Damage Report

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
You know what Kenny, I have a pigeon coop. Should I just not worry about my place? This is why I have had a hard time on this site. Is this site only allowed for people who have been there since forever?

Not all of us condo owners are elitists, nasty people. Ugh. We have a right to post too.
I'm with you, although I don't have my own condo, I will sooner or later (when the violence calms down)

Where is your place?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Y'all just crack me up! WAY BACK WHEN... 20 MILES... UPHILL... IN THE SNOW! DANG YOUNG WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!!!!!

It's the circle of life. Here. This proves it.

I finally saw Avatar last week at the IMAX on Baseline road . Boy was it great on the 6 story high screen! It sort of reminded me of the Rocky Point situation. The simple trailer people(picture them as the big blue people) live on the beach in harmony with nature,racing beatup dune buggies to the beer store,fishing,breaking Wonder bread with their neighbors,reading the "left behind" series and not doing too much lasting damage to the land. Then the Sky People come.Large earth moving machines,backed by men with guns telling the people they must move the old Winabago(paid for!) so a family of nine from mesa can be sold a overpriced,badly built faulty tower they financed against their over valued house in the states. The Sky peole block the peoples view of the sun god(or JJay's) as they l lay on the beach.So the people fight back with their only weapon available (since you can't bring dynamite into Mexico)...words
:rofl: You're firing on all cylinders this morning, Jerry! :notworthy:

Here is some info from friends down there. In case any condo owners are here.

Several windows broken at Sonoran Sea and Sonoran Spa

Patio ceiling damage at end units of Puerto Pravada and Sonoran Sea.

Major damage at Las Palomas building 4--lost part of a wall

Damage to sales model next to sales office and a lot of broken glass.

Hey, how was Kenny allowed to edit his post earlier? Do I have that option or am I missing something?

Hmmmm Kenny 3 minutes? I think not. I am editing this now.

Last edited:

Kenny

frankly just plan silly

That makes my post back to him look like I was pulling words out of my butt that were not said?
Everyone can edit, but just for a few minutes after the post, and a individual certainly can't edit someone else's post. Again, I've never disliked or have said I've disliked someone because they own a condo. That's just not true, and frankly just plan silly. The only time I've said anything remotely unkind to you was when you waded into the political stuff, and that certainly had nothing to do with you living in a condo.
Change the word "pigeoncoup" to Condominium in my first post on this thread, then tell me how I slandered you, or anyone else in my question about the possible damage done.

Everyone can edit, but just for a few minutes after the post, and a individual certainly can't edit someone else's post. Again, I've never disliked or have said I've disliked someone because they own a condo. That's just not true, and frankly just plan silly. The only time I've said anything remotely unkind to you was when you waded into the political stuff, and that certainly had nothing to do with you living in a condo.
Change the word "pigeoncoup" to Condominium in my first post on this thread, then tell me how I slandered you, or anyone else in my question about the possible damage done.

Kenny, I won't get into semantics with you. You did use the word "elitist" on your post that you edited though. Of course that is lost in cyber space now. I know what it said originally though.

ETA: Oh yeah I can see now. You back tracked considerably!! You also took out the words that offended me. Good work.

P.S. I will "wade" into political things if I have something to say BTW.

Last edited:

Kenny

Kenny, I won't get into semantics with you. You did use the word "elitist" on your post that you edited though. Of course that is lost in cyber space now. I know what it said originally though.
I'll refrain from calling you a liar, only because you must only be mistaken. I can without a doubt say I never called you or anyone else a elitist on this thread, but it does read a bell. I'll look back and see if it's in someone else's post because you are wrong, I never used that word.

Yeah, I am delusional. You said it and edited your post. Good luck on pinning it on anyone else. I WOULD not have responded to you if someone else said it.

Kenny

The only time I can find where the word elitist was used, it was used was by you in your reply to my first post,"Not all of us condo owners are elitists, nasty people. Ugh. We have a right to post too."... I don't know what your problem is, but I don't drink. If you are saying I edited out that I said the pigeoncoup owners were elitist in my first post, and that I was saying negative things about condo owners in it, and that I deserved that weird ass response from you..well you are a liar, or worse. You can believe or manufacture anything you want, I'm tired of trying to be reasonable with a obviously unseasonable person, and I don't care where you live!

Kenny

If you look at my first post it was edited only once at 9:01, 3 minutes after it was original posted. You did not reply to it till 9:22, so how in the hell did I take the offending word (elitist) out of it for you?

Okay Kenny, I am an "obviously unseasonable person" ( not enough salt or am I a winter/summer?). I do not lie and I do not manufacture anything. I have seen many crazy ass posts from you on this forum.

I don't care where you live either. You get by with so much here that it is unbelievable. YOU said it. It is gone.

Kenny

Okay Kenny, I am an "obviously unseasonable person" ( not enough salt or am I a winter/summer?). I do not lie and I do not manufacture anything. I have seen many crazy ass posts from you on this forum.

I don't care where you live either. You get by with so much here that it is unbelievable. YOU said it. It is gone.
In case you don't look up, and yes I have.

If you look at my first post it was edited only once at 9:01, 3 minutes after it was original posted. You did not reply to it till 9:22, so how in the hell did I take the offending word (elitist) out of it for you?

Kenny

BTW I just edited a post I wrote this morning. Nice argument though Kenny.
You can't change the fact that I only edited that post once, 3 minutes after it was originally posted and over 20 minutes before your your response, no matter how many post's you change... The fact that you just changed something has nothing to do with it, now does it?

The times are all there, and they don't lie.

Last edited: