding! I've always considered the majority of us "regs" that post here just that -- a family. Weird Uncle Jerry (you fit that role well, Jerry, I couldn't resist), Cousin Kenny, "Mom" Chari, Brother Joe, Cousin Russ, etc., etc. I need look no further than my own real family to know that in any family, there's gonna be disagreements. No different here. It's kinda like it's okay for my brother and I to get into a fight, but let somebody outside the family mess with my brother and he's fightin' both of us!

Speakin' of family, anybody heard from Mark (Seadweller) of late? Russ, you're his neighbor, what's up? Haven't seen him post anything for awhile, didn't answer my PM. Was just curious and wanted to make sure all is okay with him and Barb.
Stuart...I saw Mark and Barb last weekend. They're both doing fine....have been extremely busy...with food distribution, fishing (MArk) and that new website Mark mentioned. He hasn't been very active on FB either.