Puerto Penasco shutting down. What have you heard?

AZRob

Well Known Member
Everyone is forgetting to Thank the Chinese for not informing anyone when the virus was first noticed last year in Nov. Thank them also for F@!king up everyone's lives, the economy, people losing their family members, people losing their income, losing their homes and etc. And they had the gull to try blaming the US Army for infecting their country. Was eating dirty nasty bats worth all this.

joester

2 salty dawgs
A couple things to note: one of the Princess cruise ships that had some covid-19 infected passengers, still had active virus in some rooms 17 days after ship was emptied. Also, the White House closed the pandemic office and staff in 2018, as non-essential. Also ignored reports from early 2019 that a possible pandemic could cripple the country. Now half the country doesn't believe anything the other half says. Stay safe people, this will be worse before it gets better.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
A couple things to note: one of the Princess cruise ships that had some covid-19 infected passengers, still had active virus in some rooms 17 days after ship was emptied. Also, the White House closed the pandemic office and staff in 2018, as non-essential. Also ignored reports from early 2019 that a possible pandemic could cripple the country. Now half the country doesn't believe anything the other half says. Stay safe people, this will be worse before it gets better.
Misinformation is tearing this country apart. Who knew that the internet and free speech would undo society?!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

Misinformation DIRECTLY FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. I would suspect that if you had proof that I pushed and mislead Steve Maduro into believing and subsequently ingesting a toxic drug under false pretense and he died that I could be possibly tried for manslaughter. What is different about the girl that suggested her boyfriend kill himself? She got prison. 2 years I believe.

Ultimately I feel bad for these types. Ignoring what a DOCTOR has to say because the president knows more about anything than any of the professionals in a specific field. He knows more than the CDC, FAUCI, the top generals when the subject matter is war... the list goes on. He's a stable genius that just killed two people with misinformation.

The Russians must be having a field day right now. Sow disinformation. Let us fight ourselves. Enemy becomes weaker. Divide and conquer.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member

Misinformation DIRECTLY FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. I would suspect that if you had proof that I pushed and mislead Steve Maduro into believing and subsequently ingesting a toxic drug under false pretense and he died that I could be possibly tried for manslaughter. What is different about the girl that suggested her boyfriend kill himself? She got prison. 2 years I believe.

Ultimately I feel bad for these types. Ignoring what a DOCTOR has to say because the president knows more about anything than any of the professionals in a specific field. He knows more than the CDC, FAUCI, the top generals when the subject matter is war... the list goes on. He's a stable genius that just killed two people with misinformation.

The Russians must be having a field day right now. Sow disinformation. Let us fight ourselves. Enemy becomes weaker. Divide and conquer.
Stupid people gonna do stupid things. You and your fake news post is a perfect example. The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

Actually, the Chinese (virus) is coming! The Chinese (virus) is coming!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Stupid people gonna do stupid things. You and your fake news post is a perfect example. The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

Fake news? What the hell are you talking about? This is real news that I placed a hyperlink to. If you choose to live in an alternate universe so be it but it doesn't change facts my man. Continue spouting the garbage that Putin wants you to spout. Where's Iggy and Steve M? Maybe they can chime in and help out.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

Yahoo

AZ Republic

FOX NEWS

Fox got real sneaky reporting this story. Took me five minutes to find it. Way too much time for the desire of a low info person like Queens. But, it was there. What does it say Queens? Care to read it to us?

FOX 10 Phoenix

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Queens, if you get a headache just pop a few of these. You should be good.

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Fake news? What the hell are you talking about? This is real news that I placed a hyperlink to. If you choose to live in an alternate universe so be it but it doesn't change facts my man. Continue spouting the garbage that Putin wants you to spout. Where's Iggy and Steve M? Maybe they can chime in and help out.
You have convinced me that you are truly nuts and full of hate . Reading your post tells me you have lost all reasoning and common sense . God help you .

rplarry

Well Known Member
Direct from the patient. I saw the president's press conference and had some in the house for the fish tank.

Joe, sorry, but like all of us can do from time to time, you fell for the main stream media hysteria and their Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You posting all those stories, regardless from where they are from, just shows how irresponsible the news media can be, and how stupid people can be (to be clear, I am not saying you are stupid, but the couple who drank the fish tank cleaner).

And then the media blames everything on Trump, because people are complete idiots!?
Joe, even you have to admit these people are idiots. They went into the pantry and found something that sounded like the drug Trump was speaking of, and they took it. First of all, it was not a prescription, not suggested by a doctor, and took it while it was a cleaning substance.

If trumps press conference was so egregious, and the information he gave out so outlandishly reckless, there would be multiple, multiple cases of people drinking fish tank cleaner.

So what we have are really desperate, and or low IQ people, who drank fish tank cleaner. One case, that’s it.

Reminds me how when the virus first hit the media, corona beer sales fell 30%, and people thought they could get the virus from drinking corona beer. I’m sure this was probably Trump’s fault as well.

