Fans of rocky point event cancels, scapegoat sought

Look, I asked Rosie straight forward if those were her quotes, because out of context and with the embellishments, it looked kind of, what was her word "threatening". Now I'd already read her post about quiting at that point, but Rosie's posting of those emails showed me right off that this lady was making them out to be something they weren't;and the fact that she said she never used Rosie's name as justification is just silly. We all knew!
I asked a few questions, and then at some point mentioned that I had read emails from her, and Rosie's response. She was quick to say that Rosie was notorious for changing emails to suite her needs. So I was quick to post where they could be found, and asked her let me know if they'd been changed. That was the beginning of the end. She did a little dance, and I posted where the emails could be found, and the thread. Some one asked one more question about the emails, I assumed they'd read them here, and that's when the lights went out.
Oh, she did post Websters definition of "threat", after I mentioned that might have been a bad choice of word's, or something to that effect,LOL but of course without her embellishments.
Too bad I missed the whole song and dance routine. Like I used to tell my kids when they were in school...make stuff up all you want to, but just remember, TIME ALWAYS TELLS.

Kenny

It was obvious to me Rosie that the question, "are those your quotes", needed to be asked if this thing was going to be resolved. It had everything to do with what she said, and nothing to do with your veracity. I did mention on that site that you could be blunt, but that's not being threatening, and looking at the last email to her you posted here, I was right.:har:

jerry

Rosy i regret to inform you my participation in this matter and your fee were contingent of my team beating the spread tonight... sadly we both suffered a monetary setback and i will not have the 50 pesos at this time!
Hey Jerry! Feel free to send the $50 and I'll emcee the next thing...any thing you want.

It was obvious to me Rosie that the question, "are those your quotes", needed to be asked if this thing was going to be resolved. It had everything to do with what she said, and nothing to do with your veracity. I did mention on that site that you could be blunt, but that's not being threatening, and looking at the last email to her you posted here, I was right.:har:
I have no problem with you asking about the quotes, Kenny...and I'm willing to bet you knew I wouldn't have a problem with it. That's why I wrote that by falsly publishing a denial I would be risking way too much. I'm fully aware of my stock in trade and won't be jeopardizing that any time soon. As for my bluntness; I would rather be blunt than purposely misleading like Kelly Disney.

P.S. With all the commotion about whether or not I am the devil's own representative in Rocky Point, the true reason she cancelled the event has been lost in the shuffle. Any guesses as to what that was truly all about?

Kenny

No. I had clicked on being a friend of that site, but not really being interested in those kind of events, I only casually followed their activities. I always thought it was a good idea though, and I'm sorry it's fallen apart.

Rosy i regret to inform you my participation in this matter and your fee were contingent of my team beating the spread tonight... sadly we both suffered a monetary setback and i will not have the 50 pesos at this time!
Pesos?!? Pesos?!? Aw, man...story of my life. No problem, I'll emcee your next party anyway...for free!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Man, go to Lobos fishing for three days and a huge drama-fest ensues while I'm gone!!

Man, go to Lobos fishing for three days and a huge drama-fest ensues while I'm gone!!
Hey Stuart...at least it didn't involve the Forum.....this time.....Kelly must not have been a member....which is unbelievable....a Fan of Rocky Point, and not a member of the premier Rocky Point website????:stir:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
That stuff could have been out in cyberspace floating around with its bad karma had not Kenny brought it to a head with his direct questions. And to describe everything about Rosie EXCEPT her name! Gimme a break...there were so many accusations being put forth in Kelly's article with nothing to back them up...anyone asserting those things should definitely expect to be questioned about them. It played itself out, and the opportunity to clarify was given to both parties, and only one of them could do it. Sad state of affairs, but I certainly understand Rosie's position...and I would never hesitate to publish e-mails...once you write it down and press send it becomes fair game on the internet with no expectation of privacy. In this case, its just like offering a copy of business correspondence as evidence. Unfortunate situation, but Rosie was put in an awkward position to which she responded the only way she could. That's MY story and I'm sticking to it!:blah:

Bob Oso

Hey Stuart...at least it didn't involve the Forum.....this time.....Kelly must not have been a member....which is unbelievable....a Fan of Rocky Point, and not a member of the premier Rocky Point website????:stir:
She's posted here before, it was back when her and mexiruss had that video/commercial taped in Manny's, I beleive. Really caught my eye, because I didn't think two people could have the same name.

