Anybody But Me Been Hearing This Ad on the Radio???

jerry

Looks like two completely different cases, Jerry. One for 2016, the other coming up on Apr. 24

My guess is he pled the first to reckless (probably blew UNDER the limit). They can still charge DUI even if you blow well under the .08 limit. The courts will plead that to reckless many times because it's much harder to prove true intoxicated driving (drunk driving) if someone blows/blood draws at like .o2 or .04. That's like two beers or glasses of wine with dinner and shouldn't be a DUI.

I'm still willing to bet it cost him plenty in lawyer and fines, but it's a smart move. Why? Doesn't go down as a DUI on your record, otherwise the one he's looking at in Ajo would be a 2nd offense and he'd get some jail time. But two counts of narcotics possession/use ain't gonna help. Don't take it the wrong way, but it kind of makes me feel sorry for him. Maybe the drugs made him not feel so bad about scamming people out of their money. On 2nd thought, naaaah. Fuck him.
Yeah poor guy.. he needs to think about hiring a chauffeur..keep a fish tank in the back to dump the blow in when stopped

jerry

It ain't defamatory anything if it's public information. The public has the right to know, which is why courts make all this stuff open and available. "Defamatory" falls into that Trump dossier type stuff like paying Russian hookers to piss on him -- and none of it can be proven. Or disproven!
Well he did have stormy spank him!

Grammanan

Kickin' ass, not taking names
Maricopa Superior court case J 1003-2018000019
Looks like two completely different cases, Jerry. One for 2016, the other coming up on Apr. 24

My guess is he pled the first to reckless (probably blew UNDER the limit). They can still charge DUI even if you blow well under the .08 limit. The courts will plead that to reckless many times because it's much harder to prove true intoxicated driving (drunk driving) if someone blows/blood draws at like .o2 or .04. That's like two beers or glasses of wine with dinner and shouldn't be a DUI.

I'm still willing to bet it cost him plenty in lawyer and fines, but it's a smart move. Why? Doesn't go down as a DUI on your record, otherwise the one he's looking at in Ajo would be a 2nd offense and he'd get some jail time. But two counts of narcotics possession/use ain't gonna help. Don't take it the wrong way, but it kind of makes me feel sorry for him. Maybe the drugs made him not feel so bad about scamming people out of their money. On 2nd thought, naaaah. Fuck him.

Grammanan

Oh that's not the only ones...I will locate records and send on..plus history of same in Minn

Grammanan

Did any of you listen to his show Sunday? Unf'ing believable. 2 hrs of my life I can't get back. But part of my public service duties. The thing about the threat...false light would be the easiest to claim. So I took down the comments section. He can file..doesn't have to have anything that would let him prevail. And he would SO do that because he knows he can outlast us in court... We don't have the financial :kid:resources to meet him one to one for very long. But I will push my shopping cart house and eat cat food before I quit! Of course, by the time we get our judgement, there will be no money.

Did any of you listen to his show Sunday? Unf'ing believable. 2 hrs of my life I can't get back. But part of my public service duties. The thing about the threat...false light would be the easiest to claim. So I took down the comments section. He can file..doesn't have to have anything that would let him prevail. And he would SO do that because he knows he can outlast us in court... We don't have the financial :kid:resources to meet him one to one for very long. But I will push my shopping cart house and eat cat food before I quit! Of course, by the time we get our judgement, there will be no money.
Grammanan, without the comment part of your blog people lost a place to vent and exchange what they know about King DButt, and many needed that! I wonder if this blog could take the place? If it can we need to get the word out! By the way someone stole the name I go by on this blog, I'm not the same person who used it on your's.

Grammanan

Grammanan, without the comment part of your blog people lost a place to vent and exchange what they know about King DButt, and many needed that! I wonder if this blog could take the place? If it can we need to get the word out! By the way someone stole the name I go by on this blog, I'm not the same person who used it on your's.
Oh dear... I thought it was you. Now I am concerned about trolls using other handles. We have a small group of investors together in an email group working on the angles and keeping everyone updated. You need to join so you need to send me an email [email protected] or gramma's email. There is important action being taken that you definitely want to know

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
As of this posting, we have received nada, zip, zero communication of any sort from IPX, Butterfield or his lawyers (that I am aware of). I uphold a pretty open policy of free speech here - good or bad. You won't see me banning people or deleting/altering posts to fit anyone's agenda. You are free to speak your mind.

This thread is a fair example because it discusses, openly and honestly, information that is readily available to anyone that can spell the word "Google." Yes, there is some opinion. We all have one and we all know the old saying about opinions. But the majority of what is presented here is based in fact and I ask that we try and keep it that way.