Come on now, you have to give this one back Joe. these people are right up there , or close to first place, for the Darwin Award!

Cant make this stuff up.

Last edited:

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
At this point who cares about main stream media. We all know who the moron is standing beside the podium. Hint look for the guy with the fancy hairdo

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Joe, sorry, but like all of us can do from time to time, you fell for the main stream media hysteria and their Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You posting all those stories, regardless from where they are from, just shows how irresponsible the news media can be, and how stupid people can be (to be clear, I am not saying you are stupid, but the couple who drank the fish tank cleaner).

And then the media blames everything on Trump, because people are complete idiots!?
Joe, even you have to admit these people are idiots. They went into the pantry and found something that sounded like the drug Trump was speaking of, and they took it. First of all, it was not a prescription, not suggested by a doctor, and took it while it was a cleaning substance.

If trumps press conference was so egregious, and the information he gave out so outlandishly reckless, there would be multiple, multiple cases of people drinking fish tank cleaner.

So what we have are really desperate, and or low IQ people, who drank fish tank cleaner. One case, that’s it.

Reminds me how when the virus first hit the media, corona beer sales fell 30%, and people thought they could get the virus from drinking corona beer. I’m sure this was probably Trump’s fault as well.

Come on now, you have to give this one back Joe. these people are right up there , or close to first place, for the Darwin Award!

Cant make this stuff up.
Larry, I haven't fallen for anything. I read and use discretion. I ultimately don't know as much as scientists and doctors. I listen and use best judgement. The news is NOT the enemy. I don't know what you're talking about when you say how irresponsible the media can be. First off, JOURNALISM is NOT the MEDIA. There is a difference between OP ED and JOURNALISM. I don't get facts from OP ED shows. I read JOURNALISM. Hannity is NOT news or journalism!

Again, maybe it's hard to get a point across on the internet because you're literally making my point for me. Yes, these people were morons to do that. But people that aren't as aware are taking advice from the president. Touting this as a immediate cure so of course people that aren't as smart are resorting to these measures. You can literally watch the president speak in real time so how is that MEDIA?! Please stop.

Yes, we are in agreement that it would be moronic to not CONSULT a doctor. Again, this is my point that people are consulting what the president is saying instead of the doctors standing behind him. Dr. Fauci has clarified this point multiple times now.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
You have convinced me that you are truly nuts and full of hate . Reading your post tells me you have lost all reasoning and common sense . God help you .
Standard answer for you. Must have racked your brain coming up with that sentence and a half answer. An irrational person that doesn't believe in journalism and facts telling me that I'm crazy. This is why you can never win an argument with an irrational person. Steve you're great at gaslighting. I'll give you that.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
God doesn't exist. I have lost all reasoning and common sense because I'm advocating for the direction of the medical professionals instead of the words coming out of the presidents mouth.

Shocker. I must be a complete degenerate Steve.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Hey Steve, ever considered that I'm trolling you? Or maybe you're trolling me? Maybe you're a troll and you really don't believe what you write. That would be a win win.

rplarry

Well Known Member
Larry, I haven't fallen for anything. I read and use discretion. I ultimately don't know as much as scientists and doctors. I listen and use best judgement. The news is NOT the enemy. I don't know what you're talking about when you say how irresponsible the media can be. First off, JOURNALISM is NOT the MEDIA. There is a difference between OP ED and JOURNALISM. I don't get facts from OP ED shows. I read JOURNALISM. Hannity is NOT news or journalism!

Again, maybe it's hard to get a point across on the internet because you're literally making my point for me. Yes, these people were morons to do that. But people that aren't as aware are taking advice from the president. Touting this as a immediate cure so of course people that aren't as smart are resorting to these measures. You can literally watch the president speak in real time so how is that MEDIA?! Please stop.

Yes, we are in agreement that it would be moronic to not CONSULT a doctor. Again, this is my point that people are consulting what the president is saying instead of the doctors standing behind him. Dr. Fauci has clarified this point multiple times now.

To your Last paragraph, I can’t help what stupid people do. The president has a duty to talk about all options out there, and if someone is going to drink fish tank cleaner, then they’re going to drink fish tank cleaner.

If the President said it’s good to go take a walk, it’s good to exercise, and someone walked into head on traffic and was killed, he would be blamed for telling people to go take a walk and told by someone like yourself, that was irresponsible. He can’t win.

To be clear, only 1 couple was dumb enough to drink fish tank cleaner. Not a great sample size to say the President talking about a possible treatment or medication was irresponsible.

And, after a French Dr.’s utilization of the prescription drug combo has been successful, if Trump did not mention it he would be lambasted for not mentioning it.

And this guy and his friends and family heard Trump’s press conference clearly, and it saved his life. And they didn’t even have to go to the fish store for help.

Last edited:

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Really need to bite the bullet on this and shut everything down for 3 weeks, Not the popular choice but what's really needed,
so we're not bitching about this in June.