Anybody But Me Been Hearing This Ad on the Radio???

Grammanan

Kickin' ass, not taking names
Grammanan , you really are preforming a public service...some of us smelled bullshit but you actually stepped in it and then took the time to warn others to watch their step. So when the that zombie garbage collector otherwise called El Homeport fails to be funded after the Obrador victory a few less investors will have to smell the dead whale carcasses ..
He has scaled back on the homeport referencess. I noticed the radio spots have changed in that regard. I imagine the locals aren't too disappointed. PP is really about as big as it can be without totally ruining it. I haven't even been there since 1981.. So much change. In the 70s we camped on the beach.

Our "kids" spent spring break there with their friends and kids. They go regularly... between his Boss Jeff Hull's place and fishing bestie Bryan Fuller's shared place, they have great accommodations. We MUST get down there with them and I will maybe get to meet some of you.

I assume off road is pretty good. Hubby has a sand rail he built and we used to go just north of San Felipe with friends to play there. But it is so far and the group is less active, so we need a replacement play ground. Is there anywhere to run on the beach?

Last edited:

jerry

He has scaled back on the homeport referencess. I noticed the radio spots have changed in that regard. I imagine the locals aren't too disappointed. PP is really about as big as it can be without totally ruining it. I haven't even been there since 1981.. So much change. In the 70s we camped on the beach.

Our "kids" spent spring break there with their friends and kids. They go regularly... between his Boss Jeff Hull's place and fishing bestie Bryan Fuller's shared place, they have great accommodations. We MUST get down there with them and I will maybe get to meet some of you.

I assume off road is pretty good. Hubby has a sand rail he built and we used to go just north of San Felipe with friends to play there. But it is so far and the group is less active, so we need a replacement play ground. Is there anywhere to run on the beach?
Santo Tomas then head North or South ....nothing compares

Hellcat

FYI ......the IPX advertising has disappeared from KFYI. Shows the Sunday show is still on the schedule , for now.
What do you think is up?
Moving on to a “fresh market” to bilk?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
My guess would be they played it out and with folks now wanting their money and the promised 15% return, time to duck and cover.

All the initial advertising played heavily on the homeport being completed in 2018. That ain't happening. Lots of promises made and dreams of big money being sold. We've seen it all before. I'd be interested in knowing how many chumps bought into it.

jerry

Keep in mind his past and this was in a boom period "
Daily Real Estate News | August 4, 2004 | Share
Minn.: State Closes Equity-Stripping Case A Minneapolis man accused of equity stripping has agreed to forfeit his real estate license and the mortgage-originator license of Equistar Mortgage of St. Paul, Minn. Daniel Butterfield, who had been accused by the Minnesota Department of Commerce of equity stripping in a 21-count complaint, signed a consent order in late July that revoked the licenses. The consent order documented four cases in which homeowners in foreclosure were convinced that signing away their title and becoming renters would...See More
· Reply · Mark as spam · 1 · 27w

Ann Hyde
Chandler, Arizona
This is an old article I just found.... but that 110 million claim by Butterfield may be the deal I know about that fell through.... His private investors in Esmeralda tried to collect on their notes at term.... and he has now under investigation by the AZ Corp COMM and is facing 2 seperate legl suits for payment.

Grammanan

Yes, he has tapped out the Phoenix.... not one new investor at his last workshop. Then I will address questions: I will listen to the show tomorrow and see what he says, last week was bizarre.... one of the club up here recorded it... he actually mentioned a "fire sale" of the assets but then who would do all the wonderful things for Esmeralda and PP?

First:
He reported 144 investors to the SEC this month for a total of $26.5 million. No one I know can get the number of condos he has sold. If anyone wants to see his SEC filings, go to https://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html and enter his CIK # 1542009

Second: Butterfield's KFYI ads: First he did those "make a million dollars buying 2 condos" pitch in ads. I don't know if it was KFYI (I complained to them) or who, but he was told he could not make that claim and they were pulled.... then new ads were made that didn't tout the home port ...Now ads are just about listen to his weekly show Sunday morning.... My IPX Haters Club members are trying to find out what is going on.... several possible reasons: 1. He hasn't paid them, 2. There is a dust up with the AZ Real Estate Board about "permitting" this with them as they evidently have perview since it is an AZ company, 3. Complaints have been filed with the AZ Corp Comm and the SEC, 4. Anyone of those 3 may be influencing how and what he can advertise.

