Red Meat taken by Mexican border guards

Johnny

User is currently banned
Kenny,

Why do you turn so many topics into complete and utter BS?

You basically steal the topic from the original poster and start rambling about stuff that rarely makes sense.

Keep on topic, please?

If not, Moderator, please counsel him.

jerry

Johnny (are you 5 or something?)...eat more vegetables and less red mead...you will poop better and become less cranky about thread hijack...this one was hijacked 4 times...now 5

GV Jack

Snorin God
The butcher shop on Sonora a couple of blocks East of Benito Juarez on the right hand side.
That's Cedasa, Gary and I found the steaks to be very good.

There's another one on Bravo accross the street from Rocky Imports. (Carnaceria on building)
Roberto can give you wonderful directions, especially if you get there while Dee's there.

The first ones from Bravo could gave been some of the best I've ever had, the next were not so good.
Kind of like the police. Good cow, bad cow. Speaking of police, if Roberto gives you directions bring your wallet.

Kenny

Kenny,

Why do you turn so many topics into complete and utter BS?

You basically steal the topic from the original poster and start rambling about stuff that rarely makes sense.

Keep on topic, please?

If not, Moderator, please counsel him.
Wow, how cool is this? I just arrived home from a great 2 days down the hill at Canyon Speedway, and I find out I've been getting free rent in Johnny's head! I knew he had plenty of room as it seems he doesn't have much in it, but still.

Johnny

User is currently banned
Moderator:

I request you permanently ban Kenny.

Kenny admits to committing felonies (see below) on this website. Kenny did not make this statement in jest, as a joke nor anything else but an admission of committing a felony. My grandchildren (ages 14 and 16) frequently go on this website to see what is going on in Rocky Point; i.e. concerts, volleyball tournaments, etc. I am offended that Kenny would admit in a public forum that he has committed a felony since 1983. This is a very serious matter and should not be permitted!

Secondly, I believe using profanity or "fighting words" is a violation of this website. Today at 2:07 am, Kenny violated this policy by sending me a Private Message, "kiss my ass." I consider this statement an attempt to provoke me to respond. Many might respond by accepting this as a challenge to become involved in a fight. I find his Private e-mail to be an attempt to "call me out." I can forward this Private Message to you if necessary.

I believe Kenny has been suspended from this website before for inappropriate conduct. Suspending him again will do nothing to change his behavior as demonstrated by previous suspensions. I request Kenny be permanently banned from this website.

I grew pot in 4 different states for my own personal consumption starting in 83, and I can't remember when I stopped.:notme:

Kenny

Thought I'd share one of my favorite quotes from my favorite landlord. The first would be his reaction to the shooting death of a alleged burglar at San Rafael Rv Park, he said "Good...kill some more of them I say! I consider it nothing more than "thinning the heard!".

Yes Johnney, you can.

Last edited:

Johnny

User is currently banned
My point is enough is enough. Now that Kenny has admitted he grows marijuana what is to prevent others from contacting him to purchase it? Is this website here to facilitae crime or for people to write about their experiences in Rocky Point?

Is this website a tool for people to threaten others when they don't like what they read?

I really hope Kenny is banned. I know he has been a fixture on this website for quite some time. Even so, many of his posts are irrational and confrontational. I don't like this in a public forum and really wish it would stop!

Failure to ban Kenny is nothing more than an admission that the rules are ignored for some, but not for others.

Kenny

Everyone's entitled to voice their opinion! You must be exhausted Kenny~~~LOL
Well I drove on home after the last race and a visit in the pits last night, and I just thought I'd give my new landlord the opportunity to kiss my goodnight before I caught some sleep.

Kenny

My point is enough is enough. Now that Kenny has admitted he grows marijuana what is to prevent others from contacting him to purchase it? Is this website here to facilitae crime or for people to write about their experiences in Rocky Point?

Is this website a tool for people to threaten others when they don't like what they read?

I really hope Kenny is banned. I know he has been a fixture on this website for quite some time. Even so, many of his posts are irrational and confrontational. I don't like this in a public forum and really wish it would stop!

Failure to ban Kenny is nothing more than an admission that the rules are ignored for some, but not for others.
Johnny I'm very disappointed, I thought you were following my post's closer that what you apparently have been, I haven't had a drink or a toke since April 25th of 1999 you twit!

playaperro

El Pirata
Well I drove on home after the last race and a visit in the pits last night, and I just thought I'd give my new landlord the opportunity to kiss my goodnight before I caught some sleep.
Just not right to bully people around...

Roberto

Boy oh boy, I completely agree. Unbelieveable that he used the word ASS, but then of course Johnny repeated it here traumatizing his grandchildren more. That elitist Kenny has been also know to walk almost totally naked on the beach. Then that Dog Playa goes and posts the traumatizing photos here. What if Johnny's grandchildren saw THAT. They would be traumatized for life, probably needing institutional care. He should definately be banned too. Then of course there's that known criminal GV who flaunts the law and then talks about it here. What kind of ideas would that give Johnny's grandchildren? Then there's Moore whose ideas would scare a cat. What if Johnny's grandchildren read that there's an evil plot around every corner? Again, trauma for life, institutional care. And Stuart reporting about KILLING fish and even showing photos of the carnage. Where oh where is Mr. Rodgers when you need him? And if you- know -who gets elected they will pluck Big Bird. Oh fear, fear, fear.

Hey Johnny, thanks for your posts, it was getting boring here !! And don't forget to bring down some blankets, coats and beans next visit!!