Red Meat taken by Mexican border guards

Johnny

User is currently banned
Regardless of who has done what...the fact remains Kenny violated two policies of this website. I have no control over others who have previously violated these policies.

Kenny

Regardless of who has done what...the fact remains Kenny violated two policies of this website. I have no control over others who have previously violated these policies.
And you sir have suggested the murder of Mexicans with your post "...kill some more of them I say! I consider it nothing more than "thinning the heard!".

Last edited:

jerry

Johnny you do know it is legal to grow the killer weed in Az now don't you? Man if I would list all the rightwingers,real estate S heads and destroyers of the Sea of Cortez that have threatened to kick my ass (it would be a great victory for you turds beating a sweet old man such as me..shame on you) the forum would be half empty..A few have threatened to kill me...sweet!!!!!QUOTE=Johnny;66877]My point is enough is enough. Now that Kenny has admitted he grows marijuana what is to prevent others from contacting him to purchase it? Is this website here to facilitae crime or for people to write about their experiences in Rocky Point?

Is this website a tool for people to threaten others when they don't like what they read?

I really hope Kenny is banned. I know he has been a fixture on this website for quite some time. Even so, many of his posts are irrational and confrontational. I don't like this in a public forum and really wish it would stop!

Failure to ban Kenny is nothing more than an admission that the rules are ignored for some, but not for others.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

jerry

And you sir have suggested the murder of Mexicans with your post "...kill some more of them I say! I consider it nothing more than "thinning the heard!".
kenny it is forum members like Johnny that make it dangerous for us non-racist forum members to be in Mexico....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Johnny, don't you remember that you violated the no racism policy on here at least twice? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones........:aagh:

jerry

Johnny, don't you remember that you violated the no racism policy on here at least twice? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones........:aagh:
I also think people that live in trailers shouldn't throw stones either..cramped in there and they bounce back at you...can't ever remembering you actually throwing stones but just thought I'd give you a heads up!

Kenny

Steak :p in the middle with you.[video=youtube;DohRa9lsx0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q&feature=related[/video]

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
love the tune... but they only mention the clowns and the jokers .... where are the asshats? oh I think above and below maybe? but regardless very great tune and gonna replay right now! :)

Kenny

love the tune... but they only mention the clowns and the jokers .... where are the asshats? oh I think above and below maybe? but regardless very great tune and gonna replay right now! :)
Just stick close to me if you want to find the asshats. Rosie says I attract them like a magnet, and she's right.

Last edited:

azdiva

I've been searching, but where is is written that beef and dog food are prohibited from border crossings, or is this just another shakedown
for beef and dogfood... aduanas.gob.mx

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
But it pertains to Johnny in a big way, Jerry.... I'm not throwing stones, I'm just calling it as I see it....