Stolen car!!

I need to say again how helpful and terrific everyone has been during this ordeal! People on social media, people we know a bit from our time here, friends here, Rosy, the police!! This has been handled in such a warm and wonderful way!! Someone mentioned that this wouldn't have necessarily been true in other places - that is very true indeed. So thank you to Puerto Penasco and the people who live here! Thanks.

Was the Obama sticker still left on it or was it ripped off and burnt next to the found vehicle? lol
So glad your sympathetic presence is back, Hooch. The Obama sticker was exactly where we had it, along with the Native American sticker that says "Fighting Terrorism Since 1492"

Kenny

I don't think so, Kenny. Where does he live? We are in Tulsa!
Rogers in Skiatook and I think you'd like him...From Roger..

AN INTERESTING OBSERVATION

A review of the campaign donations of the Cherokee Nation candidates seeking to be re-elected or newly elected, reveals an amazing fact. Consider the following candidates, Jack Baker, Meredith Frailey, Don Garvin, Lonus Mithchell, Harley Buzzard, Sherri Doolin, Tamsey Dreadfullwater and Joe Adair. None of these are endorsed by Bill John Baker. In addition, if you add... all of the above 8 candidates campaign contributions together the sum does not even add up to just one of the candidates supported by BJB. So, what is to be learned here? The above candidates are being supported by the average Cherokee citizenship. The others, by BJB, wealthy businesses with return favors expected, The State and Federal Democratic Party, out of state interest and personal aids, all with expectations of financial gain. Who are you going to vote for?

Roberto

I need to say again how helpful and terrific everyone has been during this ordeal! People on social media, people we know a bit from our time here, friends here, Rosy, the police!! This has been handled in such a warm and wonderful way!! Someone mentioned that this wouldn't have necessarily been true in other places - that is very true indeed. So thank you to Puerto Penasco and the people who live here! Thanks.
Good news !! Was anyone able to determine how they got in and got it started?

azfish

That is good to hear that the PP police department was on top of this with speed and grace. Now only if they can find the snot that took it. I wont make a comment about the sticker. LOL!!!!:rofl:

Hooch

So glad your sympathetic presence is back, Hooch. The Obama sticker was exactly where we had it, along with the Native American sticker that says "Fighting Terrorism Since 1492"
He'll if it wasn't for the 1492 terrorists you wouldn't have a Mexico beach house or a mexican people to spend your hard earned money on lol

Kenny

To live without using your ability to discover, to learn, to facilitate positive change in the world, you are denying yourself the ability to live fully and leave the world better than you found it. Ignorance makes you part of the problem, knowledge makes you part of the solution. You Hooch, are part of the problem.

Hooch

No Kenny I am the solution, ending stupidity where it started, oddly enough with your generation. Still lol about the 1492 terrisses lol learn your post and pre Colombian history before you spew your BS lol

Kenny

My ancestors were here before Columbus or the Conquistadors and I know much about those times, but that's not my point...Thanks though, you proved once again that you're just off somewhere in la la land..

Hooch

So Kenny your ancestors were Mexicans before Coronado and Cortes changed the bloodline? You look pretty white to me for an Indio.

Kenny

Hard to be angry at anything today at the beach...except that damn cloud....must yell at it
Yell up this way as well Jerry, but for rain. It was a little over a 100 today, but cloudy. We had a few drops a while ago but I don't think it's going to happen. Looking at 101 for tomorrow.

Kenny

So Kenny your ancestors were Mexicans before Coronado and Cortes changed the bloodline? You look pretty white to me for an Indio.
My ancestors were in whats now the Carolina's, Georgia and Tennessee.
Again, you prove my point!

mis2810

He'll if it wasn't for the 1492 terrorists you wouldn't have a Mexico beach house or a mexican people to spend your hard earned money on lol
In case you didn't already know, there were people in Mexico before the 1492 terrorists. A very highly organized society as a matter of fact - apart from human sacrifice. Americans, Columbus, the Spanish and the rest of them didn't "DISCOVER" anything! It was already there! They just came to steal, rape and pillage! I'm sure your ancestors were one of them.