Damage Report

Brad47

Fact is you have kept that a secret since you came back on trying to stir things up, and you even talk about your old name as if it was someone else who keeps bad company.

I'll bet a dime you've seen me around town Brad, everyone knows my Jeep, and what I look like. Be sure to wave next time you do..LOL I'd be glad to stop and chat.
Kenny
There must be 1000 jeeps in the quad cities, whats makes yours so special ? Don't flatter yourself Kenny, I could give a damn about seeing you around Town and sure the hell haven't looked for you !!

Kenny

reality check

There must be 1000 jeeps in the quad cities, whats makes yours so special ? Don't flatter yourself Kenny, I could give a damn about seeing you around Town and sure the hell haven't looked for you !!
You wouldn't know a joke or satire if it jumped up a bite you in the ###, Brad sweetie..LOL It seems to be some a kind of disease with the company you put youself with. If you actually thought I wanted to stop and talk with you after seeing you in action on here, you need a reality check.

Brad47

I'm not sure where that sweetie stuff is coming from (second time), I'm happily married. You may find what your looking for upstairs at the Raven.

Kenny

What and where is the Raven Gunner? Like I said sweetie, somethings missing. You don't even know when I'm pulling your chain. Thorazine maybe?

joester

2 salty dawgs
Mark -
thanks for checking in on folks places - very thoughtful.
that's what Teri and I have found meeting folks on this forum -
very thoughtful, considerate folks. the past 2 Thanksgiving weekends were great, and we look forward to
continuing the tradition. We're newbies to PP - maybe 5 years or so, and Playa de Oro is where we park our 1991 motorhome
when we come down.
nobody we have met in the rv parks really cares if you have a 10,000 rig, or live in a million dollar mansion -
so long as your quality of character is genuine.
we're proud to call the folks we have met from this forum as real friends.
we have been accepted as we are, and have been treated with open arms as we get to know each other.
now we want a trailer or rv down there......
life is great :)

jerry

Gunner I'd watch hanging out at the Raven all those commies from Prescott college might convert you.They do make a great cup of coffee(also wht trash gay people?)The woodwork and front door are at the Raven very good work.
Question on your condo
What is the monthly maintenance fees?(for security,trash etc we pay 300 a quarter) Have your property taxes gone up (my tripled to 330 bucks a year) Did you have storm damage? (not to bad in Santo Tomas)

Brad47

Gunner I'd watch hanging out at the Raven all those commies from Prescott college might convert you.They do make a great cup of coffee(also wht trash gay people?)The woodwork and front door are at the Raven very good work.
Question on your condo
What is the monthly maintenance fees?(for security,trash etc we pay 300 a quarter) Have your property taxes gone up (my tripled to 330 bucks a year) Did you have storm damage? (not to bad in Santo Tomas)
Jerry -
Sounds like you know parts of Prescott well, if you can get past the occasional ripe tree hugger from the college the Raven is actually a fun place to visit.

Our place is at Las Palmas (sandy beach), we have a two bedroom unit and the qurterly dues is $770. I have not noticed an increase in the taxes and not sure if we have damage, no phone call from the association so far and probably wont know till we visit next weekend.

Kenny

Oh that Raven, now I know why Jerry hangs out there when he's in town.LOL We could have went over there for some coffee last week Jerry. The way Jay was wearing his collar, it could have been interesting. Never been myself, but I guess some of the kids at my school (Yavapai) do.

Last edited:
Here, here Joester! We also call PDO home for our "rather charming" 1989 motorhome and we don't give a rat's wazoo what kind of rigs are parked around us--as long as their owners are like us--people who love RP and everything about it. Which is what most people on this forum are about. So far, we've only met Mark and Barb and they are terrific people. So cool of you guys to check on everyone's places!! Hope everyone is getting their places cleaned up with no problems. Sooo, back to what this topic started as, how is the damage assessment/clean up going?

Hey "beachgirl" and "joester" thanks for your kind words... after driving around the last couple of days I have noticed that the city is hard at work cleaning up the mudslides on the mirador from Whale Hill mostly in front of Baja Cantina... out at the condos there are shovel crews shoveling sand drifts like a never ending plate of spaghetti... in some places the more they shovel the more the sand spills onto the roads... Calle 13 was blocked off for a while over by OXXO to the light at "Luis Encinas" (<--spelling?) and they had big pump trucks in there to remove the standing water, this was being done on the road on the north side of town that goes out to the condos and Cholla Bay (sorry for not remembering the names of the streets, you'd think after 14 years I would have them memorized).... there are still many places with standing water and hidden in these pond size puddles are potholes that can swallow a compact car so be careful driving around town...

But, by all means do come back to Rocky Point, be it to the RV Parks or the Condos the town hasn't changed because of a storm... I have been here since before huricane NORA and the storm that followed that was more destructive than this one and we just kept going on with life as usual here in Rocky Point... sea U later...

Last edited:

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Hey guys, sky person here. I actually checked in because I received notice one of my coupes had some minor damage (water came in). Wanted to know how the rest of the town was doing. Anyways yes I am an investor and this place has always held a special place in my cold heart. You see as a young child I too stepped on the sand and got my baby gucci shoes dirty playing in sandy beach (late 80's). Glad to see a lot of you old forum people are still here and I see my good friend Happy (is that his name on this forum) still resides. I hope you guys sustained the storm and had no damage, I know a lot of the poorer areas did and that is a shame- hopefully we can all do something in our own way to help out.