Labor Day Weekend

I was thinking like 4 to 6 trikes to start and the bigger the better... I know my knees don't bend as well as they used too... and I'm sure if there are any extra trikes they would make some little tikes happy....

Jim what about start time? do we go all weekend with the prelims? and the final on monday? I guess that depends on how much everyone can consume...

I disqualify myself because I'm a nondrinker and it would be an unfair advantage for all those that do...

those would be ideal if we weren't so big or they weren't so small
The "big wheels" I remember had more comfortable seats...probably easier for us "old farts" to try to ride!!!

Hey Jim....JJ's has the Bathtub races....you could have the "Trike races"!!!

Last edited:
May be that those trikes could be given to a school. My idea is to bring lots if you all think that would be OK. School should not be all work.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I'll be looking for some too, I just bought a enclosed trailer for the Bis (rockypointrides.com, another little plug) so if anybody in Tucson find some and needs a way to take them down , let me know I might be able to fit afew in the trailer!!

thanks Inka... last evening Jim and I began discussions on the race rules and the type of track (oval, sebring, figure 8) any suggestions are welcome...

so far we have come to one conclusion... call me crazy... but anyone that will be participating in this event is either, going to be very drunk or crazy... (I don't drink)

thanks Inka... last evening Jim and I began discussions on the race rules and the type of track (oval, sebring, figure 8) any suggestions are welcome...

so far we have come to one conclusion... call me crazy... but anyone that will be participating in this event is either, going to be very drunk or crazy... (I don't drink)
Close off the street in front of the bar and do it out there!!!

Just a thought....when I was involved in some jetski racing (endurance), we were in classes (based on age)....if you can get enough entrants (crazy people...LOL), split it up so that some of the old farts have a chance and don't have to race against any young'uns....then have a race of all the winners for "King of the Trike"....by that time, the young'uns should all be so drunk and dying from laughter, the old farts will take it all!!! Just a thought!

Thanks Kenny... now I'm thinking of how to alter one of my mountain bikes into a trike and do some downhilling on whale hill...