Shooting in Penasco

Hooch

Rosy do the cops have good vests? Might be a good thing to raise some money for....most likely they now have 5 top of the line ones as the Narcos most likely have top of the line stuff.

If mexico would just ban guns these kinds of things would not happen, oh wait lol.............................

GV Jack

Snorin God
Hey Jack...We are headed down on Monday via Nogales.If you have not gone that way lets meet up and you can follow us down. Please leave that snubnose 38 with the serial numbers filed off you keep in your sock at home in Green Valley.
Jerry,

I'd love to do that but I'm not going down until August 22nd and leaving on the 28th. I'd really like to see Santo Thomas and will try to run down that way during that visit.

There is one huge problem, though. I don't have a 38, however, I insist on bringing my 45 with the hollows, my RPG, Bazooka, Carbine, AK-47 and last but not least.
my Musket that General Goerge was kind enough to let me keep when I was discharged at Mt. Vernon.

Have a wonderful day and keep up the good work.

jerry

Thanks Jack..I will be there until the 29th If you wear your original coon skin cap from you Indian fighting days the guards have been told to let you in...why house is on the back row with the 666 sign on the door

Jerry,

I'd love to do that but I'm not going down until August 22nd and leaving on the 28th. I'd really like to see Santo Thomas and will try to run down that way during that visit.

There is one huge problem, though. I don't have a 38, however, I insist on bringing my 45 with the hollows, my RPG, Bazooka, Carbine, AK-47 and last but not least.
my Musket that General Goerge was kind enough to let me keep when I was discharged at Mt. Vernon.

Have a wonderful day and keep up the good work.

audsley

Playaperro, is this the same guy? Besides the fact that Raul Sabori ought to be in prison, as someone has already implied, Rosie says this guy is named Ramon.

playaperro

El Pirata
Playaperro, is this the same guy? Besides the fact that Raul Sabori ought to be in prison, as someone has already implied, Rosie says this guy is named Ramon.
policia pei comenta:

uno de los que mataron se llama ramon sabori y era originario de caborca de hecho era el unico hermano que quedaba pues a sus hermanos tambien murieron de la misma forma

According to a comment made on numbers 1 It is Ramon Sabori, He is not El Negro Sabori in that write up. You need to double check before you post on here....Rosa

jerry

So you have a nice new armored truck,plenty of weapons and you still get the shat shot out of you? this is the second time El Negro's boy were ambush while hunting for big game (Tubutama the first) The Beltans etc. moving in? The best thing Puerto Penasco has going for it safety wise and it is a good one is the fact that many people from all sides have investments here. this will get tamped down and I wouldn't worry to much about it. dark side...more damn checkpoints

policia pei comenta:

uno de los que mataron se llama ramon sabori y era originario de caborca de hecho era el unico hermano que quedaba pues a sus hermanos tambien murieron de la misma forma

According to a comment made on numbers 1 It is Ramon Sabori, He is not El Negro Sabori in that write up. You need to double check before you post on here....Rosa
LOL! I'd already corrected my error, Dud...I mean, Dude. I read and write two languages fluently and still struggle to understand anything you post. The day I need "reporting" lessons from you is a day I turn in my Press badge.

playaperro

El Pirata
LOL! I'd already corrected my error, Dud...I mean, Dude. I read and write two languages fluently and still struggle to understand anything you post. The day I need "reporting" lessons from you is a day I turn in my Press badge.
Corrected after the fact LOL...Like the next Day...YEAH I GOT YOUR DUDE HANGING!!!

Corrected after the fact LOL...Like the next Day...YEAH I GOT YOUR DUDE HANGING!!!
Yuck...don't let it just hang there, Dude...wipe your nose! I took the day off to go jet-skiing yesterday. Haven't been back online until today. What's your point? Oh, nevermind, it's you...point not included.