ProAlliance Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
I said their system is inferior, not their product. It's only in retrospect that realized this whole thing could've been avoided. It's the same with our internal process at our office. We had no idea where the gaps were until we were in the problem. I should have known and am paying the price for that.
Rosy, you are going to have to do a better job of keeping your story straight... you mentioned that ACE offers Hydro and Mapfre no longer does. For a coastal community, that would tell me that Mapfre's product is inferior for a major coverage. You then said this regarding the comparison of both carriers...
A few years ago they up and decided to no longer offer HYDRO coverage. This created a problem for some of our clients. Claims have been taking too long to process and of course we bear the brunt of the client's frustration. Other carriers such as ACE are written in English, paid directly to the underwriter with a credit card number and is the policy we've found to be most like policies in the U.S.

Sounds to me like ACE has a better product... So again, why place your clients with a carrier that is offering inferior billing, service, translation and coverage? Especially to those clients that had no coverage or had made up policies?

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Rosy, you are going to have to do a better job of keeping your story straight... you mentioned that ACE offers Hydro and Mapfre no longer does. For a coastal community, that would tell me that Mapfre's product is inferior for a major coverage. You then said this regarding the comparison of both carriers...
A few years ago they up and decided to no longer offer HYDRO coverage. This created a problem for some of our clients. Claims have been taking too long to process and of course we bear the brunt of the client's frustration. Other carriers such as ACE are written in English, paid directly to the underwriter with a credit card number and is the policy we've found to be most like policies in the U.S.

Sounds to me like ACE has a better product... So again, why place your clients with a carrier that is offering inferior billing, service, translation and coverage? Especially to those clients that had no coverage or had made up policies?
That may be, but not everyone is interested in Hydro coverage. I consider it a matter of preference. In an earlier post i added the amount of time it's taken to settle claims. There's no question that some claims take too long.

playaperro

El Pirata
Anyone know who has best rate for driver licence policy? driving my harley down for bike run. Only bring bike down 3- 4 times a year.

az-dan

Well Known Member
Rosy, 'Glover' is not your last name, is it? If not, how did you come up with that name?
So you say "Civic duty. When you see something wrong, I hope most of you would stand up and not just stand on the sidelines and side with someone simply because you know them."

By posting this banter you are losing credibility (with me) and showing there is more to it than "Civic duty".

apricot

Well Known Member
Anyone know who has best rate for driver licence policy? driving my harley down for bike run. Only bring bike down 3- 4 times a year.
I paid $100 for one last spring from Portugal. The check was made directly to him. Your guess is as good as mine as to where that money went.

ADR

I use costco for my car insurance, They offer a great yearly Sonora Only plan. Make sure you checkmark Sonora only, when getting a quote. It goes through https://www.bonitawest.com/Costco/frm_Home.asp with a nice discount for being a costco member. Haven't found a better rate in years.
Not sure about motorcycles though.

apricot

Well Known Member
I use costco for my car insurance, They offer a great yearly Sonora Only plan. Make sure you checkmark Sonora only, when getting a quote. It goes through https://www.bonitawest.com/Costco/frm_Home.asp with a nice discount for being a costco member. Haven't found a better rate in years.
Not sure about motorcycles though.
Thanks for the Sonora Only tip. I did a little research yesterday. Not all carriers offer the drivers license policy for motorcycles. ACE and HDI do not offer it, Mapfre does.

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
I noticed on my Spanish front sheet of my new ACE home insurance policy from ProAlliance an 800 number to call for claims. I called it but was unable to reach and talk to anyone because you needed a code to punch in. I wanted a number to ACE directly for my information. Numerous calls to Mexico City and Hermosillo resulted in my being connected with International Insurance Group of Flagstaff Arizona who ProAlliance uses to get the ACE policies. I was able to get a paid receipt and a policy in English. Also I was told that next year I could go directly to them to have my policy reissued. Their web site is www.IIGINS.com and their phone number is 877 784 6787 I spoke with LIsa Taylor who was very helpful and informative as to every product they can write in Mexico. I wanted to just pass this information to everyone as I stated I was looking for resources outside of Penasco.

jerry

Well Known Member
I noticed on my Spanish front sheet of my new ACE home insurance policy from ProAlliance an 800 number to call for claims. I called it but was unable to reach and talk to anyone because you needed a code to punch in. I wanted a number to ACE directly for my information. Numerous calls to Mexico City and Hermosillo resulted in my being connected with International Insurance Group of Flagstaff Arizona who ProAlliance uses to get the ACE policies. I was able to get a paid receipt and a policy in English. Also I was told that next year I could go directly to them to have my policy reissued. Their web site is www.IIGINS.com and their phone number is 877 784 6787 I spoke with LIsa Taylor who was very helpful and informative as to every product they can write in Mexico. I wanted to just pass this information to everyone as I stated I was looking for resources outside of Penasco.
Jezz. Lisa cuts out the local person...will she drive down from Flag at 6 am if a burglary ring knocks off your condo? You drive drunk into A road sign? Local help...as Kenny and I found out in Y Greiga a few years ago is very helpful

concerned

Excellent, but will Lisa Taylor be there in Mexico to assist you in the event of an incident that warrants a claim? Is on location service of value to you? Are you aware of what an incident in Mexico potentially involves? You're not in Kansas anymore, I can assure you of that.

concerned

Jezz. Lisa cuts out the local person...will she drive down from Flag at 6 am if a burglary ring knocks off your condo? You drive drunk into A road sign? Local help...as Kenny and I found out in Y Greiga a few years ago is very helpful
snap!

playaperro

El Pirata
The 3 amigos on the lam, azbeachboy tells the story all the time, Cop comes says "Que pasa cabrones"? Call Rosie Kenny says, I'll hear the story again in a couple weeks!

Last edited:

jerry

Well Known Member
The 3 amigos on the lam, azbeachboy tells the story all the time, Cop comes says "Que pasa cabones"? Call Rosie Kenny says, I'll hear the story again in a couple weeks!
Actually Omar and Frederico from the construction crew came over...friends with the cops

playaperro

El Pirata
Actually Omar and Frederico from the construction crew came over...friends with the cops
I remember the story with pics Kenny wrote on here when he rammed a truck and they had the beachboy and him at Y greca jail, this must of been another adventure.

jerry

Well Known Member
I remember the story with pics Kenny wrote on here when he rammed a truck and they had the beachboy and him at Y greca jail, this must of been another adventure.
I Have seen the inside of that jail a few times but no that is what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.