ProAlliance Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Rosy, you made the following statement which can be found on page 4 of this thread...
"Checks were made out to me, endorsed by me and deposited in my account. I can assure you that with the average condo policy in the range of less than $150 dollars annually, it's isn't a lucrative business as far as scams go. It appears to have been an honest mistake. I'm not ruling out that someone may have screwed up, though. Policies aren't paid for (us to the carrier) one at a time. Once or twice a month I'll deposit a few thousand dollars for a block of policies. In fact, the bank limits us to $3,000 a pop. We are then issued one receipt for that block. This makes the audit take longer because we must take each receipt and confirm which policies are paid in that particular block. If someone screwed up, I'll deal with it, but the responsibility is all mine and I don't hide from that. I will make things right for all involved."

Do you not deposit checks in a US bank account held at Wells Fargo?
Which bank is limiting your deposits? Are you making cash deposits on checks that are made to you?
In your statement, would you clarify how the following plays out... "the bank limits us to $3,000 a pop." A bit of clarity would help considering that checks are deposited into a US bank? please correct if I am wrong. I don't believe US banks have deposit restrictions.

Last edited:

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Rosy, you made the following statement which can be found on page 4 of this thread...
"Checks were made out to me, endorsed by me and deposited in my account. I can assure you that with the average condo policy in the range of less than $150 dollars annually, it's isn't a lucrative business as far as scams go. It appears to have been an honest mistake. I'm not ruling out that someone may have screwed up, though. Policies aren't paid for (us to the carrier) one at a time. Once or twice a month I'll deposit a few thousand dollars for a block of policies. In fact, the bank limits us to $3,000 a pop. We are then issued one receipt for that block. This makes the audit take longer because we must take each receipt and confirm which policies are paid in that particular block. If someone screwed up, I'll deal with it, but the responsibility is all mine and I don't hide from that. I will make things right for all involved."

Do you not deposit checks in a US bank account held at Wells Fargo?
Which bank is limiting your deposits? Are you making cash deposits on checks that are made to you?
In your statement, would you clarify how the following plays out... "the bank limits us to $3,000 a pop." A bit of clarity would help considering that checks are deposited into a US bank? please correct if I am wrong. I don't believe US banks have deposit restrictions.
correct. deposits to the us bank aren't restricted. mapfre's account will only accept 3,000 at a time. i don't know if that's mapfre or their bank, but thats the way it is

playaperro

El Pirata
I'm fine dog... I'm just sorting through this junk trying to get a handle on all this. I will say this though and yes I have used Pro Alliance in the past and I consider Rosie a friend; I wouldn't except a free anything from anyone if my property and well being was at stake until their $$ handling problems were brought to light and delt with.

When I step out and put Rosie out of the the picture it looks bad, very bad, and when I put her back in the equation knowing Rosie as we do, it's just baffling.

Hey folks, as far as protecting Rosie from these attacks and this is not, you need not to worry. Rosie is one of just a few on here and over many years that I would consider a worthy adversary, but she never has been.. Rosie can take care of herself and she likes it that way!

If you would like to see where Rosie roots are, here you go... I love this picture.
Kenny what year was that policy issued? You have not been down to Penasco in like 5 years. That pic reminds me of Sheryl and Linda and francisco holding the Horse.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Mapfre does not have a way for clients to pay the carrier directly (ie. A check cannot be made directly to the carrier?

When a block deposit is made, do you provide the carrier with a report as to how the payments should be applied?

Any update on why bogus policies were created?

Kenny

Well Known Member
Kenny what year was that policy issued? You have not been down to Penasco in like 5 years. That pic reminds me of Sheryl and Linda and francisco holding the Horse.
You have no idea where you're at most of the time:confused:, so how in the hell would you know what I do?

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Mapfre does not have a way for clients to pay the carrier directly (ie. A check cannot be made directly to the carrier?

When a block deposit is made, do you provide the carrier with a report as to how the payments should be applied?

Any update on why bogus policies were created?
Yes, checks used to be accepted made out to the carrier, but we kept having cheks rejected for misspellings. Those of used to American banks are used to drawing a line through an error and initialing it, something not acceptible in Mexico. Sometimes checks would arrive made out to ProAlliance, but as a Persona Fisica, my business name is my own name. That's another benefit to the ACE policies...they can be paid directly to the carrier via credit card.
Most of our clients aren't phisically in the office when they renew, so if we wait til a check arrives and it's incorrect, then we're back to square one.
There's no question we could've done a better job, and that's what we're trying to do.

And yes, there is a report showing where to apply payments from the 3,000. Part of what we're doing now is cross-checking that they were applied correctly every time.

As for your last question, I can only say that it's being investigated and as soon as I can provide more information, I will. What I will not tolerate is abuse and accusations from your peanut section. That's way out of line.

littlejoni

User is currently banned
LOL...when you steal money from people over at least 2 years and use them for your own living benefits, and are even worse responsible for fake policies, you don't get to decide what you do not tolerate. I figure you should have thought about all these problems before when you started stealing and then making up fake stuff to hide your theft.

When will you come up with the reason for the made up stuff?

Who is doing the investigation? Are you investigating yourself? Are the cops involved?

I figure this whole stinking mess you created should be dumped onto the desks of cops in Rocky Point and USA.

Dd you tell the IRS about all this free income?

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Simple solution is to call the carrier directly if you want to find out about current or past policies. They can investigate as they see fit. If someone has questionable information, just forward it to the insurance company. They can gather the info and decide how to move forward with it.

mis2810

Well Known Member
Simple solution is to call the carrier directly if you want to find out about current or past policies. They can investigate as they see fit. If someone has questionable information, just forward it to the insurance company. They can gather the info and decide how to move forward with it.
Enough already! Since when do lawyers give out so much free advice? We all know how to contact the carrier.

Reactions: ron

littlejoni

User is currently banned
Some of you all might be thinking and wondering about what we all got against Rosie Glover, or whoever she actually is. We got nothing against her personally...never met her and hope never to do so. The problem that exists year on year another shyster shows up and screws more gringos. It gets into the news. That Tucson paper is on this story. Most of us lost our shirts on what we all bought down here because of crooks as this. Gringos read all the horror stories about scammers, drugies and thieves like this. This has to be the worse one yet. Buying here now would be real stupid cause the only possible honest insurance shop in town turns out to be more crooked than Portugal. We all know he most often forgets to send the money to the company, but we heard tell about him making up phoney papers. Crime is real bad here but buying insurance from another one is not too good an idea.

joanC

Well Known Member
Where the hell did these Jonis and JoanC's come from? What I can't understand is if you are not a client then why do you give a shit? You're not out anything - you are just a virtual lynch mob. I was affected by this. You don't see me ranting.
I won't involve myself in this rant

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
When unfortunate situations happen to those who are respected and known in the community, it often becomes an uncomfortable situation.

mis2810

Well Known Member
When unfortunate situations happen to those who are respected and known in the community, it often becomes an uncomfortable situation.
Especially when people who are not affected by the situation continue to pour salt on the wound!

Reactions: ron
Status
Not open for further replies.