That said, all are welcome here. If you have a story to tell, tell it. All I would ask is that you base it on the facts involving what has happened to you. There's enough "dirty rotten scoundrel" stuff now within the public domain as the house of cards seemingly tumbles. Personally, I find it somewhat amazing that no major local news media has picked up on this story (at least that I've seen or heard within the past year). They love dirty laundry. In the meantime, we can all continue to bear the torch as a warning to others (my original intention starting this thread the first time I heard an Esmeralda advertisement on the radio), a depository of information, and a place to comment, vent frustration, and be heard. I have no problem with that whatsoever.

By the way, as you may have noticed, this site is run wholly as a public service and information exchange. We aren't "out to get" anybody, the site is completely free, and you've probably noticed the conspicuous lack of advertising of any sort -- we are not beholden to any corporation, political affiliation, person or group. It's always been that way here. The regulars here know that I make not one thin dime for running this site for oh geez, the past 25+ years? We're probably one of the few sites around these days that continues to operate in this manner without throwing 10,000 ads at you based on Facebook clicks or Google searches.

So, welcome! :thumbsup:

Grammanan

IF I post a link to the blog on my web site maybe we should start a new thread? I'm not sure this is the best place for the stiffed investors. I am going to see if someone in our group is willing to host a dedicated blog...blogger.com is free, easy and ad free. I use it as a member of Hot Chicks Blogger Club :tatas: (when we started years ago we WERE hot... probably just luke warm these days)

Grammanan

Are the locals going to get rid of Kiko for spreading the falsehoods about DButt? Remember the ribbon cutting? He told everyone IPX had invested $110 mil in the project. That claim was false. To date IPX has raised less than $40 mil (and that may be stretching the truth) and according to the corp comm charges, IPX has no ownership share in the project. Did Nick provide the $ 70 million??? Because Daniel claims there is only about 35 mil IN EQUITY in the project. Just like my house, it is not cash in my hand until I get an equity loan or sell it. If Kiko was smart, he would try to get out in front of this, admit he was duped, and apologize to the town. I wonder if he will see this? And poor Nick.... speaking of duped ..... He heard about the Securities charges from social media as did Julio. I couldn't believe Julio participated on Sunday's show. He needs to get out and make a deal to avoid being swept up in the highly probable criminal phase.

Oh dear... I thought it was you. Now I am concerned about trolls using other handles. We have a small group of investors together in an email group working on the angles and keeping everyone updated. You need to join so you need to send me an email [email protected] or gramma's email. There is important action being taken that you definitely want to know
Don't worry who I am. You know me, but others don't and it is safer to comment this way

As of this posting, we have received nada, zip, zero communication of any sort from IPX, Butterfield or his lawyers (that I am aware of). I uphold a pretty open policy of free speech here - good or bad. You won't see me banning people or deleting/altering posts to fit anyone's agenda. You are free to speak your mind.

This thread is a fair example because it discusses, openly and honestly, information that is readily available to anyone that can spell the word "Google." Yes, there is some opinion. We all have one and we all know the old saying about opinions. But the majority of what is presented here is based in fact and I ask that we try and keep it that way.

That said, all are welcome here. If you have a story to tell, tell it. All I would ask is that you base it on the facts involving what has happened to you. There's enough "dirty rotten scoundrel" stuff now within the public domain as the house of cards seemingly tumbles. Personally, I find it somewhat amazing that no major local news media has picked up on this story (at least that I've seen or heard within the past year). They love dirty laundry. In the meantime, we can all continue to bear the torch as a warning to others (my original intention starting this thread the first time I heard an Esmeralda advertisement on the radio), a depository of information, and a place to comment, vent frustration, and be heard. I have no problem with that whatsoever.

By the way, as you may have noticed, this site is run wholly as a public service and information exchange. We aren't "out to get" anybody, the site is completely free, and you've probably noticed the conspicuous lack of advertising of any sort -- we are not beholden to any corporation, political affiliation, person or group. It's always been that way here. The regulars here know that I make not one thin dime for running this site for oh geez, the past 25+ years? We're probably one of the few sites around these days that continues to operate in this manner without throwing 10,000 ads at you based on Facebook clicks or Google searches.

So, welcome! :thumbsup:
Thanks! maybe we can stop someone from losing their IRA retirement money, as we have.

Hellcat

DB has a “hate” for those who do not “love” him. He made that clear this past Sunday in his radio show. It goes beyond IPX investors, he even included restaurants and food chefs in Rocky Point. Does anyone know of anyone who has gotten paid their interest? Wondering if his “ committed inner circle” is getting privileged payments. Just showing and returning the love.

