Wierd scene coming into Rocky Point today.

There may be someone getting some video but that someone is high up so video not so good!

During the middle of this we saw a minivan leave shooting out the back and the side. Just like in the movies, not sure if that is the burnt one.

I hate to be the grim reaper, guys, but I'm back, looking for witnesses to exactly what happened. Feel free to direct message me, email me at [email protected] or phone me at 520-349-5432. You can also feel free to send me a la chingada, but you can't deny this sounds like news!

Tim Steller, Arizona Daily Star

Canuck

Besides the choppers there is a fixed wing plane doing passes back and forth - the choppers are staying low (one just went over again) and one landed for a short time on the sand by the docks. Just saw a truck full of federalis drive by with their guns up at the ready. Saw someone try to leave the Spa but the guard wouldn't let them drive out - but now the guards have abandoned the gate (don't blame them).

mis2810

Besides the choppers there is a fixed wing plane doing passes back and forth - the choppers are staying low (one just went over again) and one landed for a short time on the sand by the docks. Just saw a truck full of federalis drive by with their guns up at the ready. Saw someone try to leave the Spa but the guard wouldn't let them drive out - but now the guards have abandoned the gate (don't blame them).
Are you at the Spa or Bella Sirena?

An absolutely unreal experience. Whoever they were going after must have had a tremendous amount of power. A gun battle in such an area is all but unheard of...especially if initiated by the authorities. To actually see a helicopter gunship firing into a dense residential area will haunt many for a very long time.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
An absolutely unreal experience. Whoever they were going after must have had a tremendous amount of power. A gun battle in such an area is all but unheard of...especially if initiated by the authorities. To actually see a helicopter gunship firing into a dense residential area will haunt many for a very long time.
It will be interesting to see what this is all about.

Reactions: Kea
I am surprised something like this hasn't happened before. It's widely known that some of the cartel families stay at the resorts on Sandy Beach.

We are now on our balconies and can see the bullet holes in the walls and in a few of the "bad guys" cars. We are still not allowed out of our condo. We are watching them go through the cars and and the villa where it all started. There are still a few people posted with guns around the complex.

GV Jack

Snorin God
There must be one tough crackdown going on. This is, by my count the fourth shootout since I left on
November 20th. Hopefully this is the Grande Finale and we can all relax. I'm still coming down whenever I am able.
These punks aren't going to ruin it for me and I hope it doesn't for others. Stay safe my friends.

searching on the web, cant find any info other than here.
You would think a story like this would have already leaked to the local press here.

GV Jack

Snorin God
There was one north of town on the 21st of Nov, another in town a few days later, in a neighborhood and I heard of one about 10 days ago in town.

All involved police or military.