Ramon's

Jim,
I spent alot of time at the Sea a few years ago. So were did they put the restaurant? I remember one in the parking lot.

Rick
Cholla Bay

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Roberto,
I have friends that went to Ramon's this last weekend.... I have no idea what you are talking about.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Hey, that's not fair!!! The pigeon coopers should have to pay more for the convenience of not having to leave the "compound"!!:rofl: :stir:
~ ~ ~ Not to worry, the old location will keep ~ ~ ~ SEED ~ ~ ~ on the menu, :lol:

where as the ~ ~ ~ COOPS ~ ~ ~ menu will not, ~ ~ ~ so @ least 75% will still "Fly" to the old location, :lol:

~ ~ ~ The Sea management got quite concerned that if they served SEED along with that mexican s#$% ~ ~ ~ :lol:

that the pool would fill up quick w/ pigeon quach ~ ~ ~ & it would add to the STINK !!! that is already unbearable @ the ~ ~ ~ COOPS ~ ~ ~ :lol:

as that is where the coopers prefer to ~ ~ ~ "GO" ~ ~ ~

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I have to quit reading the forum at work. My colleagues think I'm crazy when I bust out laughing! You guys crack me up!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Floaters !!!

~~~ The management of the ``` COOPS ``` really gets ~~~ psychedelic ~~~

when a prospective buyer is getting ready to get the ~~~ HOOK ~~~ put to him, when he asks, what are those "floaters" in the "pool" ~~~

~~~ At which time, as if on que, and at the ready, ~~~ with a big smile, the on site, part time ~ ~ ~ "Realtor"

chimes in ~~~ "oh those are ~~~ "tootsie rolls" ~~~ left over from halloween that

the coop kids threw in, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ~~~

I deserve to be banned from the forum for a month.....for bringing up the coops....which inadvertently woke up HAPPY!!!! :aagh:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Joe, you couldn't live without the forum for a month! LOL!

Easy there, Happy......Let's talk about fishing or something.......

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Ok Jeeper, ~~~ your wish is my command, just one last thing though, because I don't want to take the rap for rocky, ~~~

rocky pm'd me and asked me if I would do those two posts for him, cause he was afraid to, ~~~

~~~ then he started to feel guilty I guess, ~~~ & thats when rocky posted that "he deserves to be banned for a month"

~~~ thats all I know about it, :~)

El Gato

Has anyone gone to Ramon's at the Sea? If so, is the food as good and are the prices the same? What are the hours? Thank you.

Kramer

WEnt there over Christmas Food good same cooks as his old place , prices slightly higher I thought and presentation more for American taste than the patrons of his other place

AZ ROB

Hey, that's not fair!!! The pigeon coopers should have to pay more for the convenience of not having to leave the "compound"!!:rofl: :stir:

Joe Joe Joe the jealousy lol I will remember that the next time your trailer is rockin like a 1970s dodge van at a Peter Paul and Mary concert:rofl::lol:

Joe Joe Joe the jealousy lol I will remember that the next time your trailer is rockin like a 1970s dodge van at a Peter Paul and Mary concert:rofl::lol:
Hey my trailer has stabilizer jacks....and the only time it "rocks" is when I have a visitor (or two....LOL)..... :moon: I'm not sure about those pigeon coops....I watched over the years how they were constructed....the first REALLY strong wind.....and .....wooosh....they're gone!!:puff:

mondone

Whitecaps
Three of us went to the original Ramons night before Easter Sunday and it was very good. Split an appetizer called Seafood Volcano ( or something like that) and it was very different and tasty. We all loved it. 2 got Fish tacos and I got garlic fish and we loved those also. No complaints with both the service and food. When we were leaving there was a security guard watching over our SUV and he was thrilled when we tipped him a buck.

R

rashafaa

So is this old Ramon's location still open? I'd love to stop by while we're down this weekend. We're still searching for awesome Rocky Point food.

R

rashafaa

Yup, h's open as far as I know. Get the all you can eat fish and chips! Yummy!
Have you eaten at the location at the sea yet? Is it comparable? I know where the Sea is because we're staying at the Spa. I have no idea where the old location is...