Grammanan

Don't worry who I am. You know me
Hey... That;s not playing fair. I have put myself out there for months, and filed a lawsuit, and you won't privately let me know who you are! Am I going to have to do a people search on everyone you might be and figure it out by your birthdate from your profile here? Totally sucks:kid:

Grammanan

Wondering if his “ committed inner circle” is getting privileged payments.
I think the answer is no. Sunday's show was the final straw for some of those who really wanted to stick with their golden boy . Investors, especially his inner circle, weren't in the habit of listening in.... and they heard a side of him they had been blind to. I have been inundated with people contacting me to ask what's going on. One of his first and most devoted disciples and I had a long chat. Sunday was it for her. and she so didn't want it to be true. Copied me on a scathing email she sent him... Guys, this woman has been his guest on the radio show 3 times over the years, and she and her mom didn't get paid. Believe me, if she and the Yee's didn't get paid it is pretty likely no one did.
Now, one of the investors got a call today from Daniel. I have my suspicions about why this fella rated the call. And it might be because of the possible fraud surrounding the second position possible deed of trust he was sold on a property. He and I alerted the Corp Comm to this entire new batch of securities I uncovered. IPX wants to cork him up. IPX offered/sold these without divulging the risk, and in this fella's case, didn't even clearly tell him it was 2nd position. The entire deed was executed via email for him. Guys, this man is an immigrant and really has difficulty understanding how things work. Super nice, hard working (as a project cost estimater for Home Depot's flooring and remodel installations), delightful man who gave IPX every penny he had squirreled away in his nest egg.
Most of the investors will weather this, but if he loses his $100,000 in Esmeralda, well..... that's for his children's educations and it's gone. These are the stories ..,,, one woman's family invested everything she had left and used the interest to pay her nursing home bill every month. Some days I am literally sick at my stomach.

Hellcat

In the mean time, while Esmeralda and DB burns, what is NEW in RP? Anyone living full time in RP, have the locals gotten wind? They must have. Are they working on the port? Moved the cranes up? Does anyone know Nick? Or met Nick? Has anyone seen the boat he bought? How many “Raptor” vehicles are parked in the Esmeralda parking lot?
Does anyone see DB in RP? Does he have a reputation he is building? I gather from hearing his show that he has favorite establishments he likes to visit. He likes it “wild” around him.
Well..........the wild ride of lies, dugs, alcohol and brylcream continues.

jerry

In the mean time, while Esmeralda and DB burns, what is NEW in RP? Anyone living full time in RP, have the locals gotten wind? They must have. Are they working on the port? Moved the cranes up? Does anyone know Nick? Or met Nick? Has anyone seen the boat he bought? How many “Raptor” vehicles are parked in the Esmeralda parking lot?
Does anyone see DB in RP? Does he have a reputation he is building? I gather from hearing his show that he has favorite establishments he likes to visit. He likes it “wild” around him.
People would be rightfully tentative about commenting on this classic Ponzi scheme.This hurts the investors for sure but the boomtown mojo is needed to keep things moving. Maybe the mayor of Glendale should be approached as he has some pull with the mayor.." two towns are similar, but I learned that while we are pushing nearly $900 million in what we can spend, they are just over $20 million,” Weiers said. “I asked him how they do things and he said it was very difficult and I decided I had to try and do something to assist them, but wanted to make sure it would not cost the taxpayers of Glendale anything"

Hellcat

People would be rightfully tentative about commenting on this classic Ponzi scheme.This hurts the investors for sure but the boomtown mojo is needed to keep things moving. Maybe the mayor of Glendale should be approached as he has some pull with the mayor.." two towns are similar, but I learned that while we are pushing nearly $900 million in what we can spend, they are just over $20 million,” Weiers said. “I asked him how they do things and he said it was very difficult and I decided I had to try and do something to assist them, but wanted to make sure it would not cost the taxpayers of Glendale anything"
Jerry,
Perhaps you have connections to the Council in Glendale? DB has made mention of having a “go to meeting” with the mayor. It should concern the Glendale leaders that they are posibly exposing themselves to a liability they cannot control. DB remains in control of all his “deeding”. He does like to throw around how he has his “friends in high places”and the “positions of leadership and importance” he holds.

Grammanan

It is not a Ponzi which is based on a non-existent enterprise.... what it is is a PYRAMID scheme. Also illegal. But because they do sell a "product" the condos, it falls into a gray area. Doesn't matter... security laws were broken.

NEVER Mind .... I can spell Google.... found it. I missed something? This whole Glendale thing.... what is the context of the quote

Is RP really able to provide the infrastructure, construction services, etc of a boom town..... Do people there want all the problems that explosive growth brings.....

WHAT IS THE ANNUAL BUDGET FOR ROCKY POINT..... guess it's back to Google

Last edited:
Good questions! This is why I started coming to this site to see if the locals were seeing anything happening there, or it is all more BS from King DButt. Please those of you that are there let us know. Thanks!