La Curva

A

adcs

How could lolitas ceiling be falling in when it's a big brick dome??

playaperro

El Pirata
Reggies has the worse burritos in town. If you want a really good burro you need to go to the road that rosy's is on forget what it is called revolucion or no reeleccion, but go past the train tracks , and on the left hand side across from the plaza where el catorce is next to the oxxo there is the best burrito stand in Penasco.They have regular carne asda burritos but they put beans and fresh avocado in them. They also have the best carne con chile burros also.
Hey adcs, BTW what does that mean. I see you started posting without Kenny asking ?. also you can get a bad meal anywhere anytime. I will try the carne con chile this week..Kenny you slacker...

Playa

A

adcs

I agree you can get a bad meal anywhere. But just a suggestion that there are actually more authneic burritos in town besides reggies.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I see that you edited your post and made it about La Curva, Before it read Lolita's. I'll have to quote your posts now...... Cover my a$$....

playaperro

El Pirata
Chari if you put a title on your post like I did once you post it you cannot edit it. So if you look at the title of that post you'll see I like the economia....