Bottom line: It is unraveling fast. I filed a whistleblower complaint with the SEC. His biggest mistake there is no verification that the investors meet the requirements as accredited investors and his default on re-payment at term.

Grammanan

BIG UPDATE: Someone has put the muzzle on the Brylcream Boy! On his radio show today there was no mention of the Esmeralda investment, and all ads for it are gone. Don't know who, but there is a long list to consider: SEC, AZ Corp Comm, AZ Real Estate Board, to name a few. He is still advertising his radio show and investor workshops, so he must have paid KFYI.

Grammanan

:machinegun1:It's burning down up here... Investors did not get paid for April. One called and spoke with the VP and was told there would be a letter to the investors. She asked if it was the end of her payments and got a sigh then guttural noise and "I have to go". Hang up.

The detectives up here have come to the conclusion that it is the ADRE that did the quash. Here's what is at the core. Did he do this? There is none to be found in the public records on the site.

If property outside of Arizona is being offered or advertised in Arizona, and it consists of 6 or more lots, with or without improvements, or 6 or more individual interests in a property, a Public Report issued by ADRE is required.
A developer can be denied issuance of the Public Report for a number of reasons, including being in poor financial condition.

Given his history of reluctance to produce financial records, he probably did not do this prior to selling. This has butt ugly all over it (pun intended) Love the fail rocket
:moonie::facepalm::failrocket:

Last edited:

Grammanan

Oh forgot to mention just Google "IPX Complaints" and see what you get. Yep.. this thread is at the top because of the way things are repeated in replies, so the blog has the most references to those two words! Fun fact

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
It was the Corporation Commission.... you can read the Cease and Desist From Violating The Securities Act online not a clickable link have to copy highlight and go to or copy and paste
http://images.edocket.azcc.gov/docketpdf/0000186851.pdf
SCATHING!!!!!

And oddly enough, I find it hilarious because he is being called out by the Corporation Commission on many of the exact same things we accused him of in this thread from Day One!! Advertising claims with nada, zip, zero of anything to back it up with. AND his previous conviction in MN for fraud! Wow... It's like they just copied this thread into their cease and desist order!

:killin: :killin: :killin: :killin: :killin:

Crash and burn, anyone? Anyone?

Thanks for posting that, Nan! :loveu:

My Cholla neighbor asked me about this in Oct. I told them to run away as fast as he could from this. From the good info on this forum.
One of his friends found the lure of 15% interest to be the answer to his retirement and put $100k into it. Sad.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
My Cholla neighbor asked me about this in Oct. I told them to run away as fast as he could from this. From the good info on this forum.
One of his friends found the lure of 15% interest to be the answer to his retirement and put $100k into it. Sad.
Very sad! That's where the real hurt is going to come from -- those that get screwed out of their money as this thing spirals nose first into the sand.

Grammanan

only $100k... he's one of the lucky ones. The two who had already file to get their $ back had $500k and $600k,,, and I know of 2 with a million each invested. His now ex-wife better lock up the child's passport or she might never see him again.

So those 250 workers that he said were working on the towers are gone? Ha! The man is a sociopath! For him the end justifies the means. He tells you he will help your retirement, by investing your money and giving a return of 15%. He steals the money and lives big. This is what my husband says "For years I worked 12+ hours a day, 7 days a week to build up our retirement and that SOB stole it from us"

Grammanan

So those 250 workers that he said were working on the towers are gone? Ha! The man is a sociopath! For him the end justifies the means. He tells you he will help your retirement, by investing your money and giving a return of 15%. He steals the money and lives big. This is what my husband says "For years I worked 12+ hours a day, 7 days a week to build up our retirement and that SOB stole it from us"
Damn . I had a bad feeling you were a victim.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Indeed, my heart goes out to all that got sucked into this stinking pile of shit. It's why I was so adamant about it the very first time I heard the advertisement.

Grammanan

Am I the only one truly pissed off that KFYI paid no attention to our complaints about this? You wrote, Stuart, I wrote, emailed several times..... but they are just advertising whores! I will miss our new guy in the afternoon, James T,. but I got Rush 24/7 and the station will not be on in my casa, nunca en la vida!

Hellcat

Sad day for those who who fell for the “sales pitch” from a seasoned scam artist . Makes you wonder what the”locals” think or what he has told them. He was busy spending money all over town and making a name for himself. He was busy becoming “the mayor”. PP will miss his generosity.