Puerto Penasco shutting down. What have you heard?

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Trumpy really wants a photo of himself on the border wall every 6 Feet for social distancing so he won't be easily forgotten.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
SMFH!!! SHAKING MY FUCKING HEAD for the other guys that may not know what that means. I'm personally still trying to figure out what TDS means...

Doctor OZ is about as credible as Dr Phill. He has notably promoted weight loss supplements and other quick fix type solutions on his show that have been proven to be false.

First guest I'd like to welcome, so and so who just wrote an OP ED in the...

Again, I posted journalism and you hit us with DR OZ OP ED BS

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
You seriously think you are rational? Seriously?
What part don't you like? Use your words like a big boy or girl Queen. I know your mom and dad only taught you a few but try and put a few together to make a complete sentence that translates the thoughts in your head to writing.

Come on little queeny come on... come on boy, you can do it. Says those words that daddy taught you... yessss you're a good little queeny!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I have a hard time understanding people like you Joe. But there are so many, that’s why it is confusing....

you consider yourself a “rational person”, so why would you not root for the drug that Trump is suggesting to succeed??
and why would you ‘let him hear it’, or give him shit, if it fails ??

The converse is also true, if he didn’t mention the drug and somebody else ended up bringing it out and it saved lives, you would hammer Trump for not initiating trying the dug.

CNN does this on an hourly basis.

TDS I guess ...
Larry, you're misrepresenting me. Please stop. It's not about rooting for things. I don't root for this drug to work anymore than I root for aspirin to work on you when you have a headache. This is about science bro. If the drug works, it works. I already agreed to your previous point. I'm not going to kiss your ass about it.

It has nothing to do with rooting for this drug. Obviously if this worked it would be great for EVERYONE! It has to do with this moron who doesn't believe in science and contradicts the head infectious disease DR that's standing behind him every two minutes. To which the DR has to correct these sloppy and negligent statements by the president.

I was watching Bill Gates on CNN last night and I was sitting there thinking how is this really a question, but who am I going to believe when it comes to DATA, BILL FUCKING GATES or DONALD LOW INFORMATION TRUMP????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gates/Fauci 2020

Fuck, I'd vote for MITT ROMNEY RIGHT NOW!

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
What part don't you like? Use your words like a big boy or girl Queen. I know your mom and dad only taught you a few but try and put a few together to make a complete sentence that translates the thoughts in your head to writing.

Come on little queeny come on... come on boy, you can do it. Says those words that daddy taught you... yessss you're a good little queeny!
Your just one vile unhappy individual , so sad .

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
You guys are filled with so much hate that you can't see straight . Lost soles all . What my concern is what is going to go you when he's reelected in November . God help you .
Steve, I saw they got your brother on drug conspiracy charges. $15 million reward... He really fucked that one up. Steve, I will bet you a hundred dollars he loses. Let me know when you want to put up the money. America is over this joke. He got a lot of centrist support before and those people are not idiots just a little on the fence. Nobody can blame someone for that but you can't bullshit people for 4 years about what you're going to give them and think they haven't realized they got duped. To think that Trump was going to be the poor man, the working man's savior was a joke from the start but people that are in dire situations believe false hope far more than people that are not.

AZRob

Well Known Member
SMFH!!! SHAKING MY FUCKING HEAD for the other guys that may not know what that means. I'm personally still trying to figure out what TDS means...

Doctor OZ is about as credible as Dr Phill. He has notably promoted weight loss supplements and other quick fix type solutions on his show that have been proven to be false.

Danielle Zoellner from the independent. You think this idiot is a better source. She is no doctor and shes going off a report that is coming from the country that is responsible for all the virus deaths in the world.
That's a good source.

1585334015189.png

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Larry, you're misrepresenting me. Please stop. It's not about rooting for things. I don't root for this drug to work anymore than I root for aspirin to work on you when you have a headache. This is about science bro. If the drug works, it works. I already agreed to your previous point. I'm not going to kiss your ass about it.

It has nothing to do with rooting for this drug. Obviously if this worked it would be great for EVERYONE! It has to do with this moron who doesn't believe in science and contradicts the head infectious disease DR that's standing behind him every two minutes. To which the DR has to correct these sloppy and negligent statements by the president.

I was watching Bill Gates on CNN last night and I was sitting there thinking how is this really a question, but who am I going to believe when it comes to DATA, BILL FUCKING GATES or DONALD LOW INFORMATION TRUMP????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gates/Fauci 2020

Fuck, I'd vote for MITT ROMNEY RIGHT NOW!
CNN , that's your source , now I understand your hate .

Last edited:

brokenwave

Well Known Member
CNN, FOX it doesn't matter, bias is everywhere, creating division. Hard to find any news source that's middle of the road and might provide
a view of what's really happening. But then TRUMPY THE CLOWN likes it just like it is.

AZRob

Well Known Member
CNN, FOX it doesn't matter, bias is everywhere, creating division. Hard to find any news source that's middle of the road and might provide
a view of what's really happening. But then TRUMPY THE CLOWN likes it just like it is.
Good to see all the Trump supporter coming out. LOL
1585336513678.png

kahunito

Just heard that Rocky Point is shutting down all sales of alchohol possibly all of mexico. Cant be true can it? what is going on?

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Either there are some new members who don't like it when threads get off the rails or people don't want to remember all the political rants when Obama was in office. The rants here are pretty tame compared to back 4 years ago. Just some different players now. If it goes too far a timeout is in order from the RPT admins. At the end of the day these are trying times.

rplarry

Well Known Member

Appreciate the input Dr Joe

Kenny

Well Known Member
It's funny we didn't hear any of this back in 2009 when the other guy was in charge and 18,000 died , hell l just got the update that 23,000 have died in this year's influenza out break , why isn't anybody talking about that??
The right wing wing nuts post above is what started the derailment, and that's how they usually start. This creep starts it and then has a rant or two about hate and God. The prick even says he's going to pray for us when he's the instigator.