Damage Report

Kenny

I'll go back to saying you were mistaken if you like, but you owe me a apology... I only asked that question to try and get some further information about the possible damage done at the pigeoncoups , and that's how it reads, and that's how it's always read. I had no reason to spruce it up for you or anyone else, and if you look at the time lapse between that edit, and your post, only a fool could say otherwise.

LOL, the times are so messed up. I have no reason to trust them. Nice try again though Kenny. I will give you an A in persistence.

Kenny

I have a word on the tip of my tongue for you, but it's not, "elitist"... It's not the times that are messed up lady, it's not the time's.... Fine, I don't need a apology from you, and I don't much care if you are a "fan" of mine or what. Actually I don't recall asking you to be a friend on face book, or addressing you in any way, even indirectly for many many months on this forum. Before you let your imagination, or whatever it was take possession over you after reading the word "pigeoncoup" again, I'd suggest you stop, take a deep breath, and read the whole text before jumping to conclusions, putting words in mouths, and looking foolish again.

That's it.

Kenny , I also have a word at the tip of my tongue. Just for you:) I also suggest you take a deep breath and back up. I have no desire to be your friend, on Facebook or whatever. I would never want to know you.

Kenny

I do not, I repeat,

As anyone can see I made a punctuation edit, or did something trying to make it read better directly after my inquiry about the condos. All in all it took 3 minutes, it was 9:01PM... waterkids responded to what you see there right now at 9:22PM...There would be another edit after 9:22 if I had changed it in any way after her post. There is not!... I had never said anything about condo owner's being elitist or nasty people in that post or at any time, simply because that's not true. Why would I say that, when I don't believe it? I never mentioned that she, or anyone else that has a condo that they shouldn't worry about it, so I have no idea why she said "Should I just not worry about my place?". I did say "was someone just wishfully thinking?" when I was inquiring about if there really was damage, because some people do actually think that way.... I do remember waterkids getting mad at some of us during that political nonsense, but that was almost a ago, so I have no idea.
Yes, there are a few people on here that I have a dislike for, and it's mutual, but it's certainly has nothing to do with where they stay, or how much, or little money they have. That's why I'm posting this. I do not, I repeat, I do not have anything against anyone who has a condo. How could I fault someone for falling in love with the Sea Of Cortez, and wanting to have a place to look over it's splendor, and enjoy it's warm water and lovely beaches? Some of us do have a problem with how it was developed though, and that includes some people who own them.
I share past experiences talking about how it used to be at Chollo Bay, Sandy Beach, or Rocky point in hope that we can still save what we still have now, and that I say it in a way that some of you might just find it interesting, for lack of a better word.

Kenny

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I do not want to get in the meddle of nobodies fight, but all I have to say is:

Thank you Mark for keep in an eye in my stairway to haven, wait, wait, wait it is already in heaven!!!

jaime grande

Our Love Shack
I wanted to thank Kenny and Waterkids for two pages of petty bickering under the thread of info on possible damage from the storm !!! Now does anyone have any updated info on road conditions ? We are comming down Sunday to check out our little Love Shack out at the Reef. Thanks

jerry

I miss Dryheat. now their was a proud elitist.He would stab you in the eye with a caviar spoon and stomp on you with his trademark leather driving shoes with little tassels on them.

On storm repair issues always use the high grade roof coatings and a 2 part epoxy on the parapets. re-coating now and then with a penetrating sealer on masonry walls is a good practice to follow

he

There were a couple of bad sections of highway between Penasco and Sonoita and they are not all marked... Harold Tuttle aka "trade" told me that a couple of spots snuck up on him and his pick-up went airborn...

You will want to drive it a bit slower than usual...

