ProAlliance Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Thanks, Jack. You're right, but there are lurkers out there that need to know who I am. Someday, when the bubble bursts elsewhere, they'll hopefully remember that at least I stood up and did what's right when the poop hit my fan. I was very gratified by the above letter from the CEO of IIG. Hopefully, this will soon be over. My clients and friends are truly wonderful. Even the two cancellations we've had, the people could not have been more gracious and kind. I was sorry to see them go, but understand their decision. My eternal gratitude to those who have given us the benefit of the doubt.
P.S. After a long, hard day...hit Pane e Vino last night. Excellent suggestion~
We've known you for some years, both as a client and as a friend. We've never known you to be less than honest and always there for anyone that needed you - client, friend or stranger (probably even for a few non-friends). You were always there for us and ours. We believe in you as always.

There is one easy way to resolve this for everyone.

Rosie, simply send a postcard type notice to everyone of your clients advising them of what has occurred, that you have conducted an audit and found very few clients are affected and provide whatever info is necessary for them to verify their policy if they are so inclined. This will not only protect you, but protect your clients as well as provide complete transparency.

Do this and you will not be subject to anymore of this criticism. Those who continue to criticize you here on the Chatline will be forced to stop as you will have done all that you could regardless if this is a clerical mix up or some type of deception.

You say you have 4000 policies. Sending a postcard to each of them will not cost you more that $1,000. Personally, I'd rather spend the money as opposed to having to continue to defend yourself.

Update: I called Rosie on her cell phone and the ProAlliance office on Tuesday am to report my insurance policy from 2013/2014 was canceled due to never having received the funds from ProAlliance. I left a message on her phone and talked to Paty at the office and left a message. As I said in yesterdays update, I was not looking for immediate answers but I did want acknowledgment from Rosie that they would look into the previous years issues also. It is Wednesday evening and I have heard nothing. This disturbs me. All I want is to be is recognized that this issue extend back to the previous year Has anyone else called about the previous years policy and found out the same thing. Also has anyone else with a house had this issue. Rosie told me as of Monday there were only two houses this happened to. The rest of the issues where with Condos.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Email or call the insurance company directly and provide them the policy numbers from prior years. They will be in a position to provide you the information. I would imagine you would have copies of the policies if they were emailed to you.

Derek

Has anyone called and found out they have or had insurance that's been paid? I'd like to see some kind of balance in this situation if there is. I've met Rosie and never heard bad things about her business practices and she seemed intelligent and honest. Hopefully there will be a flood of people saying they had paid policies soon. It's impossible to judge without facts and I see very few in this thread.

Email or call the insurance company directly and provide them the policy numbers from prior years. They will be in a position to provide you the information. I would imagine you would have copies of the policies if they were emailed to you.
Dryheat I did call the insurance company and this is how I found out that 2013/2014 and 2014/2015 policies where not valid. Again I got a new policy for this current year however, I am probably out the money I paid in 2013 for that policy. I am wasiting for Rosie to get back to me on this new matter.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Dryheat I did call the insurance company and this is how I found out that 2013/2014 and 2014/2015 policies where not valid. Again I got a new policy for this current year however, I am probably out the money I paid in 2013 for that policy. I am wasiting for Rosie to get back to me on this new matter.
I would assume the fair thing would be for the agent to reimburse your annual dues that were not applied to a policy (since you did not have coverage). So it looks like this issue is now going back more than a year? Are we now talking about clerical errors that took place for mutiple years???? That does seem odd. I could see the excuse being that a clerical error took place during a short period of time, but not over multiple years. How is that possible?

danieT

It's good to see all the support for ProAlliance and the owner, Mrs Glover. As we have said before, we all very much want to trust her, and get back to normal in the insurance world in Penasco. The last thing our property values need is another fraud report that affects a huge number of gringos, especially one orchestrated by a gringa from Texas.

We know from experience the main competitor, Sr Portugal, is no angel, but we have not heard he actually created FAKE policies or forgot to send money to the insurer. If anyone has some info to the contrary this is the time to tell us all, and help to save Mrs Glover.

Notwithstanding, we note some folks are now reporting their insurance coverage from SEVERAL PREVIOUS YEARS was also fake. If our reading of the messages is incorrect, please advise.

If this is true, will Mrs Glover reimburse money from previous years past that she received ? Do folks who got no insurance coverage , after paying in full, deserve refunds?

