The Homeport...A reason a week it is a bad idea

MIRAMAR

As they say at Dickman's meats in Tucson: "Meat is murder: tasty, tasty murder". The only thing better than Guerro is BK carne asada in South Tucson. This makes me want to go out and buy a extra large Burrito right now!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Have an opinion on food? Keep it to yourself. Invade my space (where I pay rent) with your message uninvited....kicked out. This was lacking all class. It was an invasion of private property and disgraceful - dont want meat? don't eat meat! Pretty simple. I will eat meat, pork, asada, goat, occasional fish - but it is for me not for you. and I dont care what you eat.

Lol. :eek:
Wow, who woulduh thunk this would make Mexicoruss go nuts!
I don't mind the protest... outside and I kinda agree with you Mexico.

playaperro

El Pirata
As they say at Dickman's meats in Tucson: "Meat is murder: tasty, tasty murder". The only thing better than Guerro is BK carne asada in South Tucson. This makes me want to go out and buy a extra large Burrito right now!
What BK's over Canelo's? I do frequent Canelos on Oracle but don't do BK's on first ave. When I used to go to the south side I would hit up BK's over Guerro but its been a while.

playaperro

El Pirata
OK Jerry, I never thought I would say this, but we found common ground! I can't stand those Dolphin parks either. If you want to swim w/ the dolphins, go out on a fishing boat, and jump in! Don't break up a dolphin family for your pleasure.
I saw that the dolphin park in guaymas only has Lobos (sea lions) or seals performing now, wonder what they did with the performing dolphins.

jerry

What BK's over Canelo's? I do frequent Canelos on Oracle but don't do BK's on first ave. When I used to go to the south side I would hit up BK's over Guerro but its been a while.
Bk's on first is sort of dirty....I try to eat locally sourced meats....I want my chicken to see the sunset,my cow to spend a few years on the range......then I murder and eat them.......still this girl made me think about it....

I love meat. These days I eat less and less pork, more fish and chicken. When I want red meat it's not usually a steak. I like cheaper cuts used in mexican food or just good old fashion roast.

I think about methods of production and it sucks. But food in general is getting so expensive that the "how" becomes an after thought if a thought at all. I need to feed my family and we try to not waste as much as possible and cook what we buy well.

But this got me thinking about how things were when I was a child. My family would get a calf, raise it with a name and then slaughter the poor thing. One day moo cow was there and the next we were having a huge BBQ. I don't know whats worse, thinking about how we get what we eat or giving it a name then chopping it up and eating it...

But this is kind of relative to the original subject of progress, progress for the sake of progress isn't always good. Raising anything in mass just creates issues. Antibiotics and so on.

I just looked up Meats on cruise lines and there was a story about how Carnival got rid of the porterhouse in the steakhouse on the ships. But what people are upset about is they can't get a 24 ounce chunk of dead cow now! WTF, who the hell needs to eat 1.5lbs of any meat in one sitting and be upset about it?

To much of anything is a bad thing I suppose, just eat more sensibly and don't take what you eat for granted. Maybe that cow, pig, chicken etc. lives will mean more if it isn't just for the sake of gluttony...?

Kenny

I think it sounds very much like the hyperbole that was put out about the racetrack and BOOMERFEST, but only on a grander scale.

jerry

Inability to maintain the necessary infastructure is a worry for the Homeport...case in point the airport today......
Also the situation with roving criminals in Sonoyta has heated up again...school has been canceled by the mayor...

image.jpg

playaperro

El Pirata
Inability to maintain the necessary infastructure is a worry for the Homeport...case in point the airport today......
Also the situation with roving criminals in Sonoyta has heated up again...school has been canceled by the mayor...

View attachment 7340
Be nice to see your links to support your facts so I can have a good laugh this morning Jerry, Just cause they post on the internet does not mean its true.