Deported Mexicans Social and Economic Effect on Puerto Penasco

"Tucson Police stopped a woman for failing to stop at a stop sign, and ended up calling Border Patrol, and it is all caught on tape."

"Cruz was acting as a translator for the woman being questioned. She said officers asked the woman to show a license, but TPD said all she could provide was a Mexican driver's license and an expired passport."

So, what's the problem.....she didn't have the proper documents with her...and she was stopped for running a stop sign.....which is the normal driving procedure in Penasco!!!!:rofl:

MIRAMAR

The "running of the stop sign" was a set up for the cops. The woman from Derechos Humanos "happened" to be right there to act as a translator because she doesn't speak English, she leaves her legal visa at home, but carries her expired passport and Mexican drivers license with her. SET UP.

Cabo

Spanish Mackerrel
Thanks Playa; this helps, let everyone judge for themselves.

operative words, she RAN A STOP Sign and toward the end.... she refused to speak to the Immigaration when asked where she was from and that she wanted to talk to her lawyer.

[video=youtube;Q7pomFrlMyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7pomFrlMyM[/video]

The "running of the stop sign" was a set up for the cops. The woman from Derechos Humanos "happened" to be right there to act as a translator because she doesn't speak English, she leaves her legal visa at home, but carries her expired passport and Mexican drivers license with her. SET UP.
Wow...we now have a network of people who just happen to be available to run to a location based on text messaging to record the "racial profiling" done by the TPD.....only in the movies!!!

They would do more for their community if they reported the locations of drug houses, maybe even filming the REAL illegal activity going on. Oh, but that wouldn't be notable on Youtube.....and they might even get shot!

Last edited:
Thanks Playa; this helps, let everyone judge for themselves.

operative words, she RAN A STOP Sign and toward the end.... she refused to speak to the Immigaration when asked where she was from and that she wanted to talk to her lawyer.

[video=youtube;Q7pomFrlMyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7pomFrlMyM[/video]
Thanks for the video Cabo.....how in hell is this a result of SB1070???....that part of it has an injunction against implementation....

BTW...from the Youtube site....
Adding comments has been disabled for this video.

Chickens!!!!

Last edited:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Personally, I don't see that the officers did anything wrong. She ran a stop sign. "They called Border Patrol to verify her identity." She didn't want to answer questions about her citizenship, the officers didn't press her on the issue and turned it over to the agency that handles these matters. Completely by the book, as far as I can tell. Officers were allowed to do this before SB1070 took effect. Nothing has changed in that regard. Why is this even news? Making this a video about SB1070 is just one big lie.

MIRAMAR

And Pan Left "happened" to be right there on 4th Ave with video so they could be the first with a specific instance against SB1070. Unfortunately, the Tucson Chief of Police Villasenor, who is against SB1070, said his officer did everything right in this case.

cheatka

Correct me if I'm wrong....if I ran a stop sign I would get pulled over by the police if they witnessed it. If I didn't have my proper ID, my insurance card and my registration for the vehicle and refused to talk to them I would end up in jail. She ended up w/ICE because she had an EXPIRED passport showing she wasn't a citizen. What is the big deal?????

The Susan Bolton temporary injunction prohibits police officers from enforcing the part of the AZ STATE LAW against being in the state illegally. It does not prohibit police officers from questioning someone detained about their citizenship, and turning that person over to ICE if they have reason to believe that person is in the country illegally. That has not changed.

Some constitutional authorities claim that Susan Bolton has no constitutional authority to rule on certain state issues, including SB 1070. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

It amazes me, that there is more sympathy for the Cartels, illegals (who ever they are or where they come from or what their intentions are) than those that are actually upholding the laws of the land; PROTECTING YOUR HOMES, YOUR FAMILIES, YOUR SCHOOLS, YOUR CHILDREN!

Our border patrol, our citizens are in harms way with this ravenous drug culture, which WE have allowed into our country! Doesn't anyone see what the Cartels are doing to Mexico?

When it comes to your neighborhood, then you'll be crying for the law enforcement to help you. But, oh, they can't because law enforcement might get sued for "profiling"!

The foreign criminal elements are well aware of our weakness, and unwillingness to enforce our existing laws. DHS tells us that Mexican drug cartels are running drug distribution operations in 267+ of our major cities. The cartels are brazen enough to set up marijuana growing operations in our national parks, and national forests. They use illegal alien labor, working off their debt for being smuggled into our country. On the national news, you see the plants being "busted" and ripped up, but no one is ever arrested. Why? Mexican drug cartels have even set up communication relay towers in the Arizona desert! Again, the radio relay stations are discovered and taken down, but no one is arrested! Are our law enforcement authorities already intimidated by, and afraid to confront the powerful Mexican drug cartels operating in our country? Or, are they bribing our authorities in order to operate in our country? It's very suspicious when there are big drug busts with no arrests.

We have to quickly wake up and insist that all of our laws be enforced. ALL illegal aliens must be rounded up and deported, and those who employ them prosecuted in accordance with the existing laws. The Mexican drug cartel problem and the illegal alien problem are one and the same. If we can't control WHO comes into our country, we can't control WHAT comes into our country.

If we have proper control the border, there will be no fighting between the Mexican drug cartels for drug corridors into the US. If we continue to ignore the nature of the threat, we will soon see the cartel assasinations spill across the border into our country. These people have no respect for borders, and will use whatever tactics are necessary to accomplish their objectives. Assasination is a powerful tool that they have proved to work and be very effective in Mexico. Anyone who believes that this will stop at the border is a total fool. "Plata o Plumbo".

playaperro

El Pirata
Too funny Personally Get Off Your High Fish...

