Rocky Point maps

One year, I made screen captures with Google Earth and made notes on them (with landmarks) until I became more familiar with the area.
There are so many side streets and shortcuts you can take to get places.

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
One year, I made screen captures with Google Earth and made notes on them (with landmarks) until I became more familiar with the area.
There are so many side streets and shortcuts you can take to get places.
OMG - do you know my hubby? He has done the same thing, even marked spots on beaches that were favorite "shelling" places.

Roberto

The Maps from the Ajo Copper News are out. Looks fairly comprehensive and pretty accurate. Lots of side street detail. Hotels and condos are marked but no other bsinesses. Schools, parks, firestations marked. Wonky graphics! Good thing to keep in your vehicle. They will be available at advertiser's locations. Twin Dolphins has them. :):):)

Jim

They will be at all of the Sonoran Resorts sales offices too. (but they have not delivered ours yet. Did you get yours already Bob?)

Roberto

Roberto can you take a picture of the map with your high end digital camera and upload it here?
There are 16 individual pages, with ad's and stuff so a photo won't work well. It is printed in full color and folded like the RP times but printed on heavier paper. These maps break the city into different parts and some overlap and some repeat. The map the Desperado loaded is just as good for a digital version.

Plus there is a copyright infringment notice threatening death and destruction for any unauthorized reproduction.

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
After our last mass exodus, you should have no problem finding a job when the Home Port kicks in, for me it will be my second home.