Anybody But Me Been Hearing This Ad on the Radio???

Grammanan

Kickin' ass, not taking names
A New Times reporter I play cards with on occasion is now looking into this.I know he is looking into state and local officers that have bought property in Mexico in the last two years.... pretty closed mouth about it
Seriously??? I sent New Times (and many others) a "tip" on this story.... TWICE I have someone he really needs to talk to..... It is a total scoop. Can't reveal more here.... private message me..... this is really not something he could find easily.

Grammanan

The linked video (event from Jan. 2017) was sent to me yesterday. It raised some new questions regarding Esmeralda.
Does anyone know what has happened with the original 2005 Esmeralda investors? John Witt is on this video. Does anyone know him (of course you do) and whether or not he has been dealt with fairly by IPX? Know any of the others in the audience that night. He also later asks DB if he would be filing the ADRE's Public Report (by law must be filed to advertise selling outside of AZ investments , which he did not do, and is part of the legal complaint).. DB seemed to have absolutely NO CLUE what this was. Such a well thought out plan..not. One of my buds is now thinking these are the people who rolled the first snowball down the hill. That would have been a year ago! Could it have taken that long to get the AzCC complaint compiled and filed?
D. Butt.s conversation with John is from about 58:00 to 1:05. He seems to say those people can take my offer or they will not end up happy. I am going to email John for some answers, too

Last edited:

jerry

Well Known Member
If "Half" Witt is in this shit show it just makes it the perfect storm.....Mercenary comes to mind....don't count on him...

Grammanan

"Half" Witt
Ha Ha... evidently he is one of the original buyers (I think in the video he says 2 units) If you have time, you should look at that exchange on the video, though. DB's "warning" to those people who want their $ back with any kind of interest.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
No one will ever touch them and that's a fact Jack!

The property is in a foreign country. The AZ CC is in AZ. The AZ CC couldn't give a ratz azz Gringos, as it is totally run by USA Mexicans. I've been dealing with them on other issues, all a hopeless joke as the minute they realize that you are an English speaking American citizen they put you on the waaaaay back burner. I've called and talked to the Guv current and past and they both say forget getting them involved as the CC Commissioner is an "elected" individual, untouchable, as we AZ citizens voted for them to conduct business for "US".

Tell me how anyone in their right mind would put up the kinds of cash mentioned above to an ex used car salesman in a Hawaiian shirt with a permanent grin on his face...........IN MEXICO!

Not trying to be Mr. Smarty Pants as I have been ripped off as well, but not the $$$$ as mentioned above.

Just saying.

JJ

jerry

Well Known Member
Ha Ha... evidently he is one of the original buyers (I think in the video he says 2 units) If you have time, you should look at that exchange on the video, though. DB's "warning" to those people who want their $ back with any kind of interest.
You sure of that time date? Couldn't find it

Grammanan

JJ It's not about THE PROPERTY, never was !
Have you read the AzCC complaint and charges? Obviously not.... this is NOT about people buying real estate. It is about selling a security note. Apple and Oranges. Read it then come back.
It never has been an issue to take to the governor.. The Guv got no power.... the proper entities were and are getting complaints.its the SEC, AzAtt General, Office of Consumer Affairs, FBI fraud department, Maricopa county attorney, ADRE, etc
It's about the securities,
By the way, I do take offense of your attack on the commissioners. One is my former next-door neighbor. Oh he gets a real earful from us on many things they do or don't do.... but let me tell you, he was genuinely interested in this issue when I contacted him. The investigation may have already started , that explains the rather constrained remarks he made.

Hellcat

The linked video (event from Jan. 2017) was sent to me yesterday. It raised some new questions regarding Esmeralda.
Does anyone know what has happened with the original 2005 Esmeralda investors? John Witt is on this video. Does anyone know him (of course you do) and whether or not he has been dealt with fairly by IPX? Know any of the others in the audience that night. He also later asks DB if he would be filing the ADRE's Public Report (by law must be filed to advertise selling outside of AZ investments , which he did not do, and is part of the legal complaint).. DB seemed to have absolutely NO CLUE what this was. Such a well thought out plan..not. One of my buds is now thinking these are the people who rolled the first snowball down the hill. That would have been a year ago! Could it have taken that long to get the AzCC complaint compiled and filed?
D. Butt.s conversation with John is from about 58:00 to 1:05. He seems to say those people can take my offer or they will not end up happy. I am going to email John for some answers, too
2005 Esmeralda Investors?

I don’t think you mean 2005. The first presentation was in November 2016

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
2016 was just the reboot that led to where we are today. But yes, the original problems surrounding Esmeralda go back much further.

Grammanan

2005 Esmeralda Investors?
Those are the people who bought units from the very start from the first developer in 2005 and never got their condos built or their money back. They still have ownership rights on those condos... does that help?

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
We have a friend who put money down in 2005-2006 for Esmeralda. We didn't know she was doing it, otherwise, we may have warned her to only purchase on built condos.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
You people might think twice before spilling out anymore personal experiences and opinions to that GUY Grandma Nan.

I smell a Raton mas Grande.

JJ