Personally, I don't see that the officers did anything wrong. She ran a stop sign. "They called Border Patrol to verify her identity." She didn't want to answer questions about her citizenship, the officers didn't press her on the issue and turned it over to the agency that handles these matters. Completely by the book, as far as I can tell. Officers were allowed to do this before SB1070 took effect. Nothing has changed in that regard. Why is this even news? Making this a video about SB1070 is just one big lie.
Personally???????????????????????

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
The Susan Bolton temporary injunction prohibits police officers from enforcing the part of the AZ STATE LAW against being in the state illegally. It does not prohibit police officers from questioning someone detained about their citizenship, and turning that person over to ICE if they have reason to believe that person is in the country illegally. That has not changed.

Some constitutional authorities claim that Susan Bolton has no constitutional authority to rule on certain state issues, including SB 1070. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

It amazes me, that there is more sympathy for the Cartels, illegals (who ever they are or where they come from or what their intentions are) than those that are actually upholding the laws of the land; PROTECTING YOUR HOMES, YOUR FAMILIES, YOUR SCHOOLS, YOUR CHILDREN!

Our border patrol, our citizens are in harms way with this ravenous drug culture, which WE have allowed into our country! Doesn't anyone see what the Cartels are doing to Mexico?

When it comes to your neighborhood, then you'll be crying for the law enforcement to help you. But, oh, they can't because law enforcement might get sued for "profiling"!

The foreign criminal elements are well aware of our weakness, and unwillingness to enforce our existing laws. DHS tells us that Mexican drug cartels are running drug distribution operations in 267+ of our major cities. The cartels are brazen enough to set up marijuana growing operations in our national parks, and national forests. They use illegal alien labor, working off their debt for being smuggled into our country. On the national news, you see the plants being "busted" and ripped up, but no one is ever arrested. Why? Mexican drug cartels have even set up communication relay towers in the Arizona desert! Again, the radio relay stations are discovered and taken down, but no one is arrested! Are our law enforcement authorities already intimidated by, and afraid to confront the powerful Mexican drug cartels operating in our country? Or, are they bribing our authorities in order to operate in our country? It's very suspicious when there are big drug busts with no arrests.

We have to quickly wake up and insist that all of our laws be enforced. ALL illegal aliens must be rounded up and deported, and those who employ them prosecuted in accordance with the existing laws. The Mexican drug cartel problem and the illegal alien problem are one and the same. If we can't control WHO comes into our country, we can't control WHAT comes into our country.

If we have proper control the border, there will be no fighting between the Mexican drug cartels for drug corridors into the US. If we continue to ignore the nature of the threat, we will soon see the cartel assasinations spill across the border into our country. These people have no respect for borders, and will use whatever tactics are necessary to accomplish their objectives. Assasination is a powerful tool that they have proved to work and be very effective in Mexico. Anyone who believes that this will stop at the border is a total fool. "Plata o Plumbo".
Plata O PlomO You DORK Lol.....

Last edited:
" Plata o Plumbo" U dumb shit its "Plata o Plomo"...

Sorry about that. My error. "Lead" is spelled differently in different languages.Thanks for the spelling correction. However, you could at least be polite about it, and not resort to derogatory name calling over a spelling error.

mis2810

Smilin' Jack - You said something to the effect of "letting this ravenous drug culture into our country". That ravenous drug culture was already here - the cartels wouldn't be fighting over the drug routes if Americans were ravenous consumers of drugs.

Mis2810, Last night I told myself not to read this forum anymore, because it is so disappointing to me to see the selfish, egocentric, views of the majority of the contributors to this thread. I really didn't think that so many Arizonan would have the views expressed here. If the views expressed here are the majority views of the citizens of Arizona, we are doomed, as a caring, sharing people. You are the light shining in the darkness, so I will continue to read it because of you. For me you are the intelligent, enlightened voice. If you give up, write me on PM and I am done.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Mis2810, igLast nht I told myself not to read this forum anymore, because it is so disappointing to me to see the selfish, egocentric, views of the majority of the contributors to this thread. I really didn't think that so many Arizonan would have the views expressed here. If the views expressed here are the majority views of the citizens of Arizona, we are doomed, as a caring, sharing people. You are the light shining in the darkness, so I will continue to read it because of you. For me you are the intelligent, enlightened voice. If you give up, write me on PM and I am done.
:deadhorse:

If you could start over I would me more than happy to accompany you with my violin.

Last edited:

rplarry

That's exactly what I'm talking about!!!!! They see her and they say, "Oooh, looky there - we got ourselves a brown one!"
This is a complete race-baiting sham. This "brown" talk is straight out of the NAACP and ACLU playbook. Is it any wonder Al Sharpton marched down the streets of PHX wearing a Suns Jersey?? This whole issue has nothing to do with race and has EVERYTHING to do with ILLEGAL immigration. The irony though is that 90% + of illegals in the US are of Mexican decent. That's not racial profiling, that's a fact.

As you stated prior, emotion is playing a big part in your paradigm. Completely understandable given your experience, but not necessarily rational or correct. Same goes for janetandclint not having their Mexican-American daughters drive through AZ??? Come on, if that isn't total emotional irrationality, then someone's got bigger problems on their hands. Emotion is what causes some to justify something ILLEGAL as OK. I often hear from the pro Illegal side, "What would you do if you lived in Mexico and all you wanted was to give your family a better life? " That is like saying that I am starving or my family is starving so everyone should just turn a blind eye as I walk into Safeway and help myself to the store's groceries. The emoters would probably say that is ok and they had to do what they had to do. The cops would say, you are going to jail. That's how it should be. It's really a very rudimentary concept if you take the emotion out of it. You and janet should give a run at that.

You both seem like good people and it's a shame that you buy into the likes of Al Sharpton. Making this a race issue total diverts the truth and seriousness of the matter.