Thanksgiving weekend roll call...

I'm here already, do I count... on another note... is anyone coming down for Halloween?

if so, bring your kids (or adults are encouraged to act like one) we usually have a party at our house to give out candy to the kids... we also play games like pin the tail on the burro...

there will be hot dogs and soda for the kids and a keg of beer for the adults...

so if you're planning on coming down for Halloween we'd love to have ya join us... :sunny:

costumes are suggested but not manditory (kenny your fish scaring costume is banned) :-o

Last edited:
Want to make this a bash somewhere? I am for it

What to bring
Where to meet
When what time ? lets start about 3
Why we all know why

All welcome

Kenny I don't remember who did last year but it was great. They had a great open spot by their trailer. Think we could all do it there ?

Kenny

Kenny I don't remember who did last year but it was great. They had a great open spot by their trailer. Think we could all do it there ?
That's Chucks place Bill, and as far as I know that's the plan for this year too. Chuck's been having a get together every year for some time now. If you look back there are some pictures posted from last year.
Kenny

Attachments

Last edited:
A

azbeachboy

Kenny, Bill I moved my trailer to the south wall. I think we'll have enough room. I'm thinking about just roasting a big bird and leaving the fryer at home.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Potluck style, is the way to go, there will be enough to go around a few times even with only one birdie!! Chuck is not there enough space on the back? between the trailers and the wall

Potluck style, is the way to go, there will be enough to go around a few times even with only one birdie!! Chuck is not there enough space on the back? between the trailers and the wall
I'm next door to Chuck....and depending on whether my friend Rosemary comes down, we might have access to her covered patio area a couple of spaces over. However, I won't be down until late Thanksgiving day (like after 9pm....) if someone wanted to do it on Friday....

P

Penasco Pirate

Dusti and I make it every year...will be new to the party! Look foqard to it though.

A

azbeachboy

The park usually pretty empty. I'm not worried about space. My neighbors have parties in the driveway all the time. As long as you can drive by we'll be ok.

Kenny, Bill I moved my trailer to the south wall. I think we'll have enough room. I'm thinking about just roasting a big bird and leaving the fryer at home.
Chuck I can bring a smoked bird... and Barb says she'll whip up a big batch of smashed tatters

Last edited: