Anybody But Me Been Hearing This Ad on the Radio???

jerry

It is not a Ponzi which is based on a non-existent enterprise.... what it is is a PYRAMID scheme. Also illegal. But because they do sell a "product" the condos, it falls into a gray area. Doesn't matter... security laws were broken.

NEVER Mind .... I can spell Google.... found it. I missed something? This whole Glendale thing.... what is the context of the quote

Is RP really able to provide the infrastructure, construction services, etc of a boom town..... Do people there want all the problems that explosive growth brings.....

WHAT IS THE ANNUAL BUDGET FOR ROCKY POINT..... guess it's back to Google
you do know if you had been a forum member since 2005 you never would have lost a cent don't you? We have been warning Americans away from these shit heads for 13 years.....The mayor of Glendale has been wined and dined in RP.He is trying to help on the surface...I take him at his word....the story comes from rp360 another booster site...

Grammanan

Kickin' ass, not taking names
you do know if you had been a forum member since 2005 you never would have lost a cent don't you? We have been warning Americans away from these shit heads for 13 years.....The mayor of Glendale has been wined and dined in RP.He is trying to help on the surface...I take him at his word....the story comes from rp360 another booster site...

Grammanan

Kickin' ass, not taking names
you never would have lost a cent don't you?
We don't have a penny invested with IPX or DaButt. My hubby heard that spiel and came home saying "no one is going to by this deal. There is no hard asset backing it." We ran from that...our mistake was the residential property investments. Our lawsuit is based on consumer fraud supported by intentional misrepresentation. I was just one of the first in his client base to really see how this would fail....it is failing because of him. It actually might have worked if he wasn't an egotistical control freak. Do you think outside money couldn't have taken it over and actually made it work? But he refused to relinquish total control. That is what I think many investors expected...as he made those claims to them. He was just delusional about what a big money investor would demand.

jerry

We don't have a penny invested with IPX or DaButt. My hubby heard that spiel and came home saying "no one is going to by this deal. There is no hard asset backing it." We ran from that...our mistake was the residential property investments. Our lawsuit is based on consumer fraud supported by intentional misrepresentation. I was just one of the first in his client base to really see how this would fail....it is failing because of him. It actually might have worked if he wasn't an egotistical control freak. Do you think outside money couldn't have taken it over and actually made it work? But he refused to relinquish total control. That is what I think many investors expected...as he made those claims to them. He was just delusional about what a big money investor would demand.
You are doing great work!

jerry

Jerry,
Perhaps you have connections to the Council in Glendale? DB has made mention of having a “go to meeting” with the mayor. It should concern the Glendale leaders that they are posibly exposing themselves to a liability they cannot control. DB remains in control of all his “deeding”. He does like to throw around how he has his “friends in high places”and the “positions of leadership and importance” he holds.
http://rockypoint360.com/fruitful-meeting-between-puerto-penasco-glendale-az/ . He gave RP police cars so they can raise revenue! Seriously, If Jerry bought into Daniel B. world it would look bad...

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Good questions! This is why I started coming to this site to see if the locals were seeing anything happening there, or it is all more BS from King DButt. Please those of you that are there let us know. Thanks!
Well, I was down this weekend. There is a huge pile of concrete pilings/castings across the road from the resorts in Sandy Beach and nothing was going anywhere, no activity at all. Granted, it was the weekend. Maybe someone else can comment on during the week.

JoseAz

Seems like this thread should be moved into the "rants" category?

Grammanan - I see so many words, so much punctuation.......
I can feel the pain of making a bad decision but think the previous 12 pages frame the picture, have not seen much new since about page 3????
Just my thought.......

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Seems like this thread should be moved into the "rants" category?

Grammanan - I see so many words, so much punctuation.......
I can feel the pain of making a bad decision but think the previous 12 pages frame the picture, have not seen much new since about page 3????
Just my thought.......
Hear you, Jose. There is a new thread in rants, but I'm inclined to leave this one here because it truly does deal with Real Estate.

Just for shits and grins, I did go to the IPX website today. Any reference to Mexico and Esmeralda and all the promises made on the radio has been completely scrubbed. You would never know it even happened, except for what has been documented here. Imagine that!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Just go to the bottom of the Forums. You should see a forum named "Rants and Raves". All members have access to it.

Protip: Put yer helmet on before entering. It can be brutal in there and offend delicate sensibilities.

jerry

Going there right now...I hadn't even thought to look at it
Don't go...its basically me and 6 racist Southerners Stewart let in from another forum calling each other names....and this thread is awesome.Jose you did see the story is changing ( Butterfield drug bust,Az attorney general actions) This is a big crooked dead that isn't being covered.The mayor has some explaing to do...

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
The IPX site, Jerry. Not Rants.

Y'all seem to enjoy poking each other in the eye with sticks down in Rants. Whatever floats your boat.

But to your point, I do find it amazing that there has been ZERO media coverage of any of this. The whole thing is seedier than a made-for-TV movie.

JoseAz

I have a short attention span. I like the information, but often hard to hard to pick out of the rest....
For instance, all Shawno has to do is post a couple of his pics ....Yo comprendo!!!!!!!!
Bahahahahahahah!

jerry

The IPX site, Jerry. Not Rants.

Y'all seem to enjoy poking each other in the eye with sticks down in Rants. Whatever floats your boat.

But to your point, I do find it amazing that there has been ZERO media coverage of any of this. The whole thing is seedier than a made-for-TV movie.
A New Times reporter I play cards with on occasion is now looking into this.I know he is looking into state and local officers that have bought property in Mexico in the last two years.... pretty closed mouth about it