Problems on the U.S. Side

Silvia

User is currently banned
My Dearest Silvia... Gosh and golly..if I offended you I really apologize. I mean you have brought a certain enlightenment to this forum that has made our day.

Without you we would probably be talking about such mundane things as great places to eat, the beautiful view of the Sea of Cortez the great friends we have met in
Rocky Point and all that other dreary stuff. I thank you for your sense of humor and my eye doctor thanks you for setting back my vision about ten years.

I have a well meaning heart felt suggestion. Take your crap to some other place and please, please keep your promise of not going to Rocky Point.

Warmest personal regards,

GV Jack

PS: I have never called a police officer or a BP Agent a Pig and I would never do so. If anyone would like to, I have a nephew who's a BP guy
and I pity anyone who messes with him.
Hey GV Jack, I also do not call the law pigs, & despise anyone that does ~ ~ ~ I also have a family member in law
enforcement, in the dept. of IRS criminal investigations & you DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH HIM, which means them ! ! ! these people WILL make your life hell ~ ~ ~ so go ahead & mess with your tax return

~ ~ ~ Your neighbor in Sahuarita, ~ ~ ~ HAPPY

Hey GV Jack, I also do not call the law pigs, & despise anyone that does ~ ~ ~ I also have a family member in law
enforcement, in the dept. of IRS criminal investigations & you DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH HIM, which means them ! ! ! these people WILL make your life hell ~ ~ ~ so go ahead & mess with your tax return

~ ~ ~ Your neighbor in Sahuarita, ~ ~ ~ HAPPY
Outed!!!

Silvia

User is currently banned
My Dearest Silvia... Gosh and golly..if I offended you I really apologize. I mean you have brought a certain enlightenment to this forum that has made our day.

Without you we would probably be talking about such mundane things as great places to eat, the beautiful view of the Sea of Cortez the great friends we have met in
Rocky Point and all that other dreary stuff. I thank you for your sense of humor and my eye doctor thanks you for setting back my vision about ten years.

I have a well meaning heart felt suggestion. Take your crap to some other place and please, please keep your promise of not going to Rocky Point.

Warmest personal regards,

GV Jack

PS: I have never called a police officer or a BP Agent a Pig and I would never do so. If anyone would like to, I have a nephew who's a BP guy
and I pity anyone who messes with him.
~ ~ ~ For your info GV,,,,,,,,,,,, taken rite off of his card, ,,,,,,,,,

United States Department Of The Treasury , ........... Internal Revenue Service, .......... CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS,,,,,,,,,,, and a VERY close relative !,,,,,,,,,,,, one does NOT mess with these guys !

GV Jack

Snorin God

United States Department Of The Treasury , ........... Internal Revenue Service, .......... CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS,,,,,,,,,,, and a VERY close relative !,,,,,,,,,,,, one does NOT mess with these guys !
Never have...never will..

I don't have to worry about that now. After 60 years of paying taxes, I now join the other 49.5 that don't.

No Income = No Taxes...= no fun:roll:

OMG a news flash..It's raining in GV :woo:

Hey "rocky" it was fun messing with you, just like old times, no hard feelings here, you got to admit it was a good ol time, proves I still have it <:)

~ ~ ~ HAPPY ~ ~ ~
I should have known you were out of the institute and not taking your meds when I got that email about a week ago. Did you escape, or just convince the staff that you'd be a good boy and stay on those meds?

Silvia

User is currently banned
I should have known you were out of the institute and not taking your meds when I got that email about a week ago. Did you escape, or just convince the staff that you'd be a good boy and stay on those meds?
~ ~ ~ There you go again rocky, just like I just put on off topic, ~ ~ ~ I could come back on you, & you know it, twice as hard as this, " another" one of your "cheap" shots, ~ ~ ~ but I won't,,, everyone is reading it, you just haven't, can't change ? & "you did it to yourself" you need to grow up <:) and be a man about things, ~ ~ ~ period, BTW are these enough symbols for you ? .... & you know what rocky I'm sitting here lmao as others are @ you, grow up be a man ?

Last edited:

DMAC

I fought the law and the law won.

Wow IRS. There's pigs and then there's scum of the earth. Can't you guys get your families into a more respectable occupation, like drug dealer or pimp or something?

Silvia

User is currently banned
Never have...never will..

I don't have to worry about that now. After 60 years of paying taxes, I now join the other 49.5 that don't.

No Income = No Taxes...= no fun:roll:

OMG a news flash..It's raining in GV :woo:
~ ~ ~ Yup had a big ol storm a half hr. ago here in Sahuarita, about time, ~ ~ ~ good to see you're "clean" ? neighbor

Last edited:

Silvia

User is currently banned
Wow IRS. There's pigs and then there's scum of the earth. Can't you guys get your families into a more respectable occupation, like drug dealer or pimp or something?

~ ~ ~ You know what, DMAC, I, ( the old HAPPY) usto just wait for continuing cracks like this from people like you, on, & on, about the law etc, to go off on, ~ ~ ~ but I can see that there is no reaching you, PERIOD ! ! ! it's obvious that you won't admit to the two professions mentioned here are "respectable", I'll say it again, be carefull of the cross that you will have to drag with your gun, & bag of drugs, it won't be easy, again because, ~ ~ ~ your word "pigs" will be handing it to you, think about it, next time you "reach for it"<:)

DMAC

I fought the law and the law won.
~ ~ ~ You know what, DMAC, I, ( the old HAPPY) usto just wait for continuing cracks like this from people like you, on, & on, about the law etc, to go off on, ~ ~ ~ but I can see that there is no reaching you, PERIOD ! ! ! it's obvious that you won't admit to the two professions mentioned here are "respectable", I'll say it again, be carefull of the cross that you will have to drag with your gun, & bag of drugs, it won't be easy, again because, ~ ~ ~ your word "pigs" will be handing it to you, think about it, next time you "reach for it"<:)
Yeah, tax collectors are so respectable they were considered outcasts, right there with prostitutes, in biblical times. Tax collectors have not changed in 2000 years, it's just that a good portion of tax payers have come to like the taste that comes with licking the boot that is on their throat.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." Some will compliment the pig on the shine of his boots, others will realize the guy with the boot is evil and is the enemy. Enjoy your police fetishism. Unless all your children are pigs, you should be worried about their future.

Kenny

It may be dead as far as the content is concerned Stuart, but like a snake without a head, it appears to be alive.

tmotsinger

Eating Newbie Gringo Taco
I got thrown into a US jail for having 4 pieces of trash in the back of my truck. On the bright side, a lot of the pages of the 2010 People magazines in there came right apart...

jerry

The coming cabal of Ron Paul Backers and non-nanny state progressives is being seen on this thread. We want a modest safety net(for example when our dunk brother wanders in traffic and can't pay his hospital bill) we want the state off our backs (unless it's that hot blond bike patrol cop at the Time market this morning) and a damn living wage....plus no more war for oil (well that ones mine)

Tedram

Tedram
WOW-- just read the whole damn thread------I just wanted to read about potential border issues........ended up being a left wing rant.

TICO-T

Stuart, we have no Bill of Rights or U.S. Constitution protection when dealing with the TSA at the airports or with Border Patrol on the highways. They have the power to do what they want.