More NB: It's been at least a week since the phoney policy numbers came to light. We don't recall seeing any explanation for this very obvious no-no. We can't perceive an innocent explanation for someone at Mrs Glover's office making the effort to create fake policies.

However, is there an explanation out there we missed?

It's good to see all the support for ProAlliance and the owner, Mrs Glover. As we have said before, we all very much want to trust her, and get back to normal in the insurance world in Penasco. The last thing our property values need is another fraud report that affects a huge number of gringos, especially one orchestrated by a gringa from Texas.

We know from experience the main competitor, Sr Portugal, is no angel, but we have not heard he actually created FAKE policies or forgot to send money to the insurer. If anyone has some info to the contrary this is the time to tell us all, and help to save Mrs Glover.

Notwithstanding, we note some folks are now reporting their insurance coverage from SEVERAL PREVIOUS YEARS was also fake. If our reading of the messages is incorrect, please advise.

If this is true, will Mrs Glover reimburse money from previous years past that she received ? Do folks who got no insurance coverage , after paying in full, deserve refunds?

More NB: It's been at least a week since the phoney policy numbers came to light. We don't recall seeing any explanation for this very obvious no-no. We can't perceive an innocent explanation for someone at Mrs Glover's office making the effort to create fake policies.

However, is there an explanation out there we missed?
- "Huge number" of gringos? You're delusional.
- Must you say "we", "us" and "our"? It really makes you sound kinda dumb
- I am neither a 'gringa', nor am I from Texas.
- I certainly don't need you to "help save" me. Geez...in case you don't know it, my business continues writing new policies every single day.
- I'm willing to bet that no one can produce proof of "fake policies" going back SEVERAL YEARS.

You think you're slick...putting this out there as if you possess the power of suggestion. You seem to be under the mistaken impression that others on this site are gullible enough to follow your lead. Well...me and MY group say you'll fall flat. As I said before...I owe you nothing. If anyone reading this has further questions, they can contact me directly, just like my REAL clients.

- "Huge number" of gringos? You're delusional.
- Must you say "we", "us" and "our"? It really makes you sound kinda dumb
- I am neither a 'gringa', nor am I from Texas.
- I certainly don't need you to "help save" me. Geez...in case you don't know it, my business continues writing new policies every single day.
- I'm willing to bet that no one can produce proof of "fake policies" going back SEVERAL YEARS.

You think you're slick...putting this out there as if you possess the power of suggestion. You seem to be under the mistaken impression that others on this site are gullible enough to follow your lead. Well...me and MY group say you'll fall flat. As I said before...I owe you nothing. If anyone reading this has further questions, they can contact me directly, just like my REAL clients.

Rosie. I called your cell and left a message on Tuesday AM and the office also on Tuesday AM and spoke with Paty about the 2013/2014 non payment issues You have not called me back or emailed me on this issue. When we spoke on Monday it was the 2014/2015 policy issue.

az-dan

Ok here is my story. I emailed Gerardo González Eguía with a copy of my policy and asked to confirm it was ok. Received a reply that it was cancelled. Forwarded the email to Rosie, within a few minutes she replied with solutions and wanted me to call her, I chose for her to write a new policy from ACE, she did and I have it.

fasteddy

Dan - I had the exact same experience as you. I'm heading down friday and will pay for my new ACE Policy

Last edited:
Ok here is my story. I emailed Gerardo González Eguía with a copy of my policy and asked to confirm it was ok. Received a reply that it was cancelled. Forwarded the email to Rosie, within a few minutes she replied with solutions and wanted me to call her, I chose for her to write a new policy from ACE, she did and I have it.
Did you happen to ask when was it cancelled and by whom? How about the previous Year? Just asking.

az-dan

Did you happen to ask when was it cancelled and by whom? How about the previous Year? Just asking.
It was canceled for nonpayment so I assume within a month of when it was written November 2013. I only dealt with this year’s policy. Anyone can do the same thing Gerardo was very helpful. Did you check your policy and for previous years? What did you find out?

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
For those who purchased in prior years (ex. 2013-2014) and found out they had no coverage, is the agent reimbursing your previous payment?

For those who had made up policies, what was the reason given by the insurance agent?

garyd

I just found out my health insurance policy with CIGNA was cancelled today for no reason. I'll call them tomorrow. Do you think it is fraud????

Status
Not open for further replies.