Wierd scene coming into Rocky Point today.

Sub

Well the blood and gore sure brings out the maggots and buzzards. Take it to Rants please. Oh first let me mention WAL MART, WAL MART, WAL MART. That will get you frothing at the mouth !! Ja ja ja ja
I wasn't aware they made bullet proof vests in XXXXXL

I've been away from Puerto Penasco for a long time but everyone assures me that it's safe as it ever was.
What is the best way to avoid helicopter gunships and rolling gun battles while I am there?
Should I bring my flare gun and travel in a convoy?
I used to really enjoy the strip clubs on Calle 13, if I dress in all red, white, and blue & wave an American flag, will they aim elsewhere?
If I want to go sailing, is the harbor a safe place?
If I pull out Mexicoruss' business card, am I guaranteed that they will reconsider shooting me in the back of the head and dumping me in the dunes?
I drive a nice Ford F250 and toyhauler, has anyone ever been carjacked for a nice ride like mine?
I like to stay in the trailer parks, any special precautions I should take to make sure my truck isn't stolen?
I hear nothing ever happens in the tourist areas, where exactly are the non-tourist areas and are there bullet impregnable berms surrounding them?
It used to take me less than three hours from Gilbert to be on the beach in RP, how long can I expect now with the enhanced border security and why shouldn't I go to Hawaii instead?
What if I need healthcare while I am there, are the hospitals accessible?
I have a weak stomache and cannot stand the sight of dead bodies, what areas should I avoid so that I don't see any?
I never hear anything bad about Rocky Point and don't trust those lying Government travel warnings, so anything you can tell me to make my trip an enjoyable one will be most helpful.

Sub
Please Sub, keep your Smart @$$ comments to yourself.
Please delete this post Mr. Admin

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I will ask (for the last time) that ALL of you keep this thread close to on topic AND not poke each other with sticks! Or, you can choose to feel the wrath of the ban hammer and miss all the excitement for a couple weeks. Your choice!

I was speaking with the security people at my complex. They said the shooting was not confined to Bella Sirena but there were also shootings at Las Palmas. [according to him] There are 2 shoot up vehicles on the road to Sandy beach as well as another before the arch that says "Welcome to Puerto Penasco"

dmcauley

All I know is my dreams of selling my properties at inflated prices are diminishing and I am truly hoping that this is just a crackdown by the government to making it a safer place for tourists. I am not gullible and I am married to a native of RP so I do have a pretty good idea as to whos who in Penasco and what is happening today will more than likely be old news very quickly. I hope I am wrong about property prices, my retirement depends on this.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
ABC15 in Phx reporting on it at 6pm. Said it's a part of a federal investigation and Obama has officially commented on it.