Brad47

Dryheat and the other condo owners are starting to find their way back. Remember when you guys blamed the long lines at the boarder on the condo owners and launched the "Pigeon Coupers Turn Left" champaign, thats when most of the condo owners said enough is enough and quit participating in the forum. Looking back that was a direct attack on certain members and if I recall Kenny was the ring leader, maybe it was Happy.

jerry

Brad the condo owners were not the problem.The developers knew this was a problem (among many problems they also hid) and still rushed ahead.You guys cheer led the whole bubble so your values would go up.The result was over building and a market freefall

Brad47

Jerry -
Anymore it seems people are quick to blame the developer / builder for any negative impact caused by development, it should fall back to what ever governmental entity approved the development.

I agree development should mitigate the impact it has on services. In the states those impacts are taken care of through passing on certain obligations to the developer and generating revenue through impact fees, taxes, user fees and so on. These fees are then used to take care of ongoing maintenance, system upgrades ........

If the Mexican government would impose obligations and establish a fee base on the developers that mitigate the service issues then these issues would be dealt with, they don't. Other then city taxes and a trust fee I pay nothing to the Mexican government for owning my condo, in America I'm taxed to death but have services that support my way life.

We got off topic a bit. The issue at hand is do certain members of this board blame condo owners for irresponsible development and having an effect on their "old school rocky point lifestyle", the answer is a resounding hell yes.

jerry

"We got off topic a bit. The issue at hand is do certain members of this board blame condo owners for irresponsible development and having an effect on their "old school rocky point lifestyle", the answer is a resounding hell yes."
Well we do like to kid you guys but the Realtor community is the real target for chop busting.

Kenny

I miss Dryheat. now their was a proud elitist.He would stab you in the eye with a caviar spoon and stomp on you with his trademark leather driving shoes with little tassels on them.
Dryheat is all about speculation on his holdings, nothing more. I don't consider him a condo owner who enjoys PP for what it is, just a investor.
Brad, I didn't know you owned a pidgeoncoup, actually I guess I still don't. All I know is you showed up trying to stir it up during that political stuff, I remember the post, and you've been a **** ever since.

jaime, that's what I came on this thread for too, information, and to celebrate the fact that everyone came through the storm relatively unscathed. I know I can be a jerk at times, and some people don't like me and that's fine. But I am not a lier, and I consider my veracity and honesty of importance to me. I do not consider it petty.

Kenny

jerry

Dryheat is all about speculation on his holdings, nothing more. I don't consider him a condo owner who enjoys PP for what it is, just a investor.
Brad, I didn't know you owned a pidgeoncoup, actually I guess I still don't. All I know is you showed up trying to stir it up during that political stuff, I remember the post, and you've been a **** ever since.

jaime, that's what I came on this thread for too, information, and to celebrate the fact that everyone came through the storm relatively unscathed. I know I can be a jerk at times, and some people don't like me and that's fine. But I am not a lier, and I consider my veracity and honesty of importance to me. I do not consider it petty.

Kenny
If you noticed Brad was calling us names yesterday....easy throwing poop from the balcony when you hide behind a screen name...Just fun,the only person I have a grudge against on this forum is Azbeachboy for blowing up a bowl of chili in my microwave and not cleaning it up last year

Brad47

If you noticed Brad was calling us names yesterday....easy throwing poop from the balcony when you hide behind a screen name...Just fun,the only person I have a grudge against on this forum is Azbeachboy for blowing up a bowl of chili in my microwave and not cleaning it up last year
What is it you would like to know about me Jerry and will knowing more about me in anyway change the facts ? How about we start with I use to use the the screen name "gunner" until the format was changed and I was unable to log back in.
I have owned a condo in RP for 4-5 years and have been visiting since the early 70's, we use to stay at my uncles place in Cholla. I live in Prescott, Arizona and have been a resident of Arizona since 1982.

Anything else ?

Kenny

Fact is you have kept that a secret since you came back on trying to stir things up, and you even talk about your old name as if it was someone else who keeps bad company.
Welcome back Chappy!! Your good buddies ( tom watters, dry heat, gunner...) from days gone by miss you.
So what you been up to, been hangin with skenny and ferry ?
I'll bet a dime you've seen me around town Brad, everyone knows my Jeep, and what I look like. Be sure to wave next time you do..LOL I'd be glad to stop and chat.
Kenny