Either way, how she handled this doesn't suprise in the least. Worked for me a few years ago, not for long, but pretty much misrepresented herslef and her abilities. Got in over her head, and instead of fessing-up, or trying to figure anything out, came into my office 2 hours into her shift and said she had to go to the dentist...never came back. Finally e-mailed me about her pay check, but never offered a explaination or reason as to why she quit.

As for the reason this event bombed, we'll probably never know, but as I said before doesn't suprise in the least.

She's posted here before, it was back when her and mexiruss had that video/commercial taped in Manny's, I beleive. Really caught my eye, because I didn't think two people could have the same name.

Either way, how she handled this doesn't suprise in the least. Worked for me a few years ago, not for long, but pretty much misrepresented herslef and her abilities. Got in over her head, and instead of fessing-up, or trying to figure anything out, came into my office 2 hours into her shift and said she had to go to the dentist...never came back. Finally e-mailed me about her pay check, but never offered a explaination or reason as to why she quit.

As for the reason this event bombed, we'll probably never know, but as I said before doesn't suprise in the least.
Thank you for this Bob. Ever since the attack yesterday morning, I've felt partly to blame for even putting myself in close proximity to someone like this. My radar should be more finely tuned than this. I read some comments made by her followers about how they'll never do business with me, etc. and of course it gives me pause. I find it reassuring that some people will realize that what I'm being accused of is not my style at all.

As for Kelly Disney...well, I trust that time will tell us who she really is.

Kenny

She just posted this, and though myself and a few others were removed, none used profanity, or were mean and nasty. The guy she's addressing posted this sites address and asked her basically the same question I did. Which was "Look at them and tell us if they've been changed".

Fans of Rocky Point
For the last time - I am NOT deleting posts. If I remove someone from the page, facebook automatically deletes all of their posts. I have ONLY removed someone when they have used profanity, get too mean & nasty, etc.... That I do have a right to do.

Mike - so you think Rosie looks like a good person when she playfully acts like she is drug cartel on her website you mentioned? Do you think that is appropriate behavior? Especially when Mexico gets a lot of bad attention, already, due to real cartel activity. Do you think it's appropriate that Rosie made the snide remark to my 25 year old daughter on facebook and told her to go back and play in the sandbox and leave the conversation to the grown ups?

You need to look at the wall of the Fans of Rocky Point page. Look at the posting from TAMMY WITH KAYAK ROCKY POINT. She is a very well liked, much respected, business owner and resident of Rocky Point. She was my right hand person with the Fans of Rocky Point. She has helped me from DAY 1 with ALL of the planning and organizing. She can CLARIFY that EVERYTHING I posted is TRUE. Tammy has seen ALL of the emails. Tammy knows it is all TRUE. I guarantee you that 100% of the people in Rocky Point would believe Tammy over Rosie.

And, again for the last time - NO, I will not publicly display people's emails. Personally, I do not like the fact that Rosie is exposing my email address to everyone.

11 minutes ago · Report

Last edited:

Kenny

Whoops, here was Mikes reply..
Mike Leung

I never said I thought Rosie is a good person...I fact I said I' m neutral and dont know either of you. I'm just watching from the outside and this is what I see:

1. Fans of RP cancels the event
2. Fans of RP references 2 emails containing threats.
3. Fans of RP least partially blames a $200 payment as the reason for the cancellation.
4. Rosie posts the 2 mails on www.Rockypointtalk.net
5. Fans of RP says that Rosie has a history of changing emails but refuses to post copies of the emails to prove that.

This is what I have seen...thru the eyes of someone who has no interest for either side and is on the outside looking in

Go to...... http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=287072042916&topic=16020&post=71970#!/pages/Fans-of-Rocky-Point/287072042916 and then discussions

24 minutes ago · Report

Last edited: