ProAlliance Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landshark

Well Known Member
In theory I can't disagree & will keep that in mind in the future. However, my question still stands. Has there been any issues of any kind with auto insurance policies purchased through ProAliance Insurance?

SonoranParadise

None that I'm aware of - however, I haven't been able to contact the actual insurance company. We've tried the phone number we have on the policy and on the website, but have been unable to get through. I only tried one day last week after the Mapfre incident, so it could just be a fluke, or problems dialing from the US - I am going to try again when we are in RP next week.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
In theory I can't disagree & will keep that in mind in the future. However, my question still stands. Has there been any issues of any kind with auto insurance policies purchased through ProAliance Insurance?
I haven't had an issue yet with my life insurance paying out. But, I don't know... Hopefully it's active.

I also haven't been audited by the IRS yet, but I pay an accountant to make sure I lessen that chance.

I also haven't used my airbags, but I hope they are installed.

joanC

Well Known Member
I'm calling the company tomorrow about mine. She asked me to make out the check to her, so I'm worried.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Paradise, you posted this phone number and contact a few weeks ago. It seems that Mapfre clients have been able to get answers from this employee of the company regarding the status of their current policy and previous one...

Gerardo González Eguía (speaks english)
Responsable División Internacional
Tel. (619) 662-1194
Fax (619) 662-1106
Toll-free 1-800-357-0091
[email protected]

SonoranParadise

Paradise, you posted this phone number and contact a few weeks ago. It seems that Mapfre clients have been able to get answers from this employee of the company regarding the status of their current policy and previous one...

Gerardo González Eguía (speaks english)
Responsable División Internacional
Tel. (619) 662-1194
Fax (619) 662-1106
Toll-free 1-800-357-0091
[email protected]
Yes, that was for our HOA policy. Our auto insurance policy is through GNP Seguros.

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
I have never had car insurance with Pro Alliance so I am not saying that. I am just saying that I have been happy with insurance from Costco for my car in Mexico. I am looking into going to outside of Penasco for my home owners insurance now . You need to be a Costco member. Go on their web site and click on services. Go to car insurance and you will find the link for Mexican car insurance. Quick easy and you get a 30% discount because you are a Costco member.

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
You imply there are problems with ProAlliance auto insurance policies. I have auto insurance through them. Please state the problems you refer to. Thank you.
There are NO problems with any auto or licence policies issued by us, although many of these were also paid with checks made out to me. As pointed out in the letter I posted from the CEO of IIG, policies have always been made in a timely manner. Despite the efforts of some here to implant more concerns, I challenge anyone to show proof to the contrary. That errors were made at our office has been established, but it is absolutely true that Mapfre's system is antiquated and that they've had many, many problems in the past with agencies, as they surely will in the future. Overall, I'm glad we're restructuring our internal process.

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
I'm calling the company tomorrow about mine. She asked me to make out the check to her, so I'm worried.
You lie. Neither you nor either of your alternates, littlejoni and daniet have ever been clients of ProAlliance. You're nothing more than an illiterate troll.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Rosy, if you have all these problems with mapfre as a carrier, why would you continue to insure your clients with them?
There are NO problems with any auto or licence policies issued by us, although many of these were also paid with checks made out to me. As pointed out in the letter I posted from the CEO of IIG, policies have always been made in a timely manner. Despite the efforts of some here to implant more concerns, I challenge anyone to show proof to the contrary. That errors were made at our office has been established, but it is absolutely true that Mapfre's system is antiquated and that they've had many, many problems in the past with agencies, as they surely will in the future. Overall, I'm glad we're restructuring our internal process.

apricot

Well Known Member
You imply there are problems with ProAlliance auto insurance policies. I have auto insurance through them. Please state the problems you refer to. Thank you.
Sorry, I did not mean to imply that there were any problems with ProAlliance auto insurance policies. As far as I know, it has been made clear on this thread that those policies were not affected. On the other hand, if somebody is not comfortable with the options in Rocky Point, Costco is a very good alternative.

joanC

Well Known Member
You lie. Neither you nor either of your alternates, littlejoni and daniet have ever been clients of ProAlliance. You're nothing more than an illiterate troll.
I take offence to you telling me I do not tell the truth. Why are you so angry and strike out and try to bring down innocent people in front of others?
You make yourself look cheaper by name calling. I have never called you any names.
I have no connection with anyone else on this site. I can take care of myself quite well, thank you.
My GNP policy number from you starts with 354. The phone number is 01-800-026-5110 and the address is San Diego with a zip code of 92143-0057. My coverage is for USD 20,000.

