Thanksgiving weekend roll call...

A

azbeachboy

Jim, propane or electric? I have an electric fryer but I'm in a 30 amp spot with a 50 amp trailer. Last year I kept blowing the breaker with the fryer.
Mark, a second smoked bird wold be great.
Last year with the children we had about twenty three people. I only had four family members and this year I'll have over ten.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
As always, I will be making the stuffing, and no it does not come out of a box it is made from scratch with real food in it!! and I am sure that Alicia will come up with some concoction!!!
Tequila donation will be accepted while cooking!!! don't be shy :eek3:

Last edited:
Edna will make a batch of fresh cooked cranberries. No caned.
We will aso get some cookies etc from the panaderia for all of the kids big and small.
Two of us possibly more

Edna will make a batch of fresh cooked cranberries. No caned.
We will aso get some cookies etc from the panaderia for all of the kids big and small.
Two of us possibly more
Barb said she will bake some cupcakes as well... if I can find sweet potatoes down here (fresh not canned) I'll cook them with coconut, raisins and those little marshmellows... mmmm yummy yams...

Last edited:
A

azbeachboy

Jim, With the price of peanut oil I think I'll just roast it.

Jim

Chuck, How much is peanut oil? Since I don't cook, maybe I can just buy peanut oil? Or, if not, I'll figure something else out.

A

azbeachboy

Jim, the peanut oil is around $50.00 because one jug is not enough. Val has a new roaster that cooked a great turkey last month. I should be able to cook one 22 pound bird in it rather than two 10 pounders in the fryer.

Chuck I usually try to use a 15 to 20 pound turkey in the smoker... just to give an idea of how much bird there will be on the table... :chef:

Roberto

Jerry, are you bringing the weed again this year? I've never hear it called Peanut Oil though??!?!AZ's got the anti Obama posters covered and I hear there will be a protest march all the way to the Malecon!!

jerry

Sadly I'm not going to make the big party. I can't keep my Kevlar buttoned after a big meal.
Thanks to the presidents new health plan you will all be doing an hour of forced exercise and paying a tax on each piece of the pumpkin pie that weighs more than 3 oz....enjoy

Sadly I'm not going to make the big party. I can't keep my Kevlar buttoned after a big meal.
Thanks to the presidents new health plan you will all be doing an hour of forced exercise and paying a tax on each piece of the pumpkin pie that weighs more than 3 oz....enjoy
Oh....so disappointed....was looking forward to the Sumo Wrestler cage match between you and Playaperro.....over at the Camel Toe!!! We've already sold a bunch of tickets for Seadwellers charity!