Labor Day Weekend

Do you need help making a flyer for online and posting around town? Once you get the all the vital info and the sponsor names I can throw something together I think you'll like. ;)
that's awesome... thanks... hopefully we will obtain enough trikes to be able to pull this off...

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Hi sheryl, nah not really. How You been are things getting better?
DARN it, I used it to describe his lack of them....must get my Rosetta Stone program out again, but they don't teach those words.

Heard today that he's been sneaking around lying about his whereabouts to avoid being served court papers-but he got caught. Wish I could be there to watch him sweat! He just keeps digging a bigger hole. Call me crazy, but I LIKE IT! He is showing his true character...or lack thereof.

You been there all summer? I used to think EVERYbody left on July 1st! It's been a wonderful, rainy summer here in Denver. Seadweller's videos are keeping Linda and I entertained and we think about all the times we took the kayaks out to try to float by the dolphins...miss that ocean!

You doing good?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
What about pelotas? Does that not translate correctly?
You are right M&T, in reality any verbal word discribing roundness or that shape, pelotas, bolas, huevos and the hundreds of slang terms used can be use to discribe that section in the lower middle section of the male body and most of time also the upper toraxic section of the female anatomy and so many more that after 25 years of speaking english it just takes time for me to remember.
PS: and each spanish speaking country will have hundreds different from the next. I personally never heard TALLEGAS sound like "tall egos" like Hitler, no, no he was short like Napolion!!

Last edited:
P

Penasco Pirate

I'll make any arrangements I can to pick up said trikes. PM me and we can set something up. My spanish is not all that great...I try to sound out the words I can't spell!

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
You are right M&T, in reality any verbal word discribing roundness or that shape, pelotas, bolas, huevos and the hundreds of slang terms used can be use to discribe that section in the lower middle section of the male body and most of time also the upper toraxic section of the female anatomy and so many more that after 25 years of speaking english it just takes time for me to remember.
PS: and each spanish speaking country will have hundreds different from the next. I personally never heard TALLEGAS sound like "tall egos" like Hitler, no, no he was short like Napolion!!
Thanks, Ink. I will add those to my vocabulary! Never know when they might come in handy!

Kenny

I used to call Tecate my Spanish in a can... now that I no longer drink my Espanglish really sucks... :-o
Oh man, the good old day's.
I remember going to the distributer and the deposit was more than the beer.
If I still drank, I'd be keeping company with HAPPY:-D

Hah! No kidding...What's a "case" (20) of Pacifico going for these days in Pesos? I've been doing cans for the last couple of years. Too much of a balancing act to be bothered with, especially when you're staying way out of town or with a light drinker.

"We have to get ANOTHER case???"

No WAY of hiding how many you've had when you're searching for that 20th bottle!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well, it took a few days but found the first trike and it is almost ready for racing, minor engine touch ups, crankshaft (pedals) are in place however the pistons (tires) need repairs!!! and still looking for more!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Jim

I was getting worried. No one had said anything for awhile and time is getting short. Thanks Ink. Hopefully we can get a few more. I have friends looking also. Murphys Law - when you don't need something they are everywhere, but when you want one there are none to be found. I saw a few on the Tucson Craigslist but they all looked very very small. As soon as we are sure that this can happen, I will announce it on the website and facebook. I'll also send an email to all my PP contacts. We may even talk Rosie into a small mention in her newspaper. (Are you out there Rosie?) Hope we can pull it off.

Jim

I see your plan Ink. With that trailer hooked on you won't have to take pitstops to refuel. Good thinking.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
You got it Jim and it is big enough for a pony keg of TECATE with the syphon hooked straight into my helmet's mouth piece, Chuck I need and emoticon with a big thumbs up here!!!:wink: