Fresh vegetables

Sheryl have you ever thought of doing a stand up comedy routine??? I could follow you around with the snare drum for the one liner rim shots...

Manny Sanchez

Vir sapit qui pauca loqui
Julie... have you tried the produce at "Santa Fe Market"... it used to be Super Val... we shop there, although they may not have as many items as Super Ley, it is much nicer more organized and also cleaner than Super Ley...
I was about to say the same thing. Santa Fe Market is where I have found the best veggies. Plus cleaner.

Is Santa Fe the one that's across the street from the Corona agencia?
after the first stoplight as you're coming into town it is on Benito Juarez on the right hand side of the road in the same plaza as Dominos Pizza...

Last edited:

mis2810

after the first stoplight as you're coming into town it is on Benito Juarez on the right hand side of the road in the same plaza as Dominos Pizza...
Oh, ok. I know exactly where that is. I was thinking it might be the other supermarket thats down further on the left hand side as you cross over Avenida Constitucion, right behind the Corona store.

I would expect the "veggie place" (from Playa) to have a large turnover, and fresh stuff...with the traffic you see there all the time.....

I would expect the "veggie place" (from Playa) to have a large turnover, and fresh stuff...with the traffic you see there all the time.....
we shop the "veggie place" too... but being at the other end of town we usually try to limit the travel when out gathering grindage for the homefront...

playaperro

El Pirata
Yea i agree Sea Man I like the bakery by your house panderia Industrial I stop there on my way to Cholla. I like the pan "BIROTE" which is sour dough....