Fans of rocky point event cancels, scapegoat sought

Bob Oso

Thank you for this Bob. Ever since the attack yesterday morning, I've felt partly to blame for even putting myself in close proximity to someone like this. My radar should be more finely tuned than this. I read some comments made by her followers about how they'll never do business with me, etc. and of course it gives me pause. I find it reassuring that some people will realize that what I'm being accused of is not my style at all.

As for Kelly Disney...well, I trust that time will tell us who she really is.
You're welcome Rosy, I saw your initial post yesterday and held off posting anything, thought I'd wait and see if she came on here with some kind of rebuttle.

I don't know how you could feel partially to blame for any of this, you help people because you want to, and in some case's it's your job, besides I hardly think you could hone-in your radar that well.

I think you hit it right on target in your first post by saying she needs learn how to accept failure graciously. Getting out of the charity business is probably a good idea for her, but to quit coming to Rocky Point because of this failed event, and some rediculous notion that you'd go after her, I can't even grasp what must be going through her head.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Still, no one from Fans has anything to support the allegations but opinions...if Kelly wants to clear her name, she supposedly has the tools to do it in the form of Rosie's e-mails-Kelly's own words...how can she justify saying the things she said about Rosie, say she has the "evidence" and that "others" have seen it, yet refuse to show it to those she seems so desperate to have believe her? That in itself casts major doubt on her version. Makes no sense. If I had e-mails proving someone was an *ss, I'd post 'em all over...wait, I already have!:stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir:

Still, no one from Fans has anything to support the allegations but opinions...if Kelly wants to clear her name, she supposedly has the tools to do it in the form of Rosie's e-mails-Kelly's own words...how can she justify saying the things she said about Rosie, say she has the "evidence" and that "others" have seen it, yet refuse to show it to those she seems so desperate to have believe her? That in itself casts major doubt on her version. Makes no sense. If I had e-mails proving someone was an *ss, I'd post 'em all over...wait, I already have!:stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir:
I don't think she has to worry about her credibility...all she has to do is attack mine. Notice how effectively this has become about big, bad Rosie and no longer about how she made a commitment to an event and then left people high and dry. Why is it so important for her to find someone to blame for her failure? Now she has posted that on my website (referring to this forum) I am joking with you all about being a cartel member, as if the cartel stuff isn't serious business. Now everyone is disgusted with me because I'm over here flexing my cartel muscle. Geez...she's on a roll.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Nah, I don't see the "effectiveness"...a whole lot of people are questioning her allegations. DISCLAIMER: I have known Rosie for a couple of years now...so I always looked at this suspiciously. I do not know Kelly Disney. As of this moment, she is simply libeling you...she needs to consider the consequences of that. LEGALLY folks, I am NOT threatening anyone!!!! So, if you perceive a downturn in your business...you may want to consult an abogado! Seriously, these are some pretty serious words she is using. I, for one, am disgusted by the pettiness of the attack.

Thank you, Sheryl. I appreciate your words. The timing sucks, as I've been going through a personal upheaval lately and this wasn't something I was prepared for. Oh well...

Estero

Rosy has always been 2 thumbs way up in my book! "As Penasco turns" could be an interesting add to the show on Saturday...people love drama hence 7 pages of threads here and others on FB. I and a million others love Mexican daytime Soaps...just saying.

Rosy has always been 2 thumbs way up in my book! "As Penasco turns" could be an interesting add to the show on Saturday...people love drama hence 7 pages of threads here and others on FB. I and a million others love Mexican daytime Soaps...just saying.
Thanks for the perspective, Estero! You coming down this week? I'll buy you a beer...

I'll see you at the meet-and-greet on Friday and maybe after the RP Ramblings I'll head over to the clinic. This one will definitely be a success. The coaches involved have been here before and always do a good job.

mel150

Wow, I go on vacation and look what happens! Rosie, you know you have my support all the way. I know you to be a generous and giving person, not the rat these people are trying to portray. Hang in there, you know that when you're a public figure this kind of BS can happen. Good for you for defending yourself against it. Too funny that she says, "I never named her!". um...she might as well have said, I'm not saying her name but her initials are Rosie Glover.