Problems on the U.S. Side

DMAC

I fought the law and the law won.
Jerry and I have known our friend Joe here for years, and we've seen him struggle with his right wing conservative ways many times. I've seem him have moments of clarity, but he shakes it off... I think it scares him.
Good thing I hadn't just taken a huge bong toke, I might have choked to death reading your reply! (no bong in reality, that was for the LDS crowd so they could feel superior).

Silvia

User is currently banned
DMAC I pose this question to you if your house is broken into while you are away if your automobile is broken into while you are in wal mart if you are in your home watching television and a stone enters thru the window if you and your family are sound asleep at 3:00 am and some one is beating on your entrance door you rise with firearm in one hand and a pouch of drugs in the other hand only to find that there is no one there they have left the scene but you find a ax or two be honest now who are you going to call the drug cartel or the as you and others here refer to as the pigs

DMAC

I don't need to quote various authors or the bible....to show I can think. I also don't need to call people names, or try to belittle them....
People who don't call evil "evil" are not likely to call idiots "idiots".

BTW if you're looking for quotes, I would suggest the Scottish Enlightenment authors rather than the bible. Or maybe just listen to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh. The latter is probably more useful and entertaining to the folks on the board.

What's with the LDS hate.....did you try getting into that "religion" when you dropped Catholicism, and they wouldn't take you...or did you try hooking up with an LDS cutie...and she wouldn't have anything to do with you since you were not a believer?

DMAC

DMAC I pose this question to you if your house is broken into while you are away if your automobile is broken into while you are in wal mart if you are in your home watching television and a stone enters thru the window if you and your family are sound asleep at 3:00 am and some one is beating on your entrance door you rise with firearm in one hand and a pouch of drugs in the other hand only to find that there is no one there they have left the scene but you find a ax or two be honest now who are you going to call the drug cartel or the as you and others here refer to as the pigs
Have you ever called the pigs when you thought you needed them? They are only interested in writing tickets to collect money for the government or going full-spectrum ape on some guys just because they can. The pigs down here are not really concerned with solving crimes. They don't protect anyone. If you don't realize this, wait until seconds count and you'll find the pigs are just minutes or hours away.

DMAC

What's with the LDS hate.....did you try getting into that "religion" when you dropped Catholicism, and they wouldn't take you...or did you try hooking up with an LDS cutie...and she wouldn't have anything to do with you since you were not a believer?
I dated a jack Mormon once. She was a freak in bed.

Anyway, I blame the obscene alcohol / driving laws here in AZ on the Mos. Maybe I'm wrong in that, but I doubt it. Also, cannabis prohibition was started by the LDS due to some of their missionaries returning from Mexico with some cannabis experiences.

Silvia

User is currently banned
Have you ever called the pigs when you thought you needed them? They are only interested in writing tickets to collect money for the government or going full-spectrum ape on some guys just because they can. The pigs down here are not really concerned with solving crimes. They don't protect anyone. If you don't realize this, wait until seconds count and you'll find the pigs are just minutes or hours away.
Please answer the question say it who are you going to call

People who don't call evil "evil" are not likely to call idiots "idiots".

BTW if you're looking for quotes, I would suggest the Scottish Enlightenment authors rather than the bible. Or maybe just listen to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh. The latter is probably more useful and entertaining to the folks on the board.
Jerry...Jerry...he's stealing your lines!!! You "own" the "Rush attack"!

:rofl:

DMAC

Jerry...Jerry...he's stealing your lines!!! You "own" the "Rush attack"!

:rofl:
Don't tell me you listen to that drug-addled fool.....

I thought you were for locking up drug users? Shouldn't Rush Limbaugh be doing hard time right now? Along with Obama and Dubya?

I dated a jack Mormon once. She was a freak in bed.

Anyway, I blame the obscene alcohol / driving laws here in AZ on the Mos. Maybe I'm wrong in that, but I doubt it. Also, cannabis prohibition was started by the LDS due to some of their missionaries returning from Mexico with some cannabis experiences.
Could you be a bit more specific? I was starting to get a headache again from reading another persons posts...but I'm curious!

DMAC

Could you be a bit more specific? I was starting to get a headache again from reading another persons posts...but I'm curious!
The DUI and open container laws here are the most draconian in the nation. They make absolutely no sense, unless of course you want to see people who drink alcohol put in a cage.

Don't tell me you listen to that drug-addled fool.....

I thought you were for locking up drug users? Shouldn't Rush Limbaugh be doing hard time right now? Along with Obama and Dubya?
Rush who?

Kenny....you were right...I am slipping...I read him wrong.....and Jerry, scratch that threesome! :rofl:

The DUI and open container laws here are the most draconian in the nation. They make absolutely no sense, unless of course you want to see people who drink alcohol put in a cage.
So tell me...you think that driving under the influence or driving drunk is ok???
Let's separate the open container part from this one....

DMAC

So tell me...you think that driving under the influence or driving drunk is ok???
Let's separate the open container part from this one....
OK you tell me if you think someone should be charged with a DUI for drinking a glass of wine at dinner? How about having one beer at the ballpark and then driving home? How about they had a tablespoon of cough syrup before getting behind the wheel?

How about you define "under the influence or driving drunk"? Since you're in AZ I assume you know what the law is.

OK you tell me if you think someone should be charged with a DUI for drinking a glass of wine at dinner? How about having one beer at the ballpark and then driving home? How about they had a tablespoon of cough syrup before getting behind the wheel?

How about you define "under the influence or driving drunk"? Since you're in AZ I assume you know what the law is.
I don't believe the AZ law calls it drunk driving....it's all driving under the influence....just making a distinction with being impaired or having a BAC over .08%....

and yes, you should be nailed for either.....whether it's some prescription meds, or if it's just 1 drink or a teaspoon of cough syrup, if you are impaired. I know people that are completely tipsy from just one drink....and with 2-3 drinks, they are falling down. If you're going to get into a vehicle, it's your responsibility to know how something will affect you if you take it.

The law protects my rights, my kids rights, and any other driver's rights of not getting killed by you driving under the influence! And yes, I have driven under the influence.....many years ago...and I have become "enlightened"!