You have just lost another client for life.

Landshark

Well Known Member
I haven't had an issue yet with my life insurance paying out. But, I don't know... Hopefully it's active.

I also haven't been audited by the IRS yet, but I pay an accountant to make sure I lessen that chance.

I also haven't used my airbags, but I hope they are installed.
I asked a legitimate question and included a thank you. Apricot already answered and I thank her.

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Rosy, if you have all these problems with mapfre as a carrier, why would you continue to insure your clients with them?
the 8 policies that I've placed with Mapfre since this began were paid for with individual checks to assure that they were accurately credited. I've been hearing from other agents who've had similar problems and will personally feel better going forward with a system that's set up to protect us all from errors such as this.

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
I take offence to you telling me I do not tell the truth. Why are you so angry and strike out and try to bring down innocent people in front of others?
You make yourself look cheaper by name calling. I have never called you any names.
I have no connection with anyone else on this site. I can take care of myself quite well, thank you.
My GNP policy number from you starts with 354. The phone number is 01-800-026-5110 and the address is San Diego with a zip code of 92143-0057. My coverage is for USD 20,000.

You have just lost another client for life.
It's laughable that you think you haven't insulted me. You know as well as I do that you are not and haven't been a client of mine. I have lost 3 clients since this mess began. All of them good clients that I hated to lose. I wish you were a client of mine so I could finally feel glad to lose one.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
the 8 policies that I've placed with Mapfre since this began were paid for with individual checks to assure that they were accurately credited. I've been hearing from other agents who've had similar problems and will personally feel better going forward with a system that's set up to protect us all from errors such as this.
You mentioned that Mapfre has an inferior product compared to your other carrier (both in coverage and in billing). Why not up service your clients with a better carrier vs. putting them with the same carrier. As a business owner I would have approached this situation to provided value added service to my client by improving the product and paying for the difference out of pocket (can't be but a few dollars per policy). I'm sure your clients would have appreciated this token considering they dealt with cancelled policies or made up policies. In this case, you are putting them with the same company you mentioned gave you so many problems. The action is somewhat confusing.

joanC

Well Known Member
It's laughable that you think you haven't insulted me. You know as well as I do that you are not and haven't been a client of mine. I have lost 3 clients since this mess began. All of them good clients that I hated to lose. I wish you were a client of mine so I could finally feel glad to lose one.
I feel bad you are feeling so much pain. It's not necessary to be so angry.

My policy shows an agent code of 2375670/pitiquito, and says you used the name of International Insurance Group for your business on my policy.

If my policy is all fine, why do you want to strike out at me ?

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
You mentioned that Mapfre has an inferior product compared to your other carrier (both in coverage and in billing). Why not up service your clients with a better carrier vs. putting them with the same carrier. As a business owner I would have approached this situation to provided value added service to my client by improving the product and paying for the difference out of pocket (can't be but a few dollars per policy). I'm sure your clients would have appreciated this token considering they dealt with cancelled policies or made up policies. In this case, you are putting them with the same company you mentioned gave you so many problems. The action is somewhat confusing.
I said their system is inferior, not their product. It's only in retrospect that realized this whole thing could've been avoided. It's the same with our internal process at our office. We had no idea where the gaps were until we were in the problem. I should have known and am paying the price for that.

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
I feel bad you are feeling so much pain. It's not necessary to be so angry.

My policy shows an agent code of 2375670/pitiquito, and says you used the name of International Insurance Group for your business on my policy.

If my policy is all fine, why do you want to strike out at me ?
I'm frustrated and short on patience, but not in pain. As I've pointed out before...there are real tragedies in life that are what's truly painful. I've lost 3 clients over this mess and I was very sorry to see them go. I hope you are a client of mine so I can finally be glad to see one leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.