Stolen car!!

Roberto

Well I'll put out at least a yellow alert on car theft in the Mirador. 2 blocks from Granada. Alarm went off in my vehicle last night, was after midnight. Could have been a short or something as I found no evidence of a break in but I was kind of in a hurry to turn the thing off. Got to the vehicle in maybe less than a minute. I'm pretty sure it does not have a vibration sensor, it is controlled on and off only with the auto lock remote. Put on the steering wheel to brake bar lock. That will slow them down at least.

Another thing that might work like the situation on the beach is to get one of those small portable motion sensor alarms from Radio Shack. Size of a cig pack and it is loud. Set it and slip it under something. I'm gonna get a battery for mine and keep it handy. Hmm who is up for some fun. We can do a set up down there, maybe trap the jerk.

azfish

Well I'll put out at least a yellow alert on car theft in the Mirador. 2 blocks from Granada. Alarm went off in my vehicle last night, was after midnight. Could have been a short or something as I found no evidence of a break in but I was kind of in a hurry to turn the thing off. Got to the vehicle in maybe less than a minute. I'm pretty sure it does not have a vibration sensor, it is controlled on and off only with the auto lock remote. Put on the steering wheel to brake bar lock. That will slow them down at least.

Another thing that might work like the situation on the beach is to get one of those small portable motion sensor alarms from Radio Shack. Size of a cig pack and it is loud. Set it and slip it under something. I'm gonna get a battery for mine and keep it handy. Hmm who is up for some fun. We can do a set up down there, maybe trap the jerk.
The only way you're going to catch a fast running thief, is with a faster running meth head. If you can get one of those when you pick up batteries you are set for the sting.

azfish

Hey Joe, you don't happen to be from Chicago?

Reason I ask, was wondering if you or your buddy had an "Obama for Community Organizer" on your car??
I think it was a sticker "please don't disturb, my things are 30' feet from us".

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Ha! Joe hats off to you and your buddy but these are not quite the same incidents:
You Guys...........banging hookers at 4am while at the very least drunk on your ass.
Sheep3mom.......a middle of the day LaDeeDa beach trip.

The lesson of both stories? Wear one of those waterproof membranes....keeps your "valuables" safe from theft or in the first case infection too.

Northcore™ Surf Accessories : Waterproof Key Pouch

LOL Jerry, fortunately I've been blessed with good genes and pretty good looks so I've never had to pay for the company of a woman. These were two very nice young girls from Georgia in Penasco for the first time and my buddy and I were going to give them that extra RP hospitality! It would have never happened but the PLAYA INN security guard wouldnt take a bribe to let us swim in the pool at 4am so the next best thing was the ocean down the street in front of PATAYA.... SMH the things we do for %#$$^

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Hey Joe, you don't happen to be from Chicago?

Reason I ask, was wondering if you or your buddy had an "Obama for Community Organizer" on your car??

So profound Larr, you must have had to dig really deep for that one. No, Im pretty sure I had the little kid pissing on W sticker...

jerry

LOL Jerry, fortunately I've been blessed with good genes and pretty good looks so I've never had to pay for the company of a woman. These were two very nice young girls from Georgia in Penasco for the first time and my buddy and I were going to give them that extra RP hospitality! It would have never happened but the PLAYA INN security guard wouldnt take a bribe to let us swim in the pool at 4am so the next best thing was the ocean down the street in front of PATAYA.... SMH the things we do for %#$$^
Joe at 4am either really good or really bad stuff happens....it is the a matter of luck....a friend knocked on my window at 4am a few years ago after twin black hookers ran off with his pants and his car keys after he dropped the old trousers at The creepy Tucson Inn honeymoon suite.He is a well known loco politician so he had me go back and break into his car and use his spare key(under the matt). busting a Lexus car window with a hammer is not easy...doing it at 4am,crack head central and driving 15 blocks to my place without the Po Po stopping me was like winning the quinella at Tucson Park.