Red Meat taken by Mexican border guards

jerry

I've been searching, but where is is written that beef and dog food are prohibited from border crossings, or is this just another shakedown
for beef and dogfood... aduanas.gob.mx
az diva we were stopped on friday and are dogs were photographed...Dog food can be taken if you bring the large bags..the small ones seem to be given a pass in my experience...Mexican dog food really is iffy...I say get a grinder and go to the butcher shop

playaperro

El Pirata
You got to friend a local butcher at one of the neighborhood grocery store's. No usda grade beef at the outlets.

playaperro

El Pirata
I take it your no much of a fish eater like our friend Shari, unless your related to that gump character that named every kind of shrimp around, guess you won't be eating at Flavios either.

GV Jack

Snorin God
I take it your no much of a fish eater like our friend Shari, unless your related to that gump character that named every kind of shrimp around, guess you won't be eating at Flavios either.
Hey Playa, I tried to balance things out down there. If I'm just down for three nights, I'll eat shrimp, chicken and maybe pizza.
If I'm down there for a longer period I will cook at home at least once and get steaks there. On occaission I'll eat fish, but I'm
not big on it. Shrimp I love and chicken, particularly at Panne E Vino, but I also go for salads and try to watch out for Gout makers.
Red meat, shrimp, scallops and warm water fish are to be taken in once in a while meal schedules.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Moderator:

I request you permanently ban Kenny.

Kenny admits to committing felonies (see below) on this website. Kenny did not make this statement in jest, as a joke nor anything else but an admission of committing a felony. My grandchildren (ages 14 and 16) frequently go on this website to see what is going on in Rocky Point; i.e. concerts, volleyball tournaments, etc. I am offended that Kenny would admit in a public forum that he has committed a felony since 1983. This is a very serious matter and should not be permitted!

Secondly, I believe using profanity or "fighting words" is a violation of this website. Today at 2:07 am, Kenny violated this policy by sending me a Private Message, "kiss my ass." I consider this statement an attempt to provoke me to respond. Many might respond by accepting this as a challenge to become involved in a fight. I find his Private e-mail to be an attempt to "call me out." I can forward this Private Message to you if necessary.

I believe Kenny has been suspended from this website before for inappropriate conduct. Suspending him again will do nothing to change his behavior as demonstrated by previous suspensions. I request Kenny be permanently banned from this website.

Yes because when I think of a felony it's always personal weed consumption! LOLOLOL I can hear Moses right now, "... number 7, thou shall not grow marijuana in thy household...". "... marijuana is probably the most dangerous drug in America today!" OOOOOO WHOOPS THAT WASNT MOSES THAT WAS RONALD REAGAN! LOLOLOLOLOLOL