Red Meat taken by Mexican border guards

Kenny

I've never called you nuts Moore, but I have said that you rant on into la la land, which you quickly agreed with. In fact you said you liked it in la la land.

Kenny

Do you remember when I question you about why you responded to one of my statements as if it was directed personally at you Moore? Do you remember what your reply was? If this is another question that you don't understand I apologize, and you need a nap.

jerry

[h=4]Codillo: Hock (Braise, stew)[/h]In some places, the upper, meatier part of the hock is called the chamorro. It is usually stewed or braised, and frequently served in a tomatillo-based green sauce. When drinking beer in prague I found the pork knuckels etc. great roasted and served on a cutting board with fresh made mustards etc....

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Moore, why don't you read what I wrote rather than interpreting it !!:grin::grin:

I did read it, but I just couldn't get past all the speculation and innuendo about the demand for pot in the US.

You know as well as I do that the demand for marijuana globally is proportional to population dynamics in most developed and 2nd world economies, but that's not as much fun as a nice conspiracy theory about how the US alone represents the entire world's demand for illicit narcotics....

{En Guarde}

:D:D

Kenny

I grew pot in 4 different states for my own personal consumption starting in 83, and I can't remember when I stopped.:notme:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
With all this marijuana talk I want to light up a big doobie and sit and talk with Moore about life for a couple of hours!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Cool, he could be straight, but you'd both be in la la land.:think:

You underestimate my marijuana usage, I dont go into la la land anymore. That's for rookies.

Also in regards to some things Moore has said about demand. The marijuana being smoked by a large populace in the states doesnt come from Mexico. It is being domestically grown inside homes and is some of the best marijuana in the world. I dont know anyone that smokes marijuana from Mexico. Obviously there are people smoking dirt weed from Mexico but its not the majority.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
With all this marijuana talk I want to light up a big doobie and sit and talk with Moore about life for a couple of hours!
Life is a blast, dude.... life is a blast.

All things considered, I'd say it's definitely worth living.

I HIGHLY recommend it....

jerry

If you buy Mexican butt weed in Seattle on the street corner they call it TeaParty don't know why..
You underestimate my marijuana usage, I dont go into la la land anymore. That's for rookies.

Also in regards to some things Moore has said about demand. The marijuana being smoked by a large populace in the states doesnt come from Mexico. It is being domestically grown inside homes and is some of the best marijuana in the world. I dont know anyone that smokes marijuana from Mexico. Obviously there are people smoking dirt weed from Mexico but its not the majority.

Kenny

The quality of weed coming in from Mexico has improved dramaticly from back in the day, and the number of tons imported is in demand!! Remember Joe, you have a small circle of friends compared to whats out there in this big country called the United States.
Mexican Marijuana Trade Growing in Quality, Sophistication..HIGHTIMES.COM | Mexican Marijuana Trade Growing in Quality, Sophistication
Not everyone is willing, or can shell out this kind of money for a OZ.

http://www.asylum.com/2010/09/24/price-of-weed-oregon-has-the-cheapest-high-quality-marijuana/

jerry

While in Amsterdam i tested a lot of weed for educational reasons.I found the cross's that were a bit less powerful more enjoyable.Hell people drink beer when scotch is on the next shelf.

Kenny

While in Amsterdam i tested a lot of weed for educational reasons.I found the cross's that were a bit less powerful more enjoyable.Hell people drink beer when scotch is on the next shelf.
How true, when I was on my "marijuana maintenance" program, my home grown was just fine.

HAHAHA, and yet there is NO demand south of the border, right?

hmmm... then what is that distinct aroma I pick up early every morning on the docks as I prepare my boat for a day of fishing? It ain't just fresh seafood, and pelican crap that's for sure

I agree with Eduardo- stop bringing in your gringo food, and your gringo dope, and your gringo fishing gear, and your gringo clothes, and your gringo cigarettes, and your gringo luggage, and your gringo swim-toys, and your gringo cars and trucks, and your gringo ice chests, and your gringo attitudes, and your gringo philosophies, and your gringo shoes, and your gringo gasoline, and your gringo ATV's, and your white-ass gringo skin, and your bald-ass gringo heads, and your dumb-ass gringo open mindedness, and your flag-waving gringo patriotism, and your snot-nosed gringo kids, and your gringo-ass mad-cow disease....

Just leave it all home. Otherwise, enjoy your trip; and be sure to tip your waiters and waitresses, and pay all your traffic fines :D

God I am such a JERK sometimes.
Yeah...what he said! And quit buying your insurance at gringo Costco! You can't call them at 4am if you have a problem.

How did you know I buy my insurance at Costco...? Are you psychic or something?

:razz:
Yep, and I predict that the first time you have an accident and get no response, you'll make a few changes. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I'd rather you buy from my competitor in Penasco than from Costco, Why or some nameless online company. He pays overhead, taxes and employees here...as do I.

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Yep, and I predict that the first time you have an accident and get no response, you'll make a few changes. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I'd rather you buy from my competitor in Penasco than from Costco, Why or some nameless online company. He pays overhead, taxes and employees here...as do I.

Fear-mongering, you're not an Elephant are you?