How Is It That...?

Roberto

Rosie Sez: "I take issue with the way you snidely throw it out as if to imply that"

I don' t see any thing sneaky in how I said it, seems pretty straight forward and open to me. Business is business.

Rosie Sez; "what part of this is so hard to understand?"

What part are you having a problem with Rosie? It's pretty clear to most of us I think. What's the problem?

Advertorials are the bread and butter of small publications, we all know that. Who cares??

Rosie Sez: "I take issue with the way you snidely throw it out as if to imply that"

I don' t see any thing sneaky in how I said it, seems pretty straight forward and open to me. Business is business.

Rosie Sez; "what part of this is so hard to understand?"

What part are you having a problem with Rosie? It's pretty clear to most of us I think. What's the problem?

Advertorials are the bread and butter of small publications, we all know that. Who cares??

First of all, snide and sneaky are two completely different words with different meanings. You've always seemed, at the very least, somewhat literate, so please look them up. And then you pull that "clear to all of us" crap. If you want to undermine my work, then speak for yourself.

Neither Steve Schwab nor Jonni Francis are chums of mine and I have written good things about both of them in the past and would do so again in the future if they did anything to write about. And if you think larger publications do anything differently, then you're not as smart as you try to sound.

I'm done with you. Not because you don't like what I do, but because you're just cynical and pretentious...oh yea...and snide.

P.S. You work at Twin Dolphins and you look down on what I do? Geez...

Roberto

Thanks for all the laughs, you're way off in left field about what's going on in my thinking. Why would anyone want to undermine your work ?? What do Steve Schwabe or Jonni Francis have to do with anything? Cynical, absolutely, what's wrong with that? Yeah I said, advertorials are common in all small publications, what's the point? You give me an Ad and I'll write a story.

Rosie Sez: P.S. You work at Twin Dolphins and you look down on what I do? Geez...
Ha, ha, ha very very snide !!! If you got something to say say it, don't imply, don't be indirect, don't be sneaky. You're pretty good at deflecting a comment and coloring your response in a negative manner creatng an impression without actually saying anything direct !! Easy to deny that way.

Snide: "Sneakily derogatory" Websters II New Riverside Dictionary.

Yeah, enough fun for now anyway.

jerry

That took me to a site where dog's are playing poker Jerry. Would I be looking for dog poop then?
na i just can't get enough of pictures of dogs playing poker. Jonni francis was the agent on a property owned by a difficult character (and this is me talking) in Santo Tomas.She had the most amazing orange skin tone. If you put her head in a juicer and squeezed unless she gave back some of her commissions "earned" on selling overpriced condos to Mesa area suckers you would have cup of orangery delight or your `15k back!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
(Neither Steve Schwab nor Jonni Francis are chums of mine)
Roberto, heres a good start for the flaky realtor thread we talked about starting, we are still missing a few.

Last edited:

jerry

(Neither Steve Schwab nor Jonni Francis are chums of mine)
Roberto, heres a good start for the flaky realtor thread we talked about starting, we are still missing a few.
Maybe it's time to change Puerto Penasco's luck by going back in history to the Mayans and sacrifice a Realtor to the Pinacate Volcano God....hell it could be a yearly event timed with Bike week.......the Realty Team member with the most complaints is the honored guest

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Maybe it's time to change Puerto Penasco's luck by going back in history to the Mayans and sacrifice a Realtor to the Pinacate Volcano God....hell it could be a yearly event timed with Bike week.......the Realty Team member with the most complaints is the honored guest
The Mayans sacrificed beautiful women you dont think it would piss off the Volcano God if you chucked him a realtor.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
na i just can't get enough of pictures of dogs playing poker. Jonni francis was the agent on a property owned by a difficult character (and this is me talking) in Santo Tomas.She had the most amazing orange skin tone. If you put her head in a juicer and squeezed unless she gave back some of her commissions "earned" on selling overpriced condos to Mesa area suckers you would have cup of orangery delight or your `15k back!
She likes wine and cheese parties, stick her head in a grape press and see if she "whines"

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
several drug lords in mexico are some of the largest contributors to charitable organizations, maybe someone should write a positive article on their kind deeds.

several drug lords in mexico are some of the largest contributors to charitable organizations, maybe someone should write a positive article on their kind deeds.
You're ridiculous. That I write about the contributions of people in this town that others don't like is just too bad. With the exception of Clifton, none of them advertise with me and yet they get the same treatment. I simply do not judge people and take their noteworthy activities at face value.
A couple of you continue to try to beat me over the head with Ramon Martinez, but even that doesn't change anything. I've already gone on the record as saying that I understand completely why some might think he has value as a person (even though I disagree).

Kenny

you've been HOOKED Rosie

Since my friend HAPPY:lobster: isn't here to say it (and yes he has "has value as a person" even though some might disagree) you've been HOOKED Rosie,:gofish:, line and sinker.

Kenny

you've been HOOKED Rosie

Whoops, I guess I doubled up on this. Not to worry though Rosie, those are couple of sand sharks doing the fishing..LOL

Last edited:
Since my friend HAPPY:lobster: isn't here to say it (and yes he has "has value as a person" even though some might disagree) you've been HOOKED Rosie,:gofish:, line and sinker.
I know why that happened...because I've been hanging out on the Fishing Forum!!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Me thinks Rosie should come out fishing with me sometime. She'll gain a whole new perspective about the Fishing Forums!

Roberto

Believe me, I've thought about learning to fish. At least going out once and writing about it.
If you write that, you should definately include a description of the locals fishin with a coke can, some old line, a weight, a hook and bait. Reels, boats, we don't need no stinkin reels or boats.

Interesting how this thread drifted from seat belts to the discussion of the character of two real estate heavies. Roger Clifton was very close to Ramon Martinez during Martinez' term as Mayor of Puerto Penasco. Martinez learned everything he knows about real estate from Roger Clifton.