Wierd scene coming into Rocky Point today.

jerry

Still when something bad happens in the America North police,fire and emergency services actually protect and serve.A fire at a 8 story pigeon coop will be attacked by a fire truck that has a 40 foot ladder.In Lobos on easter a guy had both his legs severed at the hips in a gruesome 4 wheeling accident.Hundreds called emergency services and no one could get through....guy had to drive out to highway and flag down ambulance. Mexico shows us a vision of our future...not bad but not together by any definition.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Still when something bad happens in the America North police,fire and emergency services actually protect and serve.A fire at a 8 story pigeon coop will be attacked by a fire truck that has a 40 foot ladder.In Lobos on easter a guy had both his legs severed at the hips in a gruesome 4 wheeling accident.Hundreds called emergency services and no one could get through....guy had to drive out to highway and flag down ambulance. Mexico shows us a vision of our future...not bad but not together by any definition.
I sort of heard about this 2nd hand from Dennis via Ted, if it's the same incident. Jeep ran over a guy on his ATV with his daughter on the back? Besides the guy's legs, I heard the little girl had both arms and legs broken. Nobody could get in or out to help them because of all the cars/trucks stuck in the sand. They ended up putting them in the police car to get them out to the highway for the ambulance.

Totally gruesome.

Tragic and gruesome. I was down there and all I can say is I saw some pretty crazy road antics that were hair raising! After dark we would go no further than the Hut. The advantage of age teaches us we are fragile and should exercise caution concerning things we actually can control. The rest as they say is in God's hands. Alcohol and ATV's are a bad combination, throw in youth and lack of judgment and heck its easy to see innocent people get messed up in the mix just by being at the wrong place, at the wrong time. I saw dozens of kids on ATV's getting pulled over by police. I also saw a lot of ATV's packed with youths 6 and 7 deep! I did dumb things like that in my teens, and am lucky to have survived my own stupidity. I wish that gentleman had the same luck. :-(

Hey Kenny I misread your post! (Darn Margarita!) Yes it counts getting shot AT even if they miss, only counts being SHOT if they don't! You get this point! Glad you dodged the bullet! For real!

Yes it is sad (tragic) they did not get the help needed. In the US my property taxes are over 16K a year. That money directly helps our local firehouse, ambulance, and first responders. When living in a country that only charges a few hundred dollars a year on property tax I guess I should not be surprised they do not have the man power. Yes, I donate when they stand in the road with the cans, no I cannot guarantee it actually goes where they say but at least I am doing my part to help with infrastructure. Until they vote me in as mayor it will not change, but if that day comes, I will provide umbrellas free for everyone to protect you from the pig poop falling from the sky! :)