Labor Day Weekend

P

Penasco Pirate

That was BADA$$!!! Wish I could do that stuff....oh, wait I don't have near that big a set of CAJONES!!!!

Jim

Wow. Who knew that people could be so bored or so nuts. The foam pits looked fun until the guy missed. Guess I won't be trying it anytime soon. Yes we are serious about trike races. Mark is in charge, has a great charity and is on top of things. Let him know if you can contribute or want to participate. Sounds like we'll have some good prizes for the winners. The more people who commit to participate will determine the schedule. If we need more than one day we can do it. BTW, I measured today and the bar is a little more than 7000 square feet not 10,000 like I mentioned before. Still plenty of room for lots of activities.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
That was BADA$$!!! Wish I could do that stuff....oh, wait I don't have near that big a set of CAJONES!!!!
Penasco Pirate and seadweller, I am sure you do have a pair of CAJONES probably even bigger than him, I think that what you mean is a pair of COJONES!! AKA huevos, testis, etc. CAJONES is just a box/drawers but not the anatomical part of ther human body.
Sorry to correct, I had a visual and it did look pretty funny watching you guys riding the big whells with a pair of cajones in between your legs :eek3:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
if he wasn't so good at doing these insane jumps I'm sure he could find a future in being a crash test dummy...
in the early sixties my cousins was a test driver for Ford Co. somewhere in Nebraska, and I remember him coming home, Peru, in forced vacations for as few month in a full body cast, he loved it and got paid enough to make him go back again and again, he did destroy quite a few mustangs and the best part he did not had to pay for them!!!
Thanks to him my father had the first 1965 mustang fast back in Peru, of course my mother was the speed demond and she was!!! it was fun!!! I remember I fitted perfect in the small back seat on those days of course, I think I would not fit now even if ten guys push me in!!

Last edited:
Hey Inka-I am a garage sale fanatic and just checked out Craigslist for ones going on this weekend. There are a few that, from their description, might possibly have trikes for sale. I live in Vail (AZ-many people think I'm referring to Colorado!), so I will check out as many as I can on the eastside, explain to sellers what the purpose of the trikes are for, and hopefully can talk them into a fair price (or free for a good cause?). Unfortunately, we will not be able to come down that weekend so transporting them would be out of the question. I'll let you know what I find and then go from there (as far as hooking up with you to take them down if I find any).

Penasco Pirate and seadweller, I am sure you do have a pair of CAJONES probably even bigger than him, I think that what you mean is a pair of COJONES!! AKA huevos, testis, etc. CAJONES is just a box/drawers but not the anatomical part of ther human body.
Sorry to correct, I had a visual and it did look pretty funny watching you guys riding the big whells with a pair of cajones in between your legs :eek3:
yeah big huevos... that's what I meant... in any case this Travis dude must have some bigguns... and by the looks of it they have been scrambled on more than just a couple of occasions...

Ink... thanks for the Espanglish 101... :wink:

playaperro

El Pirata
yeah big huevos... that's what I meant... in any case this Travis dude must have some bigguns... and by the looks of it they have been scrambled on more than just a couple of occasions...

Ink... thanks for the Espanglish 101... :wink:
You could also say he has some bid TALLEGAS!!!

playaperro

El Pirata
Much Thx to you Mark & your Wife for helping out the kids of Penasco...
Also to the people that donate toward the cause...

Much Thx to you Mark & your Wife for helping out the kids of Penasco...
Also to the people that donate toward the cause...
I just want to say that we couldn't do this without all the help we receive from our local sponsors who donate their services or goods which in turn we use as prizes for our events...

and most of all thanks to all of you, who give donations of school supplies, medical equiptment (wheelchairs and such) time and money...

muchas gracias a todo...

P

Penasco Pirate

Looked all over Craigslist...nothing worth buying there. Toys 'r' Us is out of stock. Harbor Freight Tools has some but they are $50.00 a peice. Anybody wanna go in with me? I'd be willing to buy atleast one, maybe two.

Hey you don't need to spend big bucks to do this it's just an idea and we can work at it... if it doesn't happen we can all still get together and maybe you can see who can roll me the farthest or something... but $50.00 is a bit pricey to be acting childish...

Last edited:
Someone who lives down there should check out all those outdoor "shops" on the street along Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez...that's the street that angles off to the left at the first light coming into town on Benito Juarez....there may be some trikes for sale there from all the yard/garage sales of Phoenix/Tucson!!! :-D:evil:

Do you need help making a flyer for online and posting around town? Once you get the all the vital info and the sponsor names I can throw something together I think